Guys how about we troll #BLM by trying to get chess banned in schools?

Guys how about we troll #BLM by trying to get chess banned in schools?

Lets try to claim it promotes a black vs white mentality and the fact that the white pieces move first is a metaphor for the white man's priviledge or some bullshit like that, the SJWs will eat it up.

Also bonus points for enraging the feminazis about how the king is more important than the queen.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10859434
blacklivesmatter.com/contact/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-move_advantage_in_chess
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LMAO
M
A
O

let do et

>I'm 16 and want to be funny the post

Bumping. This is the exact type of retarded shit they resort to, since there is no real oppression left for them to fight.

Although I agree with this, it is pretty funny.

Hi there new fellow.

Haha this is a good idea

rollin 4 dubs

Let's do this.

Sweet jesus can you stay confined to tumblr. My god SJW's and Anti-SJWs are equally as annoying.

We need a game plan. This could possibly work. Checkers as well.

race baiting is fun user, why you salt

Bump

It is. They actually think like this and people would take it seriously. God dammit these people are fucking dumb. Lets do this

10/10 would do

Because its childish on both sides.

Checkers are red and black

Bra anti sjw are funny, sjw are not. Theres a difference go be boring on 8ch

Ok we need to do this before 404. How do we do this? Fake twitter accounts? Emailing BLM website?

Nice one

White chocolate is the superior chocolate. People who eat white chocolate are actually supremacists who wouldn't dare to associate with milk or dark chocolate.

Bump
Let's get this shit done

This is why you have no friends. You don't do anything, go back to FB

quads

Why DO the white pieces go first?

Ok now we are getting somewhere! Someone typing this shit up to email to them?

The KKK invented chess as a method of nigger suppression. Black never wins, as white always has the advantage of making the first move.

This, it's already good enough to make these chimps lose it

whats wrong with chess tho

No, I'm serious, why do they go first?

chess is reflective of todays world as the black pieces have to always defend against the oppressing white pieces

strawpoll.me/10859434 kill this poll

Because those are the rules of the game.

Because their queens are on the left side of the board.

I was always told the black pieces go first when I played. Was I being lied to my whole life?

why not?

convention could have gone either way...

Becouse those are the rules. has nothing to do with racism.In the time of kings and emperors. queens, and woman were less importend, becouse they were not strong. could not work the fields.they were most of the time pregnant they were not made for war. don't have man /strengh hormone's witch is usefull in a fight they needed a man to protect them. and then we invented the gun. everey one can pull a trigger. But in a real war they will crack mutch faster becouse they are mutch more emotional.
Fuck feminazi's there come's a day they need us.

The masters of the slave trade never taught niggers the rules. Masters were always white, niggers black. White always wins.

Yes. But not just about this

>Grew up in black family

bamp for interest

This will never work regardless, because you're trying to suppress chess of all things. You think chess players have never seen this before? You think you're the first people to try use a black / white metaphor in order to keep them from playing their game in public? Such a pitiful strategy.

Bump

You're overestimating the intelligence of american government and BLM

black dicks matter

Chess also instigates a classbased mentality (you have pawns, queens, kings...) which is right wing political propaganda and brain washing

The government wouldn't give 2 shits except maybe Hillary. BLM on the other hand

maybe even go as far as to say that it's sexist to allow say, a bishop or a knight (male) to take the queen ? Maybe the queen should give her consent first

bamp

literally lol out loud if you think a single burgerclap cares about chess

Don't think this will work, I hope it does though
Bump for hope

Expand on the whole king/queen being more important thingy

Right. Because this is the face of the master chess players that aren't going to let it be branded as race bait.

fucking bump

bump

MMMOOOOOODDDSS

To all my #BLM allies,

I've found out a dark secret about the infamous and RACIST board game, chess.

It's just a simple and harmless board game right? No. It's simply a disguised way of hiding anti-black propoganda into the mind of millions of players. It may seem hard to grasp but it's quite simple. When you start the game of chess, what happens first? The WHITE pieces get to move. Giving the BLACK pieces a game-long disadvantage, practically giving the game to the WHITE opponent.

