No gentleman thread? Get in here good sirs...

No gentleman thread? Get in here good sirs. You know the rules: we act like refined members of high society until someone rolls trips- then we chimp out. Let's get going.

And a good evening to you sir.

Good evening old chap!

Good evening gentlemen. Does anyone want tea?

Chimp out? Oh dear, that would be an interesting occurrence...

TITS

I hope everyone is doing well this fine evening.

Of course. It's just plain rude to refuse tea.

By god man, contain yourself until trips have been acquired.

I say such a pleasant evening.

good sir we'll refer to them as breasts thank you

This starts in 6969

stupid fucking niggers baboon filthy cunts fucking filthy ass black wetback jews

No gentleman could refuse old bean.

*fedora tipped*

Indeed it would, barnabus

Assholebitch Niggercunt

Evening, gents.

My word! have some patience my post-Christopher friend!

How vulgar!

Control yourself until trips have been acquired sir.

well i never!
good day to you sir!

Let's throw all the niggers at trump

Gentlemen, please refrain from these outbursts until the appointed time, thank you.

Which whysky are you drinking tonight?
Have a good night gents :]

witness my repeating digits

Ohh butlerrr fetch my cloak will you.

I say such a vulgar response.

Good evening old chaps, might I interest anyone in brunch tomorrow?

Alas, the chimping out will have to wait!

Hmm yes sounds like a jolly time. Is everyone having a bolly day?

I'm looking for the WSJ. Does anyone have a copy?

That would lovely old bean, shall we meet at 12 bong?

Certainly my dear sir!

My goodness, fine fellow. That was close.

I almost aped out sir, off by one digit!

Yes my good man, shall I bring the turkey?

I say tis a bully of a day for a quick bumming action anyone fancy a bum?

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

Also, trips, check 'em.

Hello comrades, how were your days?

Anyone care for a cold on the cobb?

Almost had it there, old chap. looks like Sir anonymous had it that time.

If this is trips I'll run down my street naked

You too sir! Christ!

My goodness, fellows.

I shall get triple digits

Good sir, I say you look rather silly.

Such language! Please young chap cant you keep those vulgarities to yourself until trips have arrived?

Oh my word

That would just be outrageous! Why not simply clothe yourself? Tis almost the same affect, my good lad.

Will you contain your outburst of vulgarity until trips are aquired sir

Salutations gentlemen. I am Donald Don Donaldson, Esq. Hopefully this post does not end in three reoccuring digits, but if the abovementioned event does occur, be prepared for the wrath that will ensue.

Good evening to you then, make it back to your abode safely

'allo 'allo chaps, most pleased to be amongst your company this fine evening

oh dear

HOLY SHITFUCKING HELL, GENTS!

*sneeze*

Well said, my good man. Well said, indeed. We have rules in this establishment!

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

OHHH SHIT NIGGAAAA CUNT FUCK

This is Sup Forums, which would be preferred?

Good day my fellow gents

Ahem, gentlemen, I believe the common man would say "Check them!"

Jolly good quads old chum

A WILD NIGGA APPEARS.

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING GOOK

FUCK YOU NIGGER CUM DUMPSTER I DO WHAT I WANT

I say!!! There are ladies present, sir. I shall kindly ask you to control your tongue in such company!

FUCK IT. RUN NAKED YOU CLINTON LOVING FUCK

Oh no you don't dick twat cunt suck shit teeth feet Godzilla dicker fucker goat sucker motherbitch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
KYS NIGGER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I say, it's a shame, all this recent unpleasantness with the negroes

I say lads, shall we bring out some of the more comely servant girls?

Gentlemen please remain civil until trips has been rolled

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Crikey.

FUCKING NIGGER

WE TALKED ABOUT THIS

And so the Chimpening begins....

Oh my, these peasants must be new at the club. Must i remind you all that quads dont count as trips? I say!

I WILL SHIT ON YOUR CHEST FOR THOSE QUADS!

I must agree, old chap. They do seem to be quite the craze these days, do you not agree?

What unpleasant uncouth fellows

OOGAA BOOGAAAA

By jove, you are right. I doff my cap to you, good sir. Quite right indeed.

I say such vile language, I sure hope no ladies are present. We have standards here. I believe tis was said to be triple digits.

GTFO YOU FILTHY ANIMAL! ALL YOU'RE GOOD FOR IS FOOD ANYWAYS! GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!

Where the white wimen at, nigga?

valorous evening l'rds ! i bethink i am blaz'd alas

oh nay quads art not palmy trips

Quite, quite. Perhaps we've blessed and somehow have avoided such embarrassment.

Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger

Oi! Fuck you mate! I'll rape you in your posh arsehole!

i once fucked a gy with a stache like that

YO FAM WHAT THIS NIGGAH SAID FO REAL HAHAHAHAHA SHEEEEEEEEEIT

Please! This is no place for your benign sexual tendencies, my good fellow.

>5113 ▶
>
racis ass nigga lovin dick fuck!

Good evening gentlemen

Ayo roll

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

this is some fedora shit right here.
you fuckers are cringy as hell.