Some black person on my news feed just posted this. Thoughts?

Some black person on my news feed just posted this. Thoughts?

Did black people have superhuman talents until the white man brought them down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Giwujxh2No
judgybitch.com/2013/05/20/harvard-phd-student-finds-a-correlation-between-race-and-iq-harvard-students-says-even-if-its-true-it-shouldnt-be-a-topic-of-research-everybody-is-wrong/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you'd think that would've helped with whole enslavement thing

Lol silly nig nogs.

Yes.

I guess anyone can slap some bullshit on a picture and call it a fact.

Where is the evidence for this?

OP have you ever tried authentic African food ?
No?
Neither them

how so?

Da was Egyptians, Chinese and Germans too. Da also had invented math and science, could move things with their minds and had space ships. Then the white man came along and took it all away.

It's a scientific fact.

What about all the niggers in Africa that didn't eat the white mans food? They can't do that shit. You gotta be a fucking idiot.

If there's no source or unless it can it be googled it's bullshit.

That's actually kinda racist saying they had super animal powers...

Have you ever tried to read one of those things to try to understand them?

The 'simplest'explanation was like 40 fucking pages long of shit that didn't even remotely connect.

They just find out 'oh these guys did cool shit' then concoct some bs to take credit.

They're just like the old white historians they hate so much.

did you even do research?

they obviously don't have their original black powers because the white men colonized their land and starved them

>Did black people have superhuman talents until the white man brought them down?

of course they did goyim

Kek lol.

M Jackson looked like a white woman

>Ladindu
>dindu
Here's your (You), you filthy slut.

If they did, I doubt "the white man" could bring em down.

>They're just like the old white historians they hate so much
>implying we lie about history when we are all of the history

I hate finding these on Instagram because there's nothing to support it and it's just saying that they are the master race.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

absolutly correct. that's why african tribes that weren't taken into slavery and besides that have not much contact with white men, still have these advanced senses today....wait

Blacks have no history other than coming from Africa. They haven't done anything that I am aware of that wasn't due to the influence of another race.

Did u know the kfc man was actually black?
I mean, just inver the colors and see the truth. Who would wear a stupid white jacket anyway

Anyone can do this, if they don't spend 10 hours a day in front of a fucking screen, stuffing their faces from a bag of food they got off a shelf.

Experience: innawoods'ed for eight months, dodging bears and meth-heads alike.

The longer you go without food, the better you get at sensing it. And the more often you almost die, the better you get at avoiding it.

That makes no fucking sense

This. It's like their brain cells went to their muscle cells. They have no idea how to progress as a race. Fucking embarrassing to share a species with them.

> 3.5 miles is nothing

>You can do this if you live on the plains. like the Serengeti. or anywhere not the city.

samefag here.

I can promise you that wherever you go in the U.S., there is a homeless person who knew you were coming about 3 miles before you ever noticed them. Like, you will never be able to confirm this until you dirty yourself up and go livin' in the brush like I did. But it's really a thing. There are no places where nobody lives, and if you think there are, it's because they've already seen you comin' and hiding, watching you pass by.

3.5 miles? Shit dude. In the mountains in South America they have fucking *dreams* of you before you show up. That's what anyone can do, if they fuck off with all this distraction and learn to concentrate on their environment. It sucks being hungry though.

*grabs bag of bread*

I wouldn't say superHUMAN.

We wuz superheroes n sheit

oh, it's even crazier than that. dumping.

2/? there's alot of this shit.

Well I was going to respond about old racist historians but

> all the history

China did literally everything b4 Europe

So did some sandniggers

Lol even mexishits invented compasses b4 western europe even found out what a wheel was from the sandnigs

Oh well guess time to shitpost

>Everything

Kek, whites are essentialy niggers in suits (Greece is your Egypt)

3/?

If China did everything before Europe then why wasn't the world colonized by the Chinese, you fucking moron

I created everyone and everything, for I am God. I made the history you speak of. Now shut up everybody, i'm trying to jack off to susan sarandon from her early days, i'm god, I can just do what I want like make susan sarandon from the early days nude. Its pretty awesome. You ever seen the hottest women as bare as the day they were born? No but I have, i'm God you see. Its pretty great.

What if I told you all humans were black at one point so your point is invalid

China did almost nothing before anybody. vast majority of their history has been faked by the chicomms. \
>They actually claim to have documents 10,000 years old with writing
>They claim a 2000 year old map suddenly "appeared" that gave them rights to south china sea
>they claim another, 1500 year old map suddenly "appeared" giving them rights to east china sea

it's all bullshit.

they were great and did a ton of shit, but don;t get into this whole Sinophile bullshit.

the Middle East bros, on the other hand, were pretty fucking bad-ass. shame the Islams had to go fuck it up.

