Speed Stick power scent
It's really cheap

kek nice bait m8

I'm using this one now.

Underage b&

Old Spice Sweat Defense either Fiji or Timber

You do know sprays don't work?

Mitchum like a mofo. Shits the best.

I smear my cum into my pits because why the fuck I wanna smell like the rest these niggas afraid of smells?

It works for me, I'm at home and don't sweat to much so it's good and smells good.
When I'm on working days or need to go out and use perfume I use the one in the picture, but the green one.

Speed Stick Gel

My degree nigga, does anyone else use this one? If you stink you have to use it, its gods cum.

I find anything other than dove will give me a bad rash that's itchy as fuk

lol at niggers wearing anti-perspirant. you know you sweat for a reason and if you stop it you trash your body's natural whatevers and it fucks you up

enjoy being stinky faggot, bet you fap to anime and have no friends, how about that fuck up?

Old Spice (straight blue deodorant, not that shitty white antiperspirant).

I'm on a horse.

>30 year old virgin
>doesn't understand why no one likes him
>goes on Sup Forums to post how he doesn't use DEODORANT
>back to wondering why only his cats love him

Damn fellas, does your mom's cuck know you all smell that same?

You ingrates seriously do not even understand antiperspirant and deodorant are separate products? Jesus this place is malignantly cancerous to a point not even I foresaw. Kindly insert a razor into your wrist and drag it down the center up to your armpit.

... I think there is an insult in there.

I bet ur fedora smells like shit.

Oldspice

This

I knew what you meant. Hence .

These fuckers don't know.

for big guys

Right guard extreme yall are a bunch of pussy

Old Spice sweat defense. It's got near Rx level active ingredients. I sweat a lot because of medication. It's the strongest one I've found. Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex Gly 19%

Hate the feeling of gel. I remember in elementary school I had that and it exploded in my backpack. Never again.

Yeah it does feel wet, but it works very well.

i didnt know the french used deodorant

homie my pits stay wet enough on their own.

Anyone else use Certain-Dri? That shit's definitely giving me cancer, but it's the only way I keep from having armpit puddles. I still wear antiperspirant so that I'm not a smelly AND sweaty bitch.

I make my own.
90% Baking soda, few drops tea tree oil, two activated charcoal caps.
A months worth for under $1, let's me sweat but I never stink; tea tree kills bacteria and the charcoal and soda absorb wetness and odor.

Pic unrelated