Is this the sort of racist undertones we're blind to? Is this something we want to teach our children, that the WHITEs get an advantage over the BLACKS. I don't think so.

We must fight to ban this horribly disgusting racist game. We must get it banned for public schools to protect the innocent children being exposed to this biased agenda or change the official rules to the BLACK players get a lead advantage. Sure, maybe this racist behavior was alright back just under a century ago but today? No! We must fight this oppression!

(Insert hashtag + emojis here)

How about castling tho?
The move where the rook switches places with the king?

Surely some symbolism about a capitalistic artificial super structure taking the place of the beloved leader can be taken out of it.

>KKK guy moving the knight

Figures.

ffs

Oldfag here.

I doubt you will get this to work, since Sup Forums hasn't done anything worthwhile in years.

This does have potential though. If you want to get it going, you have to do a few things.

> Use a board that isn't /r9k/, Sup Forums or Sup Forums
People instantly check there

> Don't just start tweeting it
It looks too obvious if people just start randomly tweeting it

> Get big names on it
If you can get someone with a fan base, then you're well set.

> Get in good with tumblr
If you can get some tumblrcucks in on it, then it spreads easier. The hard part is that you have to be nice to the tumblrcucks

I'd love to see Sup Forums newfags do something decent. Make me proud.

I want this but I am reminded how pissed off I was when golly wogs were banned and they had to stop singing the nursery rhyme bah bah black sheep in schools.
Probably best not to aid this sort of mentality user...

Not bad but tbqh, user, you should've put it in nigger language. That's how you get them to be in your side, being respectful of the English language will be too hard for the average BLM nigger to understand the message you're trying to convey

Bonus points if you transform it into a nigger meme.

I like the look of this thread.
To keep it from 404ing, here's a picture of waluigi

I swear to god bitches need to have stretch marks and wrinkles with DDDD size breasts or anons cry

Bumping for potential

This is fucking perfect thank you. Someone have an email address?

Nice watermark

blacklivesmatter.com/contact/

We can try it here I guess but there's also social media links at the top that could also help since the mindless followers are less likely to catch on to the joke, I assume the people running it are at least averagely intelligent.

Can someone create a petition for the white house? Im not a amerifriend so i cannot.
Also a change.org page

If the petition is created, it should be sent to some important blm tumblr blogs.

we wuz kings...but this game makes us pawns!

This

That's fucking retarded the best you'll do is have red vs blue

The niggers and the rednecks

Chess is actually pro-feminism, because it's the first game where the queen is the strongest piece. The king is actually the weakest piece, because when the king is lost, you lose the whole game.

It promotes upward mobility in the economy, since hard working pawns that make it to the end of the board can be promoted to any piece. (Except king, since kings are the weakest, so it wouldn't count as a promotion.)

You fuckers act like this hasn't been tried a million times before. But, since you're doing something with your lives...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-move_advantage_in_chess

Make sure to quote this as often as possible.

nice idea lad

bump4intrest

Contributing

trips?

Here's a fun e-mail:

To blacklivesmatter.com

I am disgusted. Appalled and furious with something what's been overlooked for centuries.

A popular, if not THE most popular, board game, chess has been using some foul and outdated racism into its game.

The First Move Advantage gives the opponent playing as the white the first move, instead of the black player. This makes a higher chance of the white player winning instead of the black player.

This is an obvious metaphor, saying bluntly that "white is better than black". This means players will get an impression that white having a privilege against the black player.

Not only that, but this game also encourages a white vs black mentality, where players and made to hate and oppose the opposite player.

Do you see something wrong with this? This millennia+ old game has been teaching the white advantage since its creation.

This is flat out racist and bias. People, including children, playing this game will always look down on black as less and weaker. Do you want all these people thinking this? We must band together and take action to change the rules to be more fair, or flat out try and oppose it all together.

I eagerly await your response.

Anyone want to be the guinea pig and send it?

Etherington

I'll do it again when my new email arrives.

Way

Milton

Ontario

Canada

because racism

I know I'm I'm new, but what does sjw mean??

North America

Western Hemisphere

It's what you are!

Social Justice Warriors

Salty Jelly Walnuts

are you new to the internet?