New bread from old bread. Bf has replied and she's freaking out

New bread from old bread. Bf has replied and she's freaking out

This gonna be good

Fucking satisfying

continue to say somebody hacked your account and is doing weird things, you have no control

whew that was a close one
you're doing god's work OP

We can't have nice things.

YAS!!!

Post BF responses

Also great thread OP.

Too bad all those other fucks tried to ruin this.

Anyone gonna send he new thread link? Haha

>This gonna be good
This gon be gud

lol what a dumb bitch. she is 100% trash and deserves for her bf to beat the shit out of her.

Shit op! She trusted you to fuck her behind her bf's back, and you ruined that for her

>trusted you
>is the worst kind of trust-breaker for trying to cheat

Aint that the teapot calling the kettle black

This thread is done bruh, these summer fags ruined it

This.

Keep going OP

she gon cri now

This fucking autist

We all are with you, OP
Keep this shit coming

>chicken wings

We shouldn't stop at her fb. Let's make this shit go viral and make an example of these cheating dogs

Been here for about 2 years never seen so much autism in a thread before

HUEHUEHUEHUE

This OP. Also say other people are messaging you saying the same shit she is. Be like my mom called and thinks I'm about to killmyself cause someone sent her a message pretending it was me.

YOU FUCKING RETARDS NEED TO STOP SAYING THIS IS RUINED. IT JUST 10 TIMES BETTER

trips checked

Hahahahahaha!

Send her this.

>2 years
newfag

am kolbi

FUCK YOU, OP HAD A PLAN AND DROOLING BRAINLESS FUCKS LIKE YOU RUINED SOMETHING MUCH BETTER

Glorious bumpage

Take a bump from MILFanon.

Want to kek. OP is doing God's work. Finish this OP

He already did, it's from the last thread

May this be a lesson
HIDE THE FUCKING NAMES OR SOME FAGGOT WILL RUIN IT

holy fuck lmao!!

WEW
E
W

HUEHUEHUE

OP you are taking too long

Nah man its le funni haha

I fucking hate this board. OP had a good thing going for us and you fucking little kids ruined it with your god damn autism. OP, if you're there, please let us know what her boyfriend says. I hope you've ruined the slut's life.

Update on Joshua?

Holy fuck thread was gold, got ruined, and then fucking phoenix'd into something better than before. THIS. THREAD.

KEK

>trusting others while attempting to achieve a lustful dream
> not trusting her own boyfriend who might be giving another bitch
>hfw she reads all this shit
Just fuck her anyways OP

I think we all should stop. This is a nice girl and her bf I am sure is a nice guy and we shouldn't interfere with a great relationship!! So stop it

Cerealously

Update?

Whatever happens some of those responses you've given to her have been absolute comedy. Id pay to hear your stories

How long you been here? You harambe looking ass mother fucker

dumbfuck autist user linking her the thread almost ruined it for everyone but there is still potential! If bcuck responds then this gun b gud

many keks have been had on my part from this so far even with the autists

HOW SO? THEIR LIVES WILL STILL GET RUINED AND OP'S ALSO. I WILL MAKE THIS VIRAL. I HAVE ALL THEIR ACCOUNTS ON MY RADAR AND I WILL BE MONITORING

This where u at user?

No reply from Josh, she's raging balls

Codi stahp

Baitfag

Yea, you're right. Infact she's such a nice girl that she trys to cheat on her bf thats living with her!

WHALE DETECTED!!!

GET OUT OF HERE YOU JEW

>hey its me am kobi

She's freaking out I love it.

Dub dubs checked

lol the fear is setting in

you piece of shit said bf had replied?

lol

FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums JESUS CHRIST GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU FUCKING NORMIEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE

UPDATE ON JOSH OP

Am Kolbi 2016

This is going everywhere on here now.

You degenerate scum. Only you would be happy being a fucking cuck while your woman is desperate to have her guts pushed around by some random asshole.

tell her straight up then like, i aint got respect for hoes, u deserve to be exposed

You're a god damn faggot.

>I WILL MAKE THIS VIRAL

You're EXACTLY what's wrong with this board.

From here on OP is to be known as kobi
Post Bfs reaction pls kobi

Trips checked sir

What's josh guys fb name again?

I missed the original thread, what is happening

ARRHG! LEVIATHAN SPOTTED OFF THE STARBARD BOW! THE SHE-WHALE HAS AWOKEN, CRY HAVOC! AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!

told you guys it has meme potential

Its called b8 faggot and you took it.

can someone send her a slut shaming msg?

Ask her what Josh has said, OP. You're a true Canadian hero.

recording all this btw. Everything is being screencapped

Am kobi plz stahp

Just got here. Will someone tell me what's happening? I love seeing justice.

Ugh. Ate to many wings.

Was gold thread then some fucking autists ruined it. Now it's been reborn as a phoenix

Joshua bettanazzi

Op messages chicks bf with evidence she wanted to fuck op.
People messaging her and linked old thread to it.

Aey put me in the screencap fam

Tell her everything's gonna be okay, only if you send nudes. Let's see that chubby pussy

fat slut been dating some cuck for 5 years is hitting on OP grabbing his dick and shit so OP went to tell cuck

/FIT/?

OP's been flirting with chick with bf for months now finally decides to snitch the girl who wants his dick just to ruin their/her live for trying to cheat on her bf.

stupid fuck user makes fake profile and pretends to be OP. shit goes AWOL, now she's freaking out because she doesn't understand what the fuck is going on.

Combine a release in new thread once this 404's

MORE OP

>implying this is worth a screencap.

God damn you faggots, always trying to make shit into something it's not. It's a good thread for sure, and OP is a cool dude but not everything needs to be screencapped you aspie faggot.

Some 5/10 chick was trying to fuck OP behind her bf's back and OP sent her bf proof of her flirting with him and we are awaiting bf's response but newfags are ruining it by linking her the thread

So much fucking edge, try not to cut all those cocks you are going to be guzzling tonight with that edgy attitude of yours.
You should consider suicide, really.