Pics you weren't supposed to share?

Pics you weren't supposed to share?

I'll start

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

Go nuts

My GF in the fitting room, trying to find pants that will fit over that giant ass. What are your thoughts?

Gf

gross

Gross? Because she's not shaved to look like a prepubescent girl? Or because she's asian?

Because she has fat rolls and since she didn't avoid showing them in a picture, they're probably most flattering in roll form and she looks even worse most of the time.
Because her tits look like another roll of fat that someone glued nipples to.
Because her pussy looks like she's a post-op tranny.

Already a thread for this faggot, lrn2catalog

It's hilarious that her bush and her race are the things that you're insecure about when those are the only things about her that are not gross.

is a SummerFag

My naive ex swallowing my cock

The angrier you get, the more obvious it is that you also are disgusted by your gross girlfriend.

Advertising that it's your girlfriend is worse than someone saying "femanon here." It's a cry for attention. Sorry for not praising your low standards.

Anyone have anymore of this girl?

continuing from
any more requests?

Moar of her

more spread ass.

other requests?

Never been one for close ups of creamy pussy

Hair isn't a big deal, and I love asians

someone asked more of her

More of this girl!

Sharpie in butt

here goes these 12 year old virgin fags...again...either share what you're fucking, or shut you're cock holes...i doubt most of the Sup Forumsros in here give a fuck that you've never eaten a pussy...enjoy the show or fuck off...

any assplay? please continue, she is so hot!

Ass maybe?

GF wants to know what everyone thinks of her ass

*your cock holes

would creampie all night...in every hole...moar?

Very nice!

there might be some. i'll take a look further.

any other requests in the meantime?

Jesus, i need moar of her

yes

they're probably cock holes, too

I'd bet dollars to dimes you're that poor fucker with the ugly fuck of a whale with the hairy asshole

>samefag

More?

my nigga right here.

not everyone is beautiful. we don't come to these threads to see that shit. take it to a gore thread.

here's a tiny cum gif. since it was requested in the last thread.

i'd bet dollars to dimes you're the neck beard fag with a billion photos saved, jerking off all alone in your parents' house

I'd bet dollars to dimes that what does this expression mean?

"What kind of tattoo do you want?"
"When a guy is fucking me from behind, I want him to think about the hundreds of guys who have been there before him."

More of this girl!

That's a nice little butt. Moar

Would die in that ass, post moar?

some young white kid, saying 'my nigga'...fag

and you come to these threads to jerk off...sad fag

*parent's house. my mother is dead, asshole.

Anyone know where to get more of these tits ?

Moar?

read much?

Nudes??

on the internet my friend!

Man, you're really grasping for those straws, aren't you? Seems like I was right, though.

did you fuck her to death?

I come to these threads when I'm too bored to jerk off. I have no clue how people jerk off to photos.

tight little butt

Moar of her pls.

about what?

Well summerfagg your wrong cause im right here, that was just someone else telling you that your an un grateful bitch troll.

but shes so classy tho

no, my uncle killed her after raping her. so I guess he fucked her to death.

Anyone have more of this girl pls?

I'd bet dollars to dimes that dollars to dimes that dollars to dimes that using my grandpas slang is lame. dollars... dimes....

Rubbin one on her. Dump em all

Where exactly?

Is the guy who posted this girl still around? I need more.

AWesome! More!

anything with cum on her?

any pics of her being tied up?

>an ungrateful bitch troll

Why, because I don't care for someone else's taste in women? And then call them out when they get ridiculously over-defensive about it?

dumb fag

Moar?

Stupid homosexual.

Haha yeah I thought the same thing. "Who's this little bitch kid using his grandpas slang that he heard while his ass was being raped"
Fucking little twat
I bet you dollars and dimes his grandpa shoved dimes and silver dollars up his butthole

1/?
Maybe more if enough interest.

can't tell if serious

I bet dollars to dimes you're the fucker that has a ugly stick figure bitch with nothing to show off!!! If u have a girl at all!!!

Sure