Hey Sup Forums so ill admit im a young-fag...

Hey Sup Forums so ill admit im a young-fag. I have a friend that smokes weed and he says he can hook me up with some cheap starter shit for about $10 (yeah cheap as fuck I know) I don't know that much about smoking and shit. he said he'd smoke with me the first time to keep me in check and shit. I still live with my parents and theres no way theyd let me smoke so I also need tips on how to hide it and smoke without getting caught. thanks

Your friend clearly smokes so do it with him wherever he does it. Simple as that.
Try some cologne or shitty axe body spray it you want to mask the smell so your parents don't know
Beyond that, I can't really help. I've always had my parents offering me to smoke (which I've always refused)

Bro I gotchu

Here's some advice. Don't fucking do it.

Stick around and ask questions, I just turned 18 and I smoke daily for about 2 years straight now. Basically get a bunch of laundry sheets, the ones that smell good, and put them in a paper towel roll along with a bunch of paper towels in between each one

That will get rid of the smell. Also, smoke at night. Say your taking a shower and get in the bathroom and turn on the water. Make sure you have all your shot ready and smoke a few hits before you step into the shower (as many as you can before you are taking to long) then take a quick shower (stoned showers are fucking insane you'll love it) and don't forget to breath out the smoke through the tube!!

If you plan on keeping some on you then try to think of a place you parents never look or go, try inside a bar of deodorant. Just unscrew the deodorant and put weed under it then screw it back in

Use candles, matches stoves anything that heats up a hot lamp? get creative wanna hide something? stick it in an old shoe box a coat pocket in the attic on the roof hide it in ur ass if you really want too

And mainly, don't get scared or to worried, honestly your first time you wil get the highest by far. And you won't know how to act chill because it's your first time. Make sure your in a stress free environment away from your parents and try to watch some YouTube videos. Cartoons on Hulu or Netflix are great and also other shows generally. You might just sit there and watch shows all night, getting stoned is like being drunk but more fun and less feel badness

I'm gonna give you a tl;dr of any advice you can get

>smoke outdoors with your friend in a chill quiet spot
>cheap cologne, eye drops
>you might be high for 4 hours (and an hour or 2 of that will be comedown, which is basically a drowsy sober person)
>go home whenever and run right into the bathroom and shit shower shave
>right to the bedroom with a nice cold glass of iced tea and a hot plate of food with some tv

123movies.com btw if you can't watch television or dont have cable.

ama

Candles are good for lighting some weed but don't get used to it, the residue they emit is bad for ur lungs. And NEVER SCENTED, there toxic

this too dont inhale anything thats giving off toxins

Also this, if you let the paranoia settle then you're just gonna have a shitty time and want to die. Trust me, also eat before hand I forgot to mention that in

Heyyy, I'm the other stoned giving advice in this thread, wassuppp mannnn

>Move out
>Don't do it
Pick one.

keep it in a plastic bag (airtight) and hide it in your computer case.
Febreeze the shit out of your clothes and yourself after you smoke

To add to this

Firstly it's 123movies.to

>eat a sandwich
>go smoke outdoors
>chill out and before you know it, it will be late
>take a chill walk home
>go inside to the bathroom do your thing
>grab food and drink, be quiet, only small talk (yes no etc.)
>go to the bedroom and just relax until you feel tired enough to sleep
>rinse and repeat baby

Kill yourself he's a little fag and sleep helps my insomnia so maybe he needs it for some stupid shit. And if he just wants to smoke to chill then all the power to him. Smoking weed doesn't change your life unless your an idiot who doesn't know how to handle substances. Let's just give advice for the ride

>hide it in your computer case

let's not do that, the deodorant suggestion works perfectly.

Or take a shower. If you don't blow the smoke all over yourself you won't stink like high heavens but be aware if someone hugs you your absolutely boned out of your mind

dryer sheets in the Attic. If you have no attic, perhaps closet. Incense help as well. Or..
>this.

Don't smoke in your house your parents will now. The smoke smells, pipe smells and the ash smells. Don't listen to ppl that say dryer sheets work.

Unless you air out the room and sanitize the air with ozium or a machine

or buy those vape pens

Oh the smoke gets stuck to your hair and fingers too.
Vaporizers are the way to go.

Put some deodorant or cheap-ass cologne on. Find a relaxing spot with your friend and light up.

You don't want to get caught? I always hid mine in my nightstand drawer. The shoebox method is tried and tested though.

Major Key: Do not smoke alone your first time. You will fucking green out.

Forgot pic

I'm sorta in the same position as you, if you don't smoke it all store it in a ziploc bag, preferably stuffed in a tight area with stuff like blankets over it. I have these little wooden tables that are hollow, and i put it in the backcorner, stuff blankets in there, and smell nothing outside the table.

Hey OP here, thank you so much guys. I seriously appreciate it.

>young-fag
>RELEASE THE MODS

Np, I was the og poster that just turned 18 lel. Basically follow these rules and use Google to answer and questions and you'll be fine. Also vapes r cool but expensive for a good one and they still stink most of the time. So stick to a pipe or homemade bongs 4 now

This.

10 bucks is the price of a gram of good weed. if youre paying more then that. dont do it

jesus christ you are a faggot. ok look man, have your homie spend the night or some gay shit young people do. get an empty toilet paper or paper towel roll and stuff one end with dryer sheets. when your parents go to sleep, chill by the window blow the smoke outside through the odor blocking device. or, just wait for your parents to go to bed and sneak outside and smoke. best option would be to get out of your house and find a chill spot to hangout for a few hours and smoke there. bring water and snacks and shit. option three is by far the best so scope out your area, find a place with little traffic, set up a chill area and have fun.

smoke out the window or smoke outside, theres no way you can smoke inside without it smelling (you can get shit that makes it smell less but it still smells).

also bring water or a soda, you're gonna have dry mouth after.

DO NOT USE AXE, any cheep body spray has alcohol in it and will lightly cover the smell..use ozium and it will sanitize the weed right out of the air..btw, I smoke in my garage and keep my stuff in the rafters ;) ;)

>not making a quadruple flittered spoof + activated carbon you can chain smoke with
> not saying fuck it and buying a vape
But my parents have grown accustomed to me smoking so I don't hide it that hard, and get caught all the time.
I just don't want them to know I'm high all day.
The dry herb vape makes the sploof useless

Picture related