Whats bjork best album?

whats bjork best album?

Homogenic

Homogenic

that death grips thing where they made her sound like grimes

idk why i replied you

Vespertine, Homogenic and arguably Medulla. Personally I like Vespertine the most because it's her most artistically intimate and full of personal meaning, but whatever, all 3 are fine. All of her stuff is great, apart from Volta which is only ok.

vulnicura

vespertine

Vulnicura fimo, which I know isn't particularly popular.
Homogenic and Vespertine are also strong contenders, but anyone that says Post needs to die

ahh once again the Wire brings good artist to their mag
unlike shitty pitchfork

The one where she beat up that reporter.

When are you Baltic types going to figure out pluralisation

Those albums where she sounds like Grimes: Debut and Post. This is the best Bjork.

But that's the worst bjork

False. That was the best Bjork, when she actually made great and enjoyable songs, not those arty-pretentious songs that hipsters love so much.

Homogenic, Post, Vespertine and Debut in that order

Vespertine

Who cares what other people like?
Is that how you choose what to listen to?

Medulla, Homogenic or Post

People who rank Medulla over Post are why 'avant-teen' holds such derogatory meaning.

literally POSEURCORE: THE MAGAZINE

the eye

This.

>Who cares what other people like?
Apparently, you. What's your problem with my opinions?

I'm currently listening through Bjork's discography. I've gone through Debut, Post and Homogenic so far. They're all good albums, I can't really rank them yet though.

give it a rest

i'd say vulnicura as family severely skews my opinion. its her best song imo

The Wire is a dogshit magazine. Pseudo-experimental garbage for people who think they're too good for pitchfork and tiny mix tapes.

Medulla or Vespertine

*yawn*

It's true though and you know it. They have a 90% overlap with pitchfork in terms of music covered/reviewed.

These anons know what's up

Correct, Vulnicura is best. Vespertine is second. Everything she makes starting with "V" is the best.

Shit taste

Vespertine > MedĂșlla > Post > Debut >>> everything else