The Brits fucked them with opium... oh that means that for all the Chinks firsts the Whites still won.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

It was. Asians crossed over to America via the landbridge in Alaska. Don't they teach you fucks anything in school anymore?

>#EthopianDiet

You mean the diet where people don't eat and just starve to death? I wish more people would try it out.

And they got fucked by Europeans, don't they teach you anything in school?

You're a fucking retard, m8.

TFW colonialist chef cured autism in blacks

>. . . and then they regressed 10,000 years in technology even by stone age standards, and proceeded to dick around until getting annihilated by disease ridden Yuropoors.

with the exception of the Anasazi and Pueblo peoples, who were awesome until they fucked off for some reason.

Zheng He's vs Columbus' ship to same scale

The Chinese didn't colonize.

Old China was mostly about information exchange and trade.

They never ravaged a place for resources.

Look at their interactions with the Philippines (trade and they got the Barambay (I think) writing system) and their 'current enemies' - Tibet, etc

They had good relations.

They fought with themselves and gave culture to the entire far East (architecture, writing, tech - kanji, hanja, Viet, etc)

They fell when they became technologically conservative + civil wars while predator nations were invading them

>can see 3.5 miles away
>tfw I can see stars just fine
>tfw you realize how far away stars are
>tfw all my kek

topkek

Underrated post

If you don't live in a basement you can see further. If you ever heard thunder you heard sound farther away. If there was ever a very large fire in your area you could smell it at even greater distances. What's the point here?

I was aware that Europeans decimated the North American population when I explained that, yes, in fact, "China" if you want to call it that (they don't, that's an English invention) did colonize the world before anyone in Europe did. Due in no small part to the mongols.

I mean, don't let me ruin your race for you or anything. Just sayin', historically Chinese people did actually populate the entire fucking planet.

I never played those civ games but I heard there were 3 types of victory?

1) conquer - method of Mongols and some Europe

2) 'cultural victory' -seems more like unified old China

top kek

Diplomatic victory is the hardest

It's possible that sustained starvation gave me some kind of brain damage. I definitely saw some people who got way stupid due to malnutrition. (BTW, the American diet...) So I know it's a thing. I can't really estimate my own intelligence, can I?

However, I did learn to know when people were coming from over 3.5 miles away, because if I didn't, I would be dead or in jail. That's what it comes down to. Being on the cusp of starvation helped, since I could smell body odor from far away. (Your sense of smell gets very sharp when you're body is in "survival mode.")

Oh yeah, Africa is well known for its Chinese colonists. So is Europe. No, it wasn't Europeans who most recently conquered the entire planet. It wasn't Europeans who had empires on all the continents. It was all China, you're right. Those accomplishments done thousands of years ago are worth way more and matter a lot more than the accomplishments achieved just a few hundred years ago by Europeans, while the Chinese were too getting high.

Explain chicomm b/c my doc and wiki sources are from western historians doing work in China (they're all white)

Lol north Korea

>The Chinese didn't colonize.

Mongolia
Tibet
Japan
Korea
Siberia
Northern India

>Old China was mostly about information exchange and trade.

The confucianists used a lighting strike on a temple to justify executing anybody who tried to communicate with the outside world. they did this kind of shit constantly throughout Chinese history.

>They never ravaged a place for resources.

Mongolia
Tibet
Japan
Korea
Siberia
Northern India

>They had good relations

Yeah. everybody hated them but couldn't do shit. Why do you think the Mongols turned ito such hardcore bad-asses? they spent literal generations training to fight the Chinese dickheads.

>They fought with themselves and gave culture to the entire far East (architecture, writing, tech - kanji, hanja, Viet, etc)

this sound verbatim like some shit from Europe
>We gave all those primitives culture

>They fell when they became technologically conservative + civil wars while predator nations were invading them

if by "predator nations" you mean "the people they had spent over 1000 years fucking in the ass coming to get revenge" then yes, technically correct.

seriously, don;t try this shit. the sinos make European imperialism look like a walk in the fucking park.

> euro tech initially based on what they borrowed from Chinese

It's all connected my friend

If they are so super what does that say about the ones that caught them?

1) No invasions when not under Mongol rule. The rest were voluntary tribute States until recent history

2) they went through internal philosophical changes that were pretty radical, like the taoist hippies to hardcore Confucianism

3) When not under Mongol rule, no. Please source or that's bullshit. And not one battle between ruling kings, something on the scale of the Mongols or Spain.

