Post your favourite album and your favourite Star Trek episode

Post your favourite album and your favourite Star Trek episode.

>pic related
>Duet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Voyager_Conspiracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The one where there is a logic error in her regeneration subroutines and 7 of 9 becomes a paranoid schizophrenic.

The Raven?

Which series ?

Chain Of Command

Picard > Kirk

Is that what it's called? There can't be more than one with that plot.

All six of them

Hot opinions time.

Deep Space Nine > The Next Generation > The Original Series > (who cares at this point)

Found it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Voyager_Conspiracy

They're all close to being tied to me, along with TAS. I think I prefer TNG of all four but by the tiniest fraction.

Are you gonna post your album and episode choice or wut?

I've not seen that much of star trek desu

but I guess it would be the measure of a man; the one where that scientist wants to create more datas and there' the debate about whether or not data is just property

Out of Deep Space Nine, I really appreciated all of the humor-based episodes. The Quark / Odo butt-feud was a source of endless gags. Anything involving the Ferengi was great, especially the episode where it's revealed that Grand Nagus Zek is growing senile and that Ishka is the real brain behind the entire Ferengi economy. It comes as a twist that still somehow makes sense (Zek always came off as mildly incompetent) while developing Ishka as a support character while still remaining true to her overt boldness.

Also, Deep Space Nine had the best holodeck episodes.

>Also, Deep Space Nine had the best holodeck episodes.
That is saying very little

Maybe, but for how numerous they were throughout both The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine it was nice to not feel fatigued by them.

I'm saying the best holodeck episode was probably the baseball one and it wasn't even very good.

Our Man Bashir was a blast.

It was far too contrived for me. If it were just "The DS9 crew go James Bond" I might have enjoyed it more but I don't like the framing device where they have to play along with it. Yeah yeah, stakes or whatever. Who cares. The baseball one didn't need stakes.

>Yeah yeah, stakes or whatever.
Well you need to have some excuse for "The DS9 crew go James Bond" and I found the reasoning to be more or less sufficient, it also allowed for some humorous development of Nog's character as a brilliant-but-cheap innovator (using a literal spatula in his jury-rigged holodeck).

The baseball episode didn't do much for me.

>Destroyer - Destroyer's Rubies
>Chain of Command

TOS: City on the Edge of Forever
TNG: The Wounded
DS9: Duet
VOY: Living Witness
ENT: Damage

The Return of the Archons

bump

I know y'all are nerds. Don't hide it