Discuss.

I'll start.
Vote republican.

Vote Libertarian

Hell yeah

>2016
>voting for a party
>not voting for a person

well just learned all i needed to know about you from that OP.

which of the only two sides that have any chance of being elected are the most libertarian(inside the country)

I know Democrats don't have all the answers, but you have to be brain dead to vote republican

Top kek sir

After watching the DNC over the last few days, I am convinced. I am voting for Hillary.

There's really no reason to vote democrat after the age of like 20.

im norwegian, and and all our media has been toning down all the negative things about hilton.
during the dnc, the norwegian media are praising her and trashtalking trump.
i can imagine this beeing the case in most countries.

i have no doubt that trump will win in the end. the dnc is a whole show made for hilldawg to look good. after its done, she still has to answer for her scandals, and im sure more will show up.

this is just temporary.

trump will be the next president.

There's really no reason to vote republican before you become a millionaire.

Yes Democrats and the lady that has been funded by Isis for the last 6 years

The more the media and leftists push the stronger he gets

She will have to answer for the scandals? Clearly you don't understand US politics.

she will not have to answer for it in court, but she will have to answer for it in debates when that time comes.

voting trump just to spite hillary and dnc. they deserve to lose after rigging primaries then not covering it up enough. trump iwnning is there punishment.
supported bernie but the moment he backed hillary i lost all respect for him and then when he kept backing her after it was revealed she rigged the fucking thing made it clear that he was nothing but a scam. he is a bigger joke than trump
trump 2016 letthe world burn

Boo hoo. She will either brush the question aside or just not answer it. So that will cost her a total of 2 minutes.

trump wont let her. she brushes it aside and he will stick to it until she looks stupid.

K.

Ayyyyy lmao

she already looks stupid but thats how stupid the american people are. you could show her live killin gjews while cosplaying as hitler and they would still vote for her because they convince themselves its not true. the us government is more corrupt than third world nations but no one wants to actually admit it so we ignore it

This is now a Gary Johnson thread

See

*Ross Perot thread

Hillary just gave the best speech ever! Congratulations democrats. You have converted me!

Truth. Look at all the bullshit that comes out of Trump's mouth and still people would eat a mile of it to see where it came from. Th US is in deep doo doo.

there was a founding father or an early president that believed the country should undergo a revolution, not a violent one, eery few decades because of how things change so that old corruption could be gotten rid of and the system could be molded to work in the new world
thats what we need now, the entire system to be razed and rebuilt because its impossible to get rid of the corruption as is because its so in bedded that it is the system