This is why i dont talk to women. Like am i supposed to turn off my brain to stupid shit? And to what extent?

This is why i dont talk to women. Like am i supposed to turn off my brain to stupid shit? And to what extent?

"Well,could you give me a few pointers?"
Is it a waifu, or you just wanna get laid, user?

Sorry wrong pic

She does that
>its likes some farfetched comparison to black people
Thing a lot. I think its cause im black

Tell her to take a S,T,E,M course because that's what a real feminist would do. Gender studies is pointless by the time you finish the course there are 500 new genders to study and your degree is obsolete.

Heres where my jimmies got a little russled

When you fuck them they usually don't talk.

user why are you continuing conversation with this peasant?

why haven't you offered to bring her bleach to drink yet?

I am not even kidding dude. Why don't you just start fucking dudes? None of this is an issue.

Unrelated but the font you use is fucking irritating. Not as irritating as this dumb bitch, though.

>girly

I like you OP, you can stay, she can fuck off back to Africa

Ok first off no one in this conversation was ever enslaved and highly likely never oppressed. .... at no point has black been at more of an advantage because of aid and subsidies based on skin color alone.

This bitch is the one who is actually racist vased on that conversation.

lol making determinations based on two idiots texting

Who wants to go that deep?

Thats all i got. Honestly at this point i only talk to her to hit her with the reality of her bull shit occasionally. But i think she might actually be done with me.
>say it aint so!
Shes not black. But thanks. Who dates black girls?

You're talking to someone that identifies as a feminist. Just move on and find one that isn't retarded. It's like you fuckers go seeking the thing you despise, even though you KNOW you're just going to get mad.

Some of them my ass. They are a very small minority but commit a stupid amount of the crimes in the U.S.

I dont know that i could ever take part in such a conversation. This bitch just projects and blames everyone else for her issues. How many kids does she have? You stuck your dick in that?

Hahaha nah she does it a lot. Like thats just dupposed to pluck my heart strings.

Checked

That's even worse. A self hating white.

That bitch sucks. Dump her

>white people set us free
fucking kek, this stupid bitch

Jesus Christ OP I hope this is bate

That bitch is stupid. I'd stay away from her. Shes the type that will make up false rape accusations to ruin your life.