S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10857452
dir-x.net/p/bkg.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not much. You?

small is too small
what happens when you can take bigger ones?
small becomes pretty meh feeling.
bad idea to get expensive dildos in sizes you might outgrow
yea. just totally bored of my shit tier toys now. need to throw them out tbh. tried mayas bd toys and they were much better although his were too soft and one was pretty small
and the medium one he owns has a nice knot that feels great but its still kinda a short toy.
so went for that long dick style fam.
dildo talk

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

strawpoll.me/10857452

Choose

Good choice. I love the knotted ones. Man, they have so many, I just can't decide.

Hey SBG, how's it going?

What is up my dudes.

Nothing much, probably going to try to sleep in a minute. You?

Beatin' it. Sittin in the security room. Kinda wanta press buttons.

Can't type my story out fast enough. Dash, can you relay my gay story about dildos?

dir-x.net/p/bkg.rar

Spent the last 5 hours playing Dota, adjusting to West Coast NA sleep schedule before I go to Seattle in a few days.

John

you tried any toys before? id say get some really cheap toys and decide what you like first
ayy

Hah, nice.

The one about being able to take a large David to the hilt?

yeah that makes sense, but I don't feel I'm going to outgrow them anytime soon. I don;'t put much effort into stretching. They've served me for over a year now, and will probably last many more.

ayy_lmao.gif

Cool dude.

Nope. No actual toys, but I've improvised a lot.

dir-x.net/p/bkg.rar

Well they're all in there, can't be fucked to post any more fucking captcha is cancer.

I have david and I really fucking love that knot, mmmmmmmmmm

Yup. I guess that's the story. And the jay one if you want. About to go. Probably wont get to respond.

thank you very much, mr user

I don't enjoy anal. I have tried many times. Also, gtg. Have a good one. ~mous.

Yeah, that one looks great. Not sure if I want medium or large though. Being the size queen that I am, large is just bigger than anything else I've taken, so I really want to get it. But I'm still not sure if I could handle it.

I don't remember any of the story about Jay. I don't have a good memory.

eh fair enough if thats your thing
im no size queen but small still too small
spoopy
kek
its a lot different tho but ay
what kinda shit you improvised with? i wana kek.

Mr. Bones' wild ride never ends.

Yeah idk. You could go large and always work into it.

Yeah they work for me so whatever.

I've used water bottles a lot. Couldn't go too deep, but I could handle the circumference. I think I measured them at about 8". I could put the base in first, and I would fantasize about it being a horse cock. I've also used one of my doggo's toys before. It's supposed to be like a rope, but it's made out of rubber. 18" long, but I could never get more than halfway.

Pretty good

Yourself?

You finished downloading bro? cos i dont leave files on there for very long.

kek thats some hardcore improvisation
you really are a faggot.
you cant do that shit by accident.

I wish I had a skeleton to hand, would make for some great snapchat stories and memes.

I'm alright. Really tired though, have slept terribly the past couple weeks.

Yeah, I was sticking things in my ass when I was like 10, and I could use my whole fist by 14. I'm hardcore indeed.

Im still downing it

>checked

I'm at 190/218 almost done

sold mine for rent

Such is life

pff
yea go for large toys then fam. im still kinda tight

man I got shit sleep the last two nights. Last night it was an annoying heard of deer, and the night before I had to keep scaring bears away from my camp site.
It's so hard to sleep when there's adrenaline in your system, it wasn't fun.

How can someone like this things? Disgusting degenerates.

K

What's not to like?

Yep. Like I said, I want to get a large David, and I think I could handle the girth, but I'm not too sure about the length. The larger circumference things I used I couldn't take more than about 5-6". I dunno, I guess I'll just get a large anyway.

I just have a hard time sleeping anyway. I wake up about every hour, and often don't go back to sleep afterward.

I prefer the term "drooling subuman" but degenerate also works.

What do you fap to then?

you should get a diagnosis and get some meds. That's not healthy and it's taking years off your life.

Fap to dreams and emotions.
kek

I'm used to it. My sleep has always been all kinds of fucked up, since I was a wee lad. Sometimes I'll sleep for 12-15 hours a day when I just don't feel like getting up. But the past couple of weeks I've only slept about 2-3 hours at a time. It's just normal to me. I started on some medication for depression a couple weeks ago, and I seem to be sleeping worse if anything. But whatever. I don't care enough to do anything about it.

>thread killer

more like underage filter

i probably wont be getting anymore bd toys for a long time
just cant afford.. BUT if i did id go for maybe a small flint
(even small is huge)
its possible id go bigger but then id have to have it very soft
and it looks like that toy would be more fun in firm because of dat texture

you sick fuck

If i had a gun i would be taxi driver but instead of killing addicts i would kill furries ponnies and that stuff

Yeah, Flint looks nice, but that girth is indeed huge. That was one of the first ones I wanted before I decided, "nope, just too big for me". I'm really starting to consider Kippy though. I like cat benises, and doggo knots, so it's like perfect. I just wish it was in different sizes.

Are you registered mentally retarded? Is that why you don't have a gun?

Don't die.

I don't think I will, but I wouldn't complain if I did. I have no regrets in life.

can't wake up

Nah, just live in a country with a very strict control.

yeah

just cause you're use to it doesn't mean it's healthy though

i politely ask that you supply me some .webm files to 'enjoy'
i would be very greatful,
thank you.

Don't die.

i politely ask that you supply me some .webm files to 'enjoy'
i would be very greatful,
thank you

When the money's all gone,/
it's the same old song/
'Get up Jack, John sit down';

but yea tldr dragon dicks are great i want loads but HOLY SHIT they are expensive
i honestly still cant believe i spent 208 dollars on one.. well
people spend way more.
but still. its just a dildo you know? but it will be aight. its worth it for me. ill have fun.
but damn

You need to be over the age of 18 to use this site.

I haven't exactly lived a healthy life in any sense of the word, so I don't care too much. I'd rather die quickly honestly. I've been really thinking about smoking cigarettes just die quicker.

I'd say it's worth it if you make good use of it. They're neat, unique things that are well made.

What makes you think that i'm underage? Not linking that filthy stuff you like? Successfully baiting some retardards? You cringe my very soul

Stop it...

Hello fellow perverts. What's the word(s)?

I mean, I'm just being honest.

very true
and nigga you know imma make good use of it.
in more ways than what its intended for. its gonna be a really good meme
Sup Forums aint ready

Ran this one whilst I waited....

Nothing really. You?

I bet the Sup Forums mods love you for posting stuff like that.

No.

No not likeing it dosnt make you underage, posting cringwirthy edgy stuff and being unable to ignore or filter threads you don't like is the give away.

In the settings tab you can filter threads so you never have to see them, also no one forces you to open threads so seeing that you can't figure out the filter and you have no self control your underage nature is very apperent.

>retardards

Who's the retard now?

Come on, you know I'd look fuckin cool if I started smoking anyway. I be like this faggot here.

they really do
speaking of that i havent memed there today
feels like its time for an even danker meme than socks
but i want a very active thread

Come along, come along, you jolly brave boys:
Amanuensis. That's the word. Get with it :)

How often do you get b& from Sup Forums?

Quit it.

"jontron_staring.jpg"
Still you
PO furfgts

Is it ever anything with me?

A fine word, indeed.

i try get banned every day
sometimes mods are asleep but usually i get banned

You really love me, don't you?