Favorite drug combination thread?

Favorite drug combination thread?
Doing coke and ripping bong right now also have some tabs

Mdma and weed. I always get this psychedelic headfuck when I smoke a bunch on the comedown

A couple hots of dmt, not enough to break through (actually any phycedelic for that matter) whilst hitting a bunch of wippets

lsd + weed
cigarettes + amphetamines + coffee
nicotine patches + cigarettes
opiates/benzo/muscle relaxant
poppy pod tea and clove cigs
and the master: LSD and MDMA

How is DMT ive never tried it and im a HUGE fan of psychedelics

Best poopedelics ever

I dig whippets really hard but i try to stay away from anything that i like too much if ya feel

my negro. i only smoke weed to come down. its the perfect combination with some chill music and some vidya.

First time i did molly was at work. Ill tell you what dominos was a lot more fun

Its somthing else. It may soumd cliche, but if youre going to do it, make shure you have a goal in mind youd like to come to understand.

Its real expensive in my area, most people just make it themselvs and can gouge prices. .5g is about 65-125usd. Fun when i can get it though

You have no food m8?

Boi u need to go to the onion patch. I got .6 for 45

You're all druggie losers, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Don't you know you're wasting your life away? I know that you enjoy these substances, but when you do them you're throwing your life and your potential away. Did you guys know that there's help for you? Addictions counseling? You can change for the better! It's possible!

Mdma ketamine and speed with lots of weed

Lol k

Yeah i have no problem getting any drug, my plug is a homie and will get anything i was for the low.I guess i just want to know how long it lasts and how intense because im not trying to fuck up my psyche

It really is indescribable. Tastes like shit but when you hear that ringing prepare for takeoff

It's over very fast. Like 5 mins but if you fully breakthrough it can feel like you're gone for hours

Fucking straight edge sandnigger

Thats really cool tbh. I might have to give it a little try

Or decades if you got a real good hit.

Either LSD or shrooms with some good tree. Nothing beats taking a tab/some caps and then smoking a bowl to ease your way into that trip.

Love pot. It's a great relaxer after a long day. Dabble in shrouds from time to time, but I think my favorite is LSD in an environment where no one but good friends and weird hijinks are allowed.

A.k.a. im a tightass and i dont know how to have fun

My fave is 4 or 5 beers then railing some oxycodone

Do you prefer it alone or with others? Personally my favorite is to trip alone but my best trips have been with good friends and a lot of LSD

yo guys how is 2cb?

I like mdma and love lsd, but i really need to stop doing mdma out of fear of making myself retarded.

And how is mixing 2cb and lsd? (like candyflipping but 2cb instead of mdma)

So a g of 2cb or a g of good coke?

Neither, you mad man.

[Spoiler]But for real, stop doing MDMA.[/Spoiler]

Case of miller lite and coke

Chopity chopping style on a cd case. I'm old skool

Thats a solid night you can drink for years on coke

2cb is like a love child of mdma and lsd. really light on your mind and body and tons of fun

Seems like you never get drunk. Miss those days

K and Weed

Never too late to go back to them haha. But not trying to convince you do do drugs or anything that would be scummy

Cocaine + small dose of a benzo to smooth any physical symptoms

Mdma + bumps of coke from a bullet throughout the night

Weed + etizolam + a few cocktails

Benzos alone. Benzos are just amazing.

nice, thanks

blow and tequila or sometimes good bourbon by far. every few months I'll hole up for a weekend with a quad 2-3 5ths and do whatever. I call it a mexican holiday.

If anyone says they don't love yak they just haven't done enough of it.

I'm always sad when I chop the last line

aye... and the next 3 days I feel like utter shit. that's why I try to keep it occasional. I almost forgot smoking with drinking+blow is nice. I don't want to breath clean air when I'm on that level.

LSD then more LSD, honestly its the best shit ever.

I find this pretty accurate, does anyone know what the shapes are when you are tripping? like what does psychedelics do to your brain to make you see shapes?

I would say that's accurate. For me personally, I see vibrant patterns and constant movement accompanied by everything "breathing". But if I stare at something long enough, it'll become it's own little space, and seem to go on forever in infinite detail.

Shrooms on the other hand are a more flowing, natural patterns and streaks. But it's been a while since I tried Shrooms.

fractals faggot

That is the perfect way to describe an acid trip my friend.

I don't really see those shapes, but the sharpness and saturation is dead on. Lsd is a lot more well defined and geometric, with lots of sharp edges and fractals. Shrooms are definitely a lot more flowing and organic

Doing some K at the peak of an acid trip is fucking amazing. As well as dabbing at the peak, or DMT at the peak.

Gee thanks i didn't know the specific term

If you were also a big drunk, you'd be me.

Everything looks like playdough when i trip on shrooms, its so soft and droopy

your very welcome, glad I could help!

My favorite combo would be whatever combo would kill me.

Thats why I like LSD better. I just feel cranked and everything looks sharp and geometric

Dabbing at the peak of an lsd trip? Would you recommend?

:^)

Just smoke your weed like a normal adult you fucking faggots.

All this DMT talk. I only ever got to try it once, but I couldn't believe the frequencys the wubs were able to achieve. They started slowly, like one a second, but were quickly growing to become one loud, high pitched scream. The thing is, unlike something like poppers, the wubs flow through your body. It was absolutely electric, and one of the most powerful "takeoffs" I've ever experienced. What happened once I broke through, I can't be sure. It was a lifetime in itself, and something I'm still integrating some 6 years later.

I would, it makes you trip a little bit harder but also calms you down and will help you sleep twoards the end of the trip

Dabbing at the peak of a trip I've only done once. It made the dab easier to hit which was nice, but I overestimated how well I could handle it. Ended up taking a massive dab, which I don't dab all that often, so it kind of blasted me out of my mind. I did it in a strangers basement and he had a bucket specifically for vomit that I ended up having to use. After coughing my eyes out and puking, I look up and my world perspective was just strange. It felt like when I turned left, I wasn't turning left, the world was adjusting itself so that I'd be moving forward but still changing angle. The ground moved right, I didn't move left. I also became a solipsist in that state of mind. All that existed in the entire universe was what I could perceive. I'd highly recommend it if you're comfortable with both separately.

What are the differences from dxm to Ketamin? And my favorite are shrooms or opiates. Second is easier to handle, but first makes mind happy too.

Just because you're a bitch who can't handle it doesn't mean I have to care.

Dxm makes you feel like you are riding on a cloud i guess. My friend told me it was pretty cool, kind of trippy and every time he walked he felt like he was floating but looked down and his legs were there

I prefer 10 - 12 jawns for 15 each while I'm hanging in Scurnsern with Big Al