/FPL/

Feghouli edition

Please rate

>he doesn't have Musa

>1 poster
Alright let me help you OP

(Benteke is only there cause I think he'll get a transfer but if it looks like he's staying I'll definitely take him off)

Pretty happy with my 3rd edit.

Keeping Ibra, can see him getting more than Kane and Lukaku this year. Gray will shine, only players i'm having 2nd thoughts over are Ferghouli and Payet, thinking maybe Payet won't have such a great year, and Ferg won't start - so perhaps Drinkwater and maybe Ozil.

>Morgan over Fuchs
Can't complain with the rest; well thought out team, DeBruyne and Hazard although highly priced should do far better than last season.

Fabregas is an absolute steal at 7.5. I can't see why more teams dont have him

Because he's going to be playing in a Conte formation which won't allow him to get forward enough pal. For 7.5 you can get Siggy who does all of Fabregas' ability, but is also the star and go to player in the Swansea side who consistently gets goals and assists.

I hate your defence. Why Bojan too? I was going to put him in at that price but idk if he's going to start, and where he's going to start.

Have no doubt that Mahrez will continue his form, wherever he ends up playing

>people tripling up on liverpool

>Having more than 0 Liverpool players
>Not having any Burnley, Hull or Middlesborough players baded on promotion bias
>Having more than 1 player from a team in the same position.
>defence costs more than midfield

Bojan will play in the 10. I got him because he's only 6 million and got alot of goals when he was fit last season. For my defence I'm only keeping Stones if he moves to City, otherwise I'll upgrade him to Walker

REMINDER

>Sup Forums league
43205-15630

>Sup Forums head to head league
73341-74166

which teams had a good preseason? who will hit the ground running?
I would like to lump Everton players because of >Koeman , and the easy fixtures, but whenever I had Barkley in the team he let me down

Mahrez or Micky Taryan?

this

Everyone is waiting for the lestah to stop meming over a year now, while mouyes still have a lot of work and mikhitaryan was said to be slow to adjust to a new league + MU is stack with midfielders (+Pogba incoming) might make him not start all games + 4-1 to liter whos

Not too sure about milner or martial anymore (milner gets assists sometimes and martial will be frozen out of the team by memebra)
I think chelsea will do well without european football this year so thats my pick behind cahill and willian (their best player during their shitty spell last season)
any replacement thoughts?

Just give up now lads.

r8

>hart
>stones
>negrodo

dont see whats wrong with them. City will be GOAT this year under pep lets be honest and Stones will probably leave. If he doesn't go to city i'll take him out.

What's wrong with Negredo?

Hart will still be the same old shitter most of the time, even under pep. currently at everton stones wont do that well and negrado i just dont think will do well. Middlesbrough will just escape relegation if anything i feel. im sure he'll get 5+ goals though it might just take a lil bit

Help

Of the 5.5 keepers, who would be better than Hart. Was thinking of Cech but then I have 3 goons in my team. Maybe De Gea is better.

Stones should be pretty based if he goes to City which is what im kind of banking on. Otherwise will probably swap him out.

??????

swapped Vardy for Musa, Kane for Aguero and a Bournemouth rando for Cabaye

thinking of ditching Schmeichel since he's looked like dogshit in Leicester's preseason friendlies

good team trash bench (except feghouli)

cabaye gets nothing, deeney has bad fixtures, trash bench. Drop aguero or de bruyne and use the money to have a better team.

Send help

benteke will easily bag 20 at crystal palace

it's my first time doing this and i am new to this format as italian fantasy has different rules, so i don't know what type of players are the best
any tips? (for example, are CBs worth something or should i just go for FB who might get the odd goal? wingers or AMs? etc)

Clean sheets and goals/assists for defenders, minus point for yellow cards. Just avoid DMs really.

What are the different rules in Italian Fantasy Football? I want another game alongsid this that's a bit different. Does anyone know of any PL based games with a draft of auction for players?

But Kante is a huge loss I just can't see their midfield being as effective this year

>benteke
>good

Don't steal v2

Mendy is a very solid replacement. A step down, but the same kind of player.

Whats the plan when mr glass knees dies?

Sign literally any other in form striker. Why do people keep bringing up Aguero's injury record when people have perfectly fit strikers elsewhere.

I mean as in regards to other transfers, you'd have 1.5m+ spare after selling Aguero

we usualy have drafts and scoring is completely different

the basic score a player gets is the ratings papers (more specifically Gazzetta) give him after the game
they're usually between 4/10 and 8/10, anything else is exceptional: there have been two 10s in history, one for a player who saved an opponent's life performing CPR and another for Baggio's most famous game

then bonuses and maluses are added
+3 goal
+3/+2 saved penalty (keeper only, rules may vary)
+1 assist

-3 own goal
-1 goal conceded (keeper only)
-1 sending off
-0.5 booking

that aside, it can be played in two different ways
head-two-head, where each matchday you face an opponent and get points if you score better than them, or with accumulated table, where the score of each matchday adds up and it's everyone against everyone

bad news for you though, i think all italian online leagues play english style except for using the italian scoring system, so no auctions (that can only be made with a group of friends and i don't want to brag but it's by far the best part of the game)

/essay

Get the striker from the team that plays Hull. Yes, my plan is to pile on Hulls misery, you can thank me later.

