Where r u

Where r u

Right here. Beside you in time.

on my computer

whore can u explain to me why everyone is all over you? I see no particular qualities and lurking the last thread has left me unimpressed. Surely you fucked up big time to get this much attention?

this dank thread again?

I can't believe it. Everytime it's the same thing again and again and again. Now let me tell you something bozzo, I'm going to track you with my friends at Anonymous. We'll take you down faguette. I hope you're browsing the chan with incognito mode enabled right now or else you can say goodbye to the life you used to know... Ever heard of cmd.exe? That fantastic tool will allow us to take control of your life my good friend. *fedora tipping itself* I've been practicing the ancient Art of Hacking for years. I can know your secrets, your memories, your whole life. And after that, nobody will be able to save you anymore Imbecile... You're one of those guys hurting girls feelings aren't you? Women in general must always be protected. They need people to listen them and make them happier. One last thing stupid sheep, I must warn you, for your own safety, you do not want to see me furious, believe me primitive ape.

Well enough chit-chat for now. Unlike you I have people caring for me.

*gathers energy, possessed by his dark katana* Are you sure you still want to do this ? *eyes glow red* That's what I thought... *disappears inro thin air, it was a hologram*

Eliza is dead now prepare for a Boxxy spam attack.

I would love to hear you say something.
I'm so sorry my eyes have turned to graves.

Who is this girl?

She probably got banned for saying she's 16 in a timestamp like the fuckwit she is

I gotta wonder that myself. Perhaps she did something that got the attention of Sup Forums for some reason? I dunno. Perhaps she can explain, Will OP deliver?

Im new to Sup Forums is this a social site like tinder and are you a well known person here?

Where did your instagram go?

I thought this pics were old? Did she really lurked Sup Forums?

In bed

In my house.

did the nudes get posted in the last thread?
it stopped updating for me, stupid firefox

Hey normie no you may wanna leave this site no its not a social site go back to facebook we hate people like you so get the fuck out of here faggot and kill yourself.

in the great state of the lone star

I had no idea who she was until I came across several threads about her after she had already disappeared, made her Instagram and YT private, etc.

Watched some of her re-uploaded YT videos and didn't see what was so interesting about her. But, all these threads about her made me interested in her just because I want to know why others are interested in her.

What's your insta?

So is shit no longer in Sup Forums?

So is she no longer in Sup Forums?

You should do the same.

I wasn't there from the beginning, just after she had already been gone. As far as I know, she isn't on Sup Forums. No one really knows where she went, but one can infer that she is gone since she made her shit private. Read from a person that he/she has access to her instagram and she's still active but it's probably lies.

In my room. Wasting away. Hopelessly wishing to feel the warm embrace of love.

Eliza here, my instagram is goldfish.cracker.

it's private, and some of us don't want instagram accounts because we are special

are you me

Get out normie you are not welcomed here also
ATTENTION TO ALL SUMMER VISITORS!

Women are a phenomenon this site has never witnessed and most likely WILL NOT. Pictures of women can be acquired by:

a) Lonely twats that need some kind of attention even if it means posting pictures of underage girls.
b) Everyone

Do not be fooled or you will suffer greatly and forever be ashamed, you who a faggot remains and will forever.

While it is unheard of, it IS possible that a female may have found a way to operate the internet and access websites such as this.
In this case, please remain calm and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES complement the specimen.
It will grow stronger in morale and confidence and there is nothing in it for you, that includes:

a) Any of you fags getting laid, that just won't happen.
b) You are not impressing anyone. In fact, people think less of you even thought they can't see you, you will still feel bad.

Take what this message into consideration as the information included, WILL become of value.

END OF MESSAGE

I met two actual women via Sup Forums. Just saying.

In this reality just getting by till I die, like everyone else

Sup Forums is not for meet ups go back to /soc/ Sup Forums is fucked up and disturbing.

Wasn't my intent, just happened, although quite how I cannot recall now. They were both pretty normal.

Will you add me on it? i just send a request.

Are you a boy faggot?

Where am I? In Alabama right now. Where are you?

This bitch is ugly inside and out

MODS MODS MODS

What part of Alabama user. Madison fag here

Were you born female?
Pls.respond

Why has our queen forsake us Sup Forumsro?

Eliza is the one true queen of Sup Forums.

Cruising down i65 near falkville in the passenger seat of a semi. My student is driving right now. Heading to birmingham for a delivery then to tuscaloosa for a pick up tonorrow morning.

Shit. This was for

>he/she
Wait is that a fucking guy?

>True Queen
I don't know the bitch. Been around since 08. Fuck off.
>inb4 Bailey Jay is actually the Queen of you cucks

Fucking T town, all the Alabama college students ready to jump for dick. I've been meaning to take a trip there again. Bham is only good for drugs, and getting shot or mugged kek.

He hasn't shes on a hiatus.

Never had a problem in tuscaloosa. Or really anywhere down here. Get north of the mason/dixon line and people get stupid fast.

MODS

Will she rise again, and save Sup Forums from the literal cancer it has become?

Someday yes.

right behind you

I want to believe

nobody notices lowkey pic of her tits

Shhhhh