Fandango

This one ruined my fucking day

How dare he have his own opinion

Say it with me now

>Sub
>Ject
>Ive

good, now write that word 100 times over Jimmy, until you learn it.

It should seriously win a Grammy next year for packaging because of the guitar picks. It missed the nomination deadline by one week. Was that part of their master plan because now we have an entire year to make this happen?

oh shit, that's sweet.

Criteria choice is "subjective" but not the criteria itself.

Step one, we have to find as many examples of this as possible if there even any at all. Thousands of albums and I've never seen this. I imagine the only examples are box sets which I don't think should disqualify this for Grammy contention.

>gives meshuggah a not good
>gives corn a 8/10
what happened to him?

A-Are trying to say that i shouldn't state my subjective opinion on somebody else's subjective opinion? I don't believe i said that his opinion was entirely invalid

Why are you lying?

If you got so worked up over it that it ruined your day you might be taking other people's opinions too seriously

dafuck ? He disliked this album, and kinda buttfucked to death the late releases (aka almost their last 15 years of work)

I was making an obvious hyperbole?

these fonts are so fucking ugly

Petition to force Fandango to use only comic sans

You don't know what a hyperbole is

Every aspect of his presentations are hideous. He should stick to print.

"Hyperbole is the use of exaggeration as a rhetorical device or figure of speech"

:~)

>Lecturing somebody on language features while clearly not being able to spot one

you flunked a decent few english classes didn't you

Letting a bald man on the internet tell you what to like is honestly your mistake

Are you seriously saying that its stupid to enjoy agreeing or disagreeing with decent critiques if your passionate about music? You really are the physical manifestation of the typical, generic Sup Forums elitist aren't you

Haha, no. It's quite fun to debate and discuss but once you let that actually affect your mood, I feel like you've taken it a bit too far

Also, you draw a lot of really hilarious conclusions based off of a piece of text no larger than a tweet. Have a Xan and step off the defensive for a moment.

Yeah i can at least agree that its fun to be argumentative online hahahahahahaha. I genuinely couldn't care less what ppl say on the internet i just find it fun to debate as well bc i can say somewhat harsh things without getting the bash :'~)

B-But you literally said that it was a mistake to let fantano tell me what to like and i gave a direct response to your argument

And using the generic "Ur so defensive stop being so mad!!" argument without actually backing up your points is pretty redundant

Fantano is an excellent reviewer and understand music better than 99% of people on this board.

And I really like TVSoR.

I know it's you fantano