Jenna Fischer recast on ‘Man With a Plan’

>usm.ag/1TZfWuS
> Jenna Fischer will be replaced as the female lead on upcoming CBS series Man With a Plan this fall, according to The Wrap. The reason? She and leading man Matt LeBlanc just don’t have the right onscreen chemistry.

JUST
U
S
T

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/fox-cw-abc-cbs-nbc-here-are-all-the-broadcast-tv-shows-canceled-today-photos/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=6wx-Qh4Vczc
youtube.com/watch?v=6-vargLeWoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought you were memeing but its real lmao

thewrap.com/fox-cw-abc-cbs-nbc-here-are-all-the-broadcast-tv-shows-canceled-today-photos/1/

All axed shows
>Minority Report
>Bordertown
>Cooper Barrett's fagshit
>Grandfathered
>CSI:Cyber
>The Muppets
>Nashville
>Agent Carter

Lmao, there are others I've never even heard of. I can't even imagine how shit they are because all of these are literal turds.

>implying she cares about anything other than killing Blunt

This might be the thing that pushes her over the edge...

Do you think she complained about Matt Leblanc and suggested they cast John Krasinski instead?

>Agent Carter
nooooo

>Do you think she complained about Matt Leblanc and suggested they cast John Krasinski instead?

lol probably

He just wasn't John enough.

Quit making fun of her NOW

I'm gonna get fucking mad

>tfw your male costar isn't John Krastinkydinky
>tfw your male costar in life isnt John Krastinkydinky

I ironically love this meme.

DELETE THIS

NOT. She's pretty adorable in that picture. Nice try loser.

SHE'S DOING FINE YOU GUYS

Delete this now or face legal action.

>makes Jim face
Damn...

>I know you were on one of the biggest sitcoms of all time Matt, but trust me, John would have done it like this, and I think it's much better.
>Maybe we should call him to ask for advices?
>Can I make the call?
>Please

oh geez, was that article written by a Sup Forums user?
this meme is getting out of hand.
leave jenna alone!

Topless scene when?

Its not impossible that this happened

So who's the replacement?

Someone about 10 years younger.

This is literally sexist. Why aren't they letting of LeBlanc instead?

Emily Blunt.

SAVE ME JI- I MEAN JOHN

>>CSI:Cyber
ha. This brings me joy. It stars Patricia Arquette who last year at the Oscars said that women aren't being paid equal to men. I wonder if she'll blame men for this failure.
youtube.com/watch?v=6wx-Qh4Vczc

Delete this.

Matt probably made her cry with all the banter he's picked up working with Brits for so long or something

>>The Muppets
>>Nashville
I completely forgot the Muppets had a show. Iliked Nashville just for it's schlockiness

>every morning on the way to readings we would see each other in the parking lot and she would always great me with 'hey jim!' obviously referencing jim halpert, her romantic love interest from her previous show the office. at first i more or less giggled, i didn't find it particularly funny in the least bit. but then she kept doing it every day. and she always had this way of staring at me, as if she were studying my face or imagining someone elses.

shell be fine

>Chris Evans
>banter

probably learned it during his time on Episodes

i don't get the "delete this" meme

>ywn be a shapeshifter that can make yourself look and sound like John to give Jenna the love she needs

it's a fuckin' old ass Sup Forums meme from a greifing video

kek

she divorced James Gunn just before he hit it big...

She'll be fine.

Matt Leblanc doesn't have chemistry with anyone
I'm pretty sure he's on Xanax 24/7

Hello

LeBlanc is actually famous.

I wondered why she was in Slither

youtube.com/watch?v=6-vargLeWoU

>This brings me joy. It stars Patricia Arquette who last year at the Oscars said that women aren't being paid equal to men. I wonder if she'll blame men for this failure.