Eternal Arsenal Thread

>“Alexis will not go [to the States] because he had an ankle injury. That is not too bad but I will leave him behind as well.”
>"“I left Gabriel behind today because he has tonsillitis and is infected. He cannot travel."

Wenger on Takuma Asano:
>"I must say that I am a strong believer in him. If we can get him now, straight away, it would be fantastic for us."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj0njC7H3Jk
news.arseblog.com/2016/07/bfg-were-determined-to-keep-up-with-stronger-rivals/?utm_campaign=autotwitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
streamable.com/i5hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WENGER OUT

asano will score 30 goals

The Japanese Messi

slag

>get rejected by vardy
>sign a jap

he's more like michael owen was at 17. with ozil feeding him he will be GOAT.

IF he gets a work permit. wenger will have to argue that he is an exceptional talent.

It's too bad for Asano that racists managed to get Brexit.

so if he becomes good enough, some sperg lord will start posting him in those gay "post athletes you wish to suffer a career ending injury..." threads then he gets meme magicked out of his health?

No way.
Cresswell 'perfect link-up with Payet' might be out for one to six months because of a horror tackle during yesterday's friendly.
This is awful. On top of that, he is West Ham's best left-back.
I'm a nice person so I wish that doesn't happen to any Arsenal player.

thanks but it'll happen anyway, RIP in piece Gibbs

>Tottenham flop Cinton N'Jie set to join Marseille after undergoing medical

Must be nice.

I wish it on manchester united players every night, just dreaming of the day that smug piece of shit david degea gets his fucking leg snapped like a bendy straw. The day I could see fellaini laying in a broken heap from a freak elbow fracture while simultaneously suffering several metatarsals into dust. And there's a special place in hell for Wayne Rooney. I hope that balding fat piece of shit's life falls to pieces like Gazza. I fucking hate how lucky United and only their midtable desperation spending comforts me at night knowing how shook woodward is that he has to buy every player Mouyes requests before the team collapses under the weight their morally bankrupt manager's egp

you now remember when Lois Theroux BTFO Arsenal

Messi Minutes @MessiMinutes 19m19 minutes ago
Famous fan Decibel Bellini on Higuaín:

"Here, we don’t say ‘work’, we say ‘struggle.’ We are used to suffering."

Must be ni-

wait

LIKE US

Hilarious tbf, but no need to spam it, m8

news.arseblog.com/2016/07/bfg-were-determined-to-keep-up-with-stronger-rivals/?utm_campaign=autotwitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

We are so poor and our rivals are so rich we can't compete with that

Poor Arsenal, they have so little money :(

Lol enjoy your weekly terrorist attacks, my negro friend. Maybe they'll stop if you surrender... again.

>negro
Why are you so heinous?

Do you know where you are?

Is he a tax evading system baby manlet retard?

probably just a system babby retadd

On an imageboard where racism is officially forbidden

Don't you have some cotton to pick?

Racist.

Go to bed Madrid

Hello /arse/ where are your signings for the week?

>belize

Fuck off Portugal, don't show me that dirty flag

Triggered.
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>arsenal
>signings
Pick uno

RARE

Enjoy your rape gangs

Don't you have a Black lives matter riot to go to in your 60% white country?

Please make a proper follow up next time.

>tfw asano wins the league with arsenal and tells vardy to walk on

why are you still posting here???

That said, feel real bad for him, would've thought he'd have started getting England call ups under Big Sam.

Sad.

>Borussia Dortmund have issued a hands-off warning to Arsenal after they were reported to be interested in signing Matthias Ginter.
>Claudio Ranieri once again insisted that Mahrez will be staying with the English champions, despite interest from Arsenal in the £40million-rated winger.

oh great

>expecting signings
Don't do this to yourself

>H-hey Jamie
>What?
>Chatto tawagoto kirremasu :^)

hey at least we tried, not like the other clubs signed a lot of players. The market is just empty.

Martial IN

We as Mourinho would say, the little horse
Only he said it with Eto'o, Torress and Demba Ba on the books while we have an injured Welbeck and Giroud

apologie for english good morning and hello and when would your post be when fabian johnson signed

'no'

kek

>tfw developing a crush on a coworker qt
>every single board I used to visit is flooded with underage retards
>no one to talk to
h-hold me, /arse/...

also:
>tfw no signings

Where do you work?

are you me

why is it bad to have a crush on a coworker? maybe you can talk to her

he is the japanese Eduardo Vargas

>her

HAPPENING

>Mahrez to Chelsea

IT HAPPENED

Just checked Twitter and Facebook - can't believe that it actually happened

streamable.com/i5hc

BLIMEZ

poor lad is playing with a bunch of shitters

Epic

Checking

shit get
shit thread
shit general

best 69

It's like poetry

>Turned down by Vardy & Mahrez

It's fucking over. Wenger out.

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david 2s2seconds ago

#AFC close to signing Riyad Mahrez from #LCFC. Agreement reached on £35m deal (incl. addons). No other signings planned for the club.

>le fake Ornstein post maymay

shit

also checked

:3

sorry la's, I had a call from my landlord

Big 4 consulting

no idea la

I do talk to her all the time, after all - we work together and she really, really, really likes me. I KNOW I could hit on her but it's never gonna work out.

>I KNOW I could hit on her but it's never gonna work out.
?

STOP TALKING ABOUT >WOMEN AND MAKE UP RUMOURS FFS

One of us would have to switch jobs and none of us are in the position to do so (we both got a promotion lately and because of a shit-ton of other reasons)

>Try to sign Vardy
>Fail
>Try to sign Mahrez
>Fail
>Try to sign Walsh
>Fail
>Try to sign Chilwell
>Fail

Arsenal are sub-Nottingham Forest tier to us.

Stop being a pussy. One of you could always change jobs.

but we tried to sign asano and succeeded

>Asano
Poor man's Okazaki.

The state of this club is so disgraceful that >we cannot even convince Leicester players to join us

But I am a sensitive pussy m8

If Wenger wanted to sign Leicester players maybe he should won the league then they'd be a bit more willing

>Big 4 consulting

gibe internship pls

It's not too hard in Poland 2bh, mostly because interns are pretty useful and motivated.
It's much harder to stay, but it's very doable aswell - I was offered a consultant position after 3 months instead of regular 8. And I still don't think I was doing exceptionally good.

send me all the interview questions and case studies pls

They're really simple. There's a case study for every line of service - audit, tax and advisory. They don't even require you to get the right results, they just check the way you solve problems and your ability to speak clearly.
Most of the applicants drop out at the entry psychometric tests and writing assignments. From then on, there's a big (I think over 50%) chance you get accepted.

well maybe she only wants to fug
it happens, try it

I don't want it (don't get me wrong, I'd fuck the shit outta her in no time. Oh and she's my senior, which turns me on even more.). I-i just want a gf.

jackson martinez when

why don't you just date her and keep it sekreit

These things DON'T go well. First of all, girls babble. And how can you expect me to work when I shag the very person who supervises me?
I'll have to do something about it, if this shit won't stop soon, it's going to get me in a dark place.

>how can you expect me to work when I shag the very person who supervises me?

sounds like it would be easier m8

She's supervised as well.

>Barcelona have reached an agreement for Gameiro, according to catalan paper Sport

MUST

literally this

literally why

carlos bacca when goddamnit

Is anyone watching robot wars?

That Razer qt ;_;