QUIT TELLING THE WORLD SHE HAS TO WEAR DIAPERS AND HER BLADDER PROBLEMS AFTER PISSFOREQUALITY!! For Fuck sake LiveLeak...

QUIT TELLING THE WORLD SHE HAS TO WEAR DIAPERS AND HER BLADDER PROBLEMS AFTER PISSFOREQUALITY!! For Fuck sake LiveLeak is getting a hold of this now this is not good:
>youtube.com/watch?v=6FAaxFQTAes
>liveleak.com/view?i=e38_1468675849
This is sad and humiliating for her and this is enabling cyberbullying from every aspect.
Telling AND showing everyone about her overactive bladder AND diapers is awful and sickening!
This has been posted before but this time things are serious. You had your fun and games now get rid of it before this becomes a more serious situation. You have to stop with this video and delete it, this is hurting her and her family!

Le b8 is real.

That video is Gross she pissed herself

I'd still fuck her

She looks like this chick I know that got married to an ugly trap. Apparently a
large TV dropped on her head went she was a child and gave her a very mild brain damage.

Literally no one here cares or has ever cared. Stop posting this skank.

>liveleak
>leak
I bet shes pissed

This is a testament to how easily lead women are and how stupid they are.

OP is baiting us. No one cared before and even less after. Stop trying to drum up interest.

Whore deserves being in adult diapers though kek

The only reason people still keep bullying her is because you keep reposting this shitty stale pasta. I literally forgot who that slut was until your dumbass brought her up.

Her family and close friends care about her. Being humiliated like this on the internet is not was is good to do. People don't need to keep trying to hurt people over the internet, especially this way. This is not right and needs to be deleted

This is being brought up again because someone got butthurt about the video and now is trying to get rid of it off of youtube.

Apparently liveleaks revived the story and now people are gaining interest about this again

where vid?

see
youtube.com/watch?v=6FAaxFQTAes

If she pisses herself, then she deserves to be in diapers. She should save a fortune on laundry and she doesnt have to worry about unconfortable bathroom breaks
Look at the bright side of things girl.

She didn't pee

Right. Like she couldnt turn the computer off and walk away

why not bully this guy instead?

Kekd

What if she cant? Maybe she has some serious issues going on.

She has VERY SERIOUS ISSUES when she gets depressed about posting a video of herself urinating in her jeans. She should have know that. Unless she just really hat to pee

dudec was literally just hunting for pokemon whilst drunk
still drunk, had to edit this a dozen times already
fuk it.

goddammit, just ashed on my keyboard while drunk and still drinkiing posting this. shit dude
bitch was probbly drunk

>serious bladder issues
Diapers are an appropriate reaction to bladder issues

This
This is what happened

Who the fuck even is she?

From the vid:
This girl Ivy Hernandez fell for the Sup Forums prank #pissforequality. Made this video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere. She tried to commit suicide because of "cyber bullying" and failed. She spent some time in the hospital where she developed incontinence. Now she has to wear a diaper.
After she was hospitalized from her attention whoring suicide attempt, she got used to wearing a hospital diaper and shitting/pissing herself. Which lead to further depression and her feminist urethra muscles to forget their job. It was at the point were Ivy was urinating herself in front of a nurse she realized she was suffering from stress incontinence due to the internet. She pissed herself for equality, now she pisses herself for everything

If she fell for Sup Forums shit then she deserved it

I see your point

Well that means only one thing. Her pants pissing for equality video is going to become popular real quick

Poor Ivy. She didnt deserve this

Nice b8 faggot.Try again.

saved her explicits

this

No one cares

Is that... Logic.. I smell?

Moar?

Yes

Yes

She is a pussy for not cleaning up

Hahaha im friends with her on fb

No. She is a pussy for not having her own thoughts and following idiots.

She did it wow that is weird to watch her do that. She could have used the loo

"Victims" of cyberbulling are perverted. They thrive of the negative attention. Thats why they cant log off.

She's a Big Girl

#pissforequality

#pissforequality
>woo feminism

This is already becoming a negative thing for her. I wish I could end this for her because no one deserves to be humiliated like this on the internet. This is taking it too far and should stop now. Its not funny anymore.

>my sides are in orbit

She followed a cause she truly felt was right in her heart. That is justified.

>all those unchecked dubs

lolwut? Watch it again

She is a sexy qt even with diapers

>for you

This means that shes already lost. Everyone is going to see her infamous pee video regardless if she wants to erase it. Its just to late...

THIS SHIT IS PURE GOLD!

Right? She's a sexy qtπ especially with diapers.

Good going Sup Forums. Finally, using your teasing for the powers of good.

>PURE GOLD!
>GOLD
Kek

I'm seeing it right now. Anyone can. Its worldwide.

sharpie in pooper

I would not go that far. I would not sleep in the same bed with her since she would pee everywhere.

What are you going to do when Sup Forums is slapped with another harassment/cyberbullying lawsuit due to this? I doubt Hiroshima would want to deal with this.

This is my fetish so I will suppirt this no matter what, also like I said three months ago, stop making these threads and well forget. I hadnt thought of this in atleast a month.

Seriously. That would ugh... suck. To wake up to the smell of her feminine pee, as its warmth trickles over your leg. That's a good point there, user.