Incoming of how I failed the last two years and expect to fail this year as well

>last year

2 years ago

and now this year

>martial
>aguero
>shaqiri
its like you want it to fail again

Swap Dier and Drinky out, DMs aren't worth much

Draft 647

wew this looks like shit now

you're all fucked if muh possums actually pay attention this go round

last year i didn't even use all the boosts hehe

fuggg the Swansea kit actually looks pretty good this season

>Hull comrades stick together keeping cs after cs
>Abel Hernandez do a Vardy

not so fast, they are value

explain this friend meme

>friend
>feghouli
>ibe

truly the patrician choices, probably the best team in this thread as my team is very similar except no studge (Gray), and an upgraded defence

I wouldn't be incredibly concerned about building a GOAT squad though lads, what happened last year was that most of us WCed after a couple rounds anyway, so I'm mainly looking at what teams have the easiest first 2-4 games, obviously still going for guaranteed starters that are mainly attacking players. reckon it's a good strategy?

PFA Championship Team of the Year two years running

>no UTD attackers
is like you don't want to win

r8 m8

Find a fucking flaw
Pro Tip: you can't

>b-but kante and matic can do all the defensive work freeing him to be more offensive

Rondon out
Benteke in

Guys help, I'm clueless

Since they moved dier from defence to midfield in the game he's become worthless

>no auctions
>by far the best part of the game
Yup, precisely why I asked.

Please rate. Also might have to get rid of Cresswell due to injury. Who do I replace him with?

>Siggy
I think Andre Ayew might be a better choice. He might be used as the Main striker this year, so he could be an Out Of Position option

Am I doing it right?

yeah sorry, maybe there's something on facebook
well, we could actually set up some Sup Forums league with auctions, provided we're not too many (10-12 people per auction at most)
it just takes some organization and a live chat

Defoe is elite.

under >moyes who knows what he'll get

maybe 2 goals maybe 20

>Walcott
>Captain
Wew lad

First draft, pls no bully

What's your plan for when glass knees gets hurt?

Yeah I would be up for this.

what makes you think stones will even start at city?

I can't see them spending 50 million on a player and not starting him. His passing is better than any of their current centre backs as well so he should suit Pep

>I can't see them spending 50 million on a player and not starting him
This. What makes people think any team would spend this much on a player and not use him all the time?

Kompany-Otamendi is better CB partnership

Why would they buy Stones if they thought that though?

Kompany is permacrocked

>not owning Ibra from day 1

J . U . S . AD . B . E . L . L . U . M

>I rate Ibrahimovic

opted for >Rooney instead

to be honest

>Sagna
>Mannone
>weak bench
Ighalo and Kun are hit or misses but when they are on you are guaranteed points

Really unsure about Ighalo but short of better options

Sagna is a good pick. GKs are silly business

Long, Negredo, Rhodes, Defoe are good cheap options for a third.

Absolutely no to Long and Negredo

Budget midfield options:

Mirallas 6.5
Nathan Redmond 6.0
Bolasie 6.0
Snodgrass 5.5
Töre 5.5

CERTRAIN DISSAPOINTMENTS:

>Fischer
>Feghouli
>Townsend

>Certain disaPPointments

Mkhitaryan
Pookaku
Ighalo
Stones

Best itt

Second best

>Neither have Aguero

I think they want strikers that would last more than 2 weeks without breaking a leg

>Mirallas
I'd take 3 Fischers before picking him.
>Redmond
Ok, although I have a feeling that Tadic and a fit Jay Rodriguez are ahead of him.
>Bolasie, Snodgrass, Töre
Ok, you get what you pay for.

>Fischer
Not bad but if I'm picking a 5.5 Middlesbrough midfielder, I'd probably consider fucking Downing first.
>Feghouli
Best way to completely waste 5.5.
>Townsend
lel

>Mkhitaryan
If United get a RW and he starts at CAM, he'll be amazing. If he starts RW to accomodate Rooney at CAM, fuck everything.
>Lukaku
I'd wait to see where he ends up first. But he's 15+ guaranteed goals per season, hard to find better.
>Ighalo
Way too inconsistent to pick.
>Stones
lel Everton's defense.

Van der Hoorne or Friend?

Friend because you can't guarantee if van der hoorne will overtake fede fernandez.

Who can stop >US

Lmk what you think

Janssen won't start

>best itt
>has feghouli who wont even start

>Kante
>everton defense
>ROJO
>Rondon
>those GK's
only good picks are KDB, Lamela, Kosc, and maybe Walker.
Will Fab even play in a offensive position?

>best performer in the preseason
>only competition to start is a youth player who has been played at RB, and a loaned in player from turkey

He's been a beast preseason though