I don't even remember Whats stopping me from killing myself anymore

I don't even remember Whats stopping me from killing myself anymore.
I don't even think there was anything in the first place.

I know that feel, user.

Drugs are all I have in my life. Just smoke weed and do acid or shrooms, maybe some molly

So why dont you try and live to find a reason? Dont just give up, take life by its throat and bend it your way!

At least to it in a unique and cool way

Um your family your friends what would happen to them if you died,

You're just ill. Take the medication for it.

best advice fam, good job

Don't have a family make one, don't have any friends go out and meet some lonely bored don't know what to do find a hobby keep your ass busy

>your friends
implying he has friends, when you have friends you do not wanna kill yourself

Watch the Lord of the rings trilogy you fucking faggot.

And lastly just fucking talk to some one because it's not fucking healthly to bottle shit up I just spent the last week in a physic ward I can tell you there are some fucking. Crazy ass people and you do not want to go there if you can help it and you are just sad or lonely just talk to some one

Yeah you do especially when you aithre w people who make you feel alone

The fact that you haven't posted a link to the livestream, yet.
Just don't use a gun. You'll probably fuck it up, and retards will add you to their overblown statistic bullshit, regardless.

OP, go get a puppy. A newborn Shihtzu. It will always love you. And maybe in 5-10 years you'll find a reason to live.

Ummm girls and woman are really awesome , find one, talk, fags.
P

play pokemon go. gotta catch em all

Which is better Molly or shrooms?

try weed user theres a reason why it is being legalized

The only things stopping me from killling myself are MTG on Friday nights, being able to get drunk all the time, and the possibility of getting some primo drugs from my psychiatrist.

Me either OP.

Close to leaving, soon.
Good luck.

It's fear. It'll go away some day and then you'll kill yourself.

Sad reality is that nothing is going to change your suicidal thoughts/feelings. No amount of money or success, no amount of women or drugs or alcohol, no amount of therapy. Some people are just sad. Before they tried to quantify it with the arbitrary label of "depression" people just called it "melancholia". It wasn't an illness. You were just a person with a melancholic disposition... the same (although opposite obviously) as someone with a cheerful disposition.

There have been a lot of famous melancholics throughout history... Abraham Lincoln, Vincent van Gogh, Albert Einstein...

Either you'll be strong enough to carry on and suffer through the inexplicable misery that you are predisposed to and accomplish something(s) worthwhile for the benefit of society/humanity (as is the case with Einstein/Lincoln) or eventually you'll either stop feeling afraid of death and the unknown or your misery will become too much for you to overcome and you'll kill yourself

Bamp

Depends on what you're doing and what you want to feel, molly is good for just having a great time and being in love with everything, I'd say shrooms are more comparable to acid, they are great for parties or just chilling

I don't post but this guy right here gets it.

Kill yourself