4) Only the Mongols and Indians hated them, former because Chinese looked down on nomadic life and latter because I never looked it up. I don't recall China planning a mass failed invasion of India like Alexander of Greece did however.

5) Writing, architecture and tech. China's huge landscape and resources actually have them the capability to advance independently unlike Europe.

6)

You have to be absolutely fucking kidding me to think that 'tensions'with India and Chinese tensions were remotely as 'insufferable' as Portugal, Spain, and Alexander's or even Persia's conquests

this thread is pretty interesting guys. Kind of hilarious if you think about it.... now we all live with almost every convenience imaginable and generally have access to sciences that compose all matter and understanding in the universe... and yet, no one really has any grasp at what the fuck man was doing for the thousands of years that led up to this point

Nice Trips.

>always whitey
Anyone in a wild environment, and that is usually hungry, has higher sensitivities compared to a civilization-dweller that's better fed.

thanks its my first time in 7 years of mostly lurking

What a bunch of shit - DID YOU KNOW THE WHITE MAN CAN SMELL AN AFRICAN FROM OVER 3.5 MILES AWAY???

> sinos make European imperialism look like a fucking walk in the park

Waiting for your reply to

Because Spain enslaving and massacring the entire native population of the Caribbean, the Dutch in Africa, the Christians in Japan around the time of Tokugawa...

say the Chinese were litterally fucking angels compared to Europe

niggers where bred for survival.
white people where all spoon fed so they where bred for academic intelligence.

both races are extremely intelligent in their natural environments.

a white nerd would not survive in sub saharan africa and nor can an indigenous african understand white society much less live amongst it.

check out this interesting video
youtube.com/watch?v=-Giwujxh2No

Lol .

My fucking sides.
Thanks for the laugh . GN 4chins

yep

nope, youre wrong...

you really think those strong nordic genes came from a very hospitable spoon-fed land? fuck no, it was cold and little vegetation grew. All habitats have their unique challenges user. Not saying it didnt have an influence on our various racial personality traits, but no human living in the ancient world had an easy way out. I think polynesians had it comfiest tho

How else do you expect some nigger to sell something as niggerish as #Ethiopian diet to other niggers

What is I told you that whites were created by Aliens (Gods) and they only use the proto human DNA to start the species. Which the proto humans were descendants from Africa but were genetically engineered to be smart. And the same with the Asians.

i was talking about modern peoples not ancestors though.

where do ashenaki jews fit into
your timeline then? supposedly they test higher than all the other races

face it user unique selection pressures mightve made some of us stupider than others but in no way were any of us ideal or planned

your graph is lies
there is no citations

>Ayodolf Ohila

well, social conditioning is obviously a very different variable. Youre making it sound like these are just inherent traits of being either black or white

Did you know?
negroes are clinically retarded?

well the different races of the world do have very different inherent traits.

They don't like to be tested. My guess they know they are idiots.

You'd be wrong. Brown, maybe. They got darker just like whites got lighter.

All primatives that depend upon their senses were like that. Civilization dulls the senses because survival becomes cultural, not primal. So, the senses are dulled with years of them eating non-bland food and being around disease/pollution of high population and congestive technology.

Kek, fucking niggers, WE WUZ KANGS
Shoot the lot of 'em

> Korea and Netherlands at top

Are you that Korean swede faggot that lurks here? That would explain it

All those super powers and they still can't hold down a job or call their parole officer on time.

judgybitch.com/2013/05/20/harvard-phd-student-finds-a-correlation-between-race-and-iq-harvard-students-says-even-if-its-true-it-shouldnt-be-a-topic-of-research-everybody-is-wrong/

>2002
>Credible source.
>IQ tests are the same around the global.
>That you're a massive faggot.

Also, I believe native Americans have closers genetic ties to Chinese than european.

What I find funny is no one pointed out the "See over 3.5 miles" bit.

Nigga, I can walk into a field and see well over three miles. Hahahaha

im not going to a website called "judgybitch" for scientific information

I can smell Macdonald's from 5 miles away with my super obese sense of smell

Yeah you're the Korean swede faggot.

The later sources are unfindable online but you wouldn't know because you never tried to look it up you just pull it out your ass

Like the idea that you're a Korean swede who speaks English

But you see that they cannot see that far now. They be all blind.

the paper was from a Harvard phd student study you nugget.

>all of those citations 404

How shocking.

>voluntary
HA its like saying the presidentail election in north Korea are also voluntary because they just like their leader so much.....