Is there an instrumental version of this album?

>first song
>starts very good
>random screams by crazy nut
What a way to screw up an album

Other urls found in this thread:

corvidcanine.bandcamp.com/track/house-of-memories
soundcloud.com/corvus-canis-productions/corvid-canine-house-of
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Completely agree. Vocals on this are absolute garbage, and I like death grips and NMH.

You'll start to like them eventually. I had the exact same reaction as you when I first listened to this album. Don't let the people who complain about them not being trve black metal sway your opinion. Also don't let the band members actions and personalities sway your opinion. Just listen to the music and make opinions based on that.

You literal children need to kys

Please please please be bait.

I actually dont like metal

This is just a poor man's Altar Of Plagues.

You can force yourself to like subpar music.

Not bait. I'm also a big fan of danny brown so weird, grating voices aren't really a turn off to me. Sunbather's vocals just sound horrible.

I didn't like this album that much because every fucking song sounded exactly the same to me.

Is there a blackgaze album that just sounds like a typical shoegaze album, but heavier and with some guttural growls? Like what I imagined the genre sounding like?

They sound nothing like Altar of Plagues don't be retarded. The correct answer is they are a poor mans Le Secret era Alcest

>Random
What a way to screw up a word
His screaming is so monotonal and unadventurous anyway. Even System of a down should be more alienating than this.

again, kys

The actual black metal inspired songs sound just like a lot of stuff on White Tomb.

Try this ^. Not exactly blackgaze, but post-black, kinda similar.

I didn't like black metal and hadn't really dove into the genre before I listened to this album (inb4 this isn't black metal i dont fucking care it's commonly associated with the genre) but I listened to this because I liked post rock and shoegaze and I started warming up the vocals and then fell in love with black metal. Now I love Paysage D'Hiver and Alrakis
>you can force yourself to like subpar music
Altar Of Plagues are also good, but I think they are certainly different from Deafheaven.

this thread is cancer, blackgaze was a mistake

>The actual black metal inspired songs sound just like a lot of stuff on White Tomb.
Sweet, I'll check this out.

Jesus fucking Christ, I hate neo-Sup Forums.

>Altar Of Plagues are also good, but I think they are certainly different from Deafheaven.

Of course, they are not the same band, but a lot of elements on White Tomb are pretty similar.

I wish I could know what you think after you listen.

>death grips and danny brown are examples of harsh vocalists
HAHAHA this bait was actually pretty funny desu

Black metal doesnt usially have guttural growls. I remember this guy saying he had referred to his music as grindgaze. Maybe you'd like it.
corvidcanine.bandcamp.com/track/house-of-memories

just listen to regular shoegaze if you don't like harsh vocals

new bermuda is way better than sunbather, btw

Recs on shoegaze?

I got nothin man, I'm on the other end of the scale.

check out shoegaze general I guess

>corvidcanine.bandcamp.com/track/house-of-memories
I have no idea what the fuck is going on in this track.

Pic related.

MBV, obviously.
65daysofstatic
Dynamo // Soda Stereo
The Jesus And Mary Chain (early shoegaze)
Slowdive // Soulvaki
Swervedriver // Rise

Where's Dynamo?

Shit I got confused, 65daysofstatic is post, not shoegaze, sorry.

The drums are a lot less blurry in the demo version, but i was assuming blurriness would be desireable cause gaze.
soundcloud.com/corvus-canis-productions/corvid-canine-house-of

Yeah, thanks, will do

I'm not quite Sup Forumscore
>Radiohead
>Oasis
>Interpol
>Arctic Monkeys
>David Bowie
>Blur
>Joy Division
>Led Zeppelin
>Talking Heads
>Portugal. The man

Maybe I'm a meme to you all

You seem Argentinian

Mexican, actually

s'all good, music is music

I like radiohead and blur, haven't listened to the others

Well, latin america has pretty similar surface level taste. Just start with essentials on Sup Forumscore and the charts people have given you here. I recommended Dynamo by Soda Stereo to you here
Cuidate pana

65days is cool as fuck.

Kek I actually have one song of Soda Estereo (Musica Ligera) kinda obvious desu

Yep, absolutely. Even if No Man's Sky was mediocre, their soundtrack is top notch.

Well, that's their Smells Like Teen Spirit, but Soda is infinitely a better band than Nirvana.

Try CanciĆ³n Animal, that's the song's album, also, their most influential and best selling.

I have never even played one second of that game and I like the soundtrack a whole lot, feels like a continuation of Wild Light (Which I think is severely underrated)

>I have never even played one second of that game
Same here haha