I'm a fag who wants to hurt himself, ask and I'll show my fucky thighs

I'm a fag who wants to hurt himself, ask and I'll show my fucky thighs.

Curious

>fucky thighs
What does that even mean?

I needs me moar curious.

Like what, the size of ur nipples?

Can i see your fucky thighs?

I have a bunch of spots on my thighs from hurting myself.

Nah bigger.

whos the qt

just kill yourself already pussy

why do you cut your self user?

>post face

Dis pretty much. I know it's faggot size.

Pfft obviously I'm a pussy, why do you think I'm not dead yet.

Because the usual anxiety and depression and bla bla and I'm sexually frustrated and all that white boy bullcrap.
there's faggot face btw

happy pills man get on em

C'mon dude, the things couldn't be so... bad (?
Tell us ur story

Buddy I do be, they are magical.

Nah it's not so bad, basically my life as a kid was fucky, parents divorced, I moved to a country when I was about to be a hormonally teen and got suicidal. Then I got into a relationship that was sexually non reciprocal and then a long distance one. Now there's a chick in the other side of the planet I don't have a chance with because I'm not on that side, and some other dude is able. I'm just really good at making myself feel bad really, like, pro level shit.

Man up and change your life, or nothing will ever change. Crying, whining, and hitting yourself does nothing. It just shows the rest of the world you're afraid to face your fears and problems head on.

It's not really that, I enjoy being hurt, I enjoy the pain I inflict on myself, it's kind of stupid and funny for me.

Cut your losses and find someone attainable user

So...basically you're a masochist?

I honestly haven't found anyone really, I just moved back to my home country and I know like 2 dudes, and that's it.

Kind of, yeah, not to the full extent I'd say.

But who is cutie?

The clasicaly story men but you know what you have to do, you can't get stuck there... in my opinion u only need to fuck a lovely pink pussy or get another girl to love, 'cuz when you see the massive number of girls in thesse worl are, you undrstnd that u only r alone 'cuz you want that
I say u can get a pussy