What's your ringtone Sup Forums?

What's your ringtone Sup Forums?
I really need to impress this girl, i'm planning to have my friend to call me when i'm with her and i need to look like i have a good taste in music with my ringtone
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pLESWPUnVss
youtu.be/D0AEIvjzmtk
youtu.be/6OEi6JIBoio
youtube.com/watch?v=qUPL1VzEB_E
youtu.be/E3nsYke7o54
youtube.com/watch?v=HTW0bmOXPHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XYiakchfCmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

T PAIN IM IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

numb linkin park

Death Grips - Get got

i hope you have a pink razr

that's a girl right? I always find people in that zone so attractive, boy or girl. like cute elfy but slightly boyish girls at raves who dressed more like that, or cute boys who dress like boys but have this really cute feminine thing about them

gyaaauuuh

This or crawling

don't know if it's impressive but at least it's catchy as hell, gets me in a good mood whenever someone calls me youtu.be/pLESWPUnVss

>i'm planning to have my friend to call me when i'm with her
Doesn't matter. You are so autistic apparently that even a patrish music taste can't save it

youtu.be/D0AEIvjzmtk

my phone's always on silent anyways

Untitled by Animal Collective

50 cent - Candy Shop

I just got my first smartphone and this thread reminded me to make my first ringtone

1:35-1:40
youtu.be/6OEi6JIBoio

Do any album only Lonerism songs by Tame Impala. Or try anything from Currents or the MAc Demarco Discography.

My ringtone is a chiptune cover of DragonForce - Through the Fire and Flames

I don't think anyone has a song as their ringtone unironically in 2016 so either make it a joke or don't do this

(she wont care about your fucking ringtone to begin with)

Using songs for ringtones is passe and cringey as fuck, just use a normal bleeping sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUPL1VzEB_E
0:45 ->

What about mine? I just realized my co-workers will have to hear this literally everyday.

Rad

My ringtone is the intro to The Summer Ends by American Football :P

youtu.be/E3nsYke7o54
2:40

bocuma by boc, it even sounds like a ringtone

youtube.com/watch?v=HTW0bmOXPHQ

i use this

youtube.com/watch?v=XYiakchfCmg

holy fuck bro thats pathetic

>:P

kill yourself

>having music as a ringtone
This is the thing i'd do when I was 12; back then it was SOAD- prison song, pretty cringy

At least he got a date