$600,000 a year? Really?

$600,000 a year? Really?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2014/06/13/what-did-nbc-newss-chelsea-clinton-do-for-her-600000-salary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

? Fair life. She clearly got where she is due to hard work and perseverance. It has absolutely nothing to do with her parents status and their political connections. She is obviously well worth the $600,000 USD a year for the job she completes.

Yeah probably. Apparently this is your first 'have, have not' lesson. Don't worry. It won't be your last

bullshit she's a liar just like her mom

i wish i had tits and an attractive face =|

the fuck happened to bill? he ok?

wtf does she do for $600,000 a year salary?

so much for income equality

he was probably on xanax or benzos.

i mean if you were poor or if your parents were poor, you wouldn't get this salary. Obviously she was born rich

And she turned out to be a complete stiff on air. She did a handful of carefully produced puff pieces. Zero on-air charisma.

Husband Marc is hedge fund banker who took a big bath betting on the Greek crisis. His father, Edward, was a former Democratic pol who went to prison for fraud.

sort of looks like Riley Reid from that angle

Gee, in ten years she'll have earned enough to buy the condo her folks gave her.

How much were the Clintons worth when they were in Arkansas?

found the article about it: washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2014/06/13/what-did-nbc-newss-chelsea-clinton-do-for-her-600000-salary/

Yeah, it was definitely her looks.

Funny how people 'like' donating so much to the Clinton's.

Chelsea and her husband are besties with Ivanka and her husband.

>he was probably on xanax or benzos.

Xanax isn't a benzo, eh?

lrn2pill

is this bait

I don't think Chelsea or hew husband have done anything wrong in particular. But it is clear they have massively benefited from the cronyism her mother pretends to be against.

The same could be said of the Trump gang, except they come off much less hypocritical.

Not at all. user said "xanax or benzos", which implies that Xanax is something other than a benzo.

Just being a pharmaceutical policeman.

Every bit as obnoxious as a grammar policeman. ;-)

fuck off assange

Don't ever talk about Riley like this again user, and if anything she looks like Kim Fields.