It is in this thread that we shall engage in the most polite of conversations, however...

It is in this thread that we shall engage in the most polite of conversations, however, upon the first receiving of triplets we shall revert back to our buffoonish ways!

Tally ho young lads!

Good day to you Sir, how art thou this fine morning? Lovely pipe you have there my good Sir. Cheers, and happy smokes to you.

Much appreciated. You seem like quite a fine chap. Been to any good slave auctions recently?

Great Scott! Are you sickeningly unaware of the current year? Racism in modern day society makes Jack a dull boy! I say, it's 1920!

Nigguh be Rollin trips in this cunt

I say my good fellow, would you happen to be Lord Cuntington Dicksmear?

Current year? Have you gone completely mad, why, it is the great year of 1853 in which we are living. I myself have 3 Negroes attending my plantation.

No problem my good lad. I have indeed been to the slave auction rather recently, and I must say the Negroes are very large in size, how do you ever keep them in line when they start their shenanigans?

Or you can post images of snobs

Good day to you, sir. As heir to the Hornsworth fortune, and friend of the Queen, I doth honorably request you apologize for your statement.

I mast say that my last trip to the slave auction was quite dreadful. That bloody bastard Joe Smith from that damned country the United States beat me to the bid for this one negro I wanted to work the bloody fields.

My only apology is not getting trips my first time, but second time will do. Itgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesyaaaaaa

My left knee has been in quite a spot of bother of recent. Current events in my line of work have necessitated excess left leg pumping. I now require a cane to walk to the park properly my gentlemen.

Please leave this fine establishment, coons are not welcome.

Oh dear! What happened?

I do say you are quite rude despite us gentlemen trying to be polite. Now in her majestys name apologize for your careless behavior

Butt ass dick penis fart queef.

I SAY!! Who gave you Negroes uniforms? That is not the regular slave attire. You will retire to your slave quarter and put forth the slave attire back on at once! Or you will be given 7 lashes. This is nonnegotiable.

This thread certainly possesses the potential to be rather entertaining, dare I say

Eloquent conversation is quite a rarity these days. Maybe the world hasn't gone mad.

My good sir, does thou allow the negroids to regularly cause a ruckus to your fair plantation?

I dare say kill one so the other vermin learn!

I dear say you are right my good lad!

I must say chaps, that this particular thread is one of the nicest things ever to grace my eyes. I hope to dear god that this beauty is not tainted by the triples.

FUCK SHIT CUNT DIE DIE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Well, you did happen to come quite close to those illusive trips old chap, I shall give you that. But it appears as if we shan't be granted that particular freedom yet.

TRIP GET!

check em niggers

I beseech thee, grant me the elusive triples so many people crave.

terrible try good chap

Ignorant negro, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

why, I simply must partake in this game of sorts, and godspeed to my fellow contestants.

That was quite well said chap! I appreciate you're quick wit, and eloquent response! Thank you for shaming that ignorant negroid

Gleetings Genterman, my namu is Hatoshi Fakumum. with most honor i came all ther way from mya countery of Hapan to pu-chase your Neglro sans

Greetings, Humble gentlemen! I had no idea that one could have been so polite in the place like this!

Howdy Yall

Good evening gentleman!

A good morning to you, sir.
I was breakfasting on the verandah, when I happened to read your most excellent post.

So, I decided to reply with haste, before opening the marmalade.

Best wishes, and godspeed to you sir!

A jolly good show! Hope the marmalade tasted simply exemplary!

The weather is rather splendid today; I fancy it.

This is truly a work of art- a jolly good show old chaps!

Pardon me my good sir, but it seems like the ellusive 'Trips' is forever out of our grasp.

And a good thing at that! Should those dastardly triplets rear their face hear we would succumb to barbarism. I've grown quite fond of our conversation here if I do say so myself.

My good sir, assuming racism is itself racist. Sex slaves can be any race, and it happens in modern times.

yo iz dis parlamint?

I dare say no one has posted in a while. I do hope this thread has not come down with black lung. That would be most unfortunate.

Dear fellows, where hast thou gone. Did someone neglect to inform me of a hunt? I shall be forced to discipline my house negro for this appalling oversight.

your all cunts

And you my friend are illiterate, it should be"you're". Have you no couth?

And your mother is the lady of the hour.

I say you sure gave him a good walloping of the wits.

here cometh that young gentleman

Oh dear, what is thou agenda?

The game's afoot!

Unfortunately a foot too short good sir

Well said old chap, but do not allow yourself to be dragged to his level. At least, not until trips.

Ah apologies, I'll hold my temper till then

How fares the morn for you chaps eh?

I will engage in a bout of fisticuffs with the first man to cross the trips threshold, or my name's not Percival Brownlow

god this thread reeks of leddit

A fine day gents! Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Dexter Howlingsworth III

I yearn to return to the old ways my friends, mayhaps trips will befall one of us soon!

A sightless gentleman struts towards a bar.

Haha, aren't I devilishly clever?

Dear me, my dear fellows. Wherever could these blasted trips have got to?

Has any of you dearest chaps seen investment money ?

Mayhap elsewhere?

This wait is unbearable, I propose we form a committee to petition the addition of "trips" to this thread. Do I have a second?

Perhaps you should avoid the pub dear sir.....

A get thread this is not

You are seconded, my good man!

Golly gosh sir what are you suggesting that I am a mere drunken Barboon

Buck up lads! We must endeavor to persevere. Good things come to those who wait.

The committee is so formed then. The first order of business: Trips Acquisitions

By Jove, you gents still insist on meandering about this dull and tedious thread? The moment I spy a string of three repeating digits you can expect a right old riot.

May I have a spot on this commitee of your's, goodsire?

A right ol' riot?! I say, I say. No such luck finding a nasty riot here, good sir.

by the eights!

I feared the worst, seems you've forgotten the events

The Chair recognizes the Right Honorable Gentleman from 696992863.

Ah, but you see, the anticipation will make the payoff so much sweeter.

Oh fi, seems ive run out of tea.

NIGGER BURGERS.

Good god, man! Why couldn't you have posted earlier! You have doomed us all, sir! Doomed us all!

Where is that darned Janice when you need her? My word..

My, my, dont get ahead of yourself.

Ay yo wuddup muh neggaz I b rollin on sum 40z n bluntz n I seez ur talk yall sum bitvhaz talkin lyk sum fagotz but ayy I aint no god nigga to judg but I wanna say fuck yall azzez yall got a few dollaz cuz? Need me sum food, spend all me dough on bomb azz weedz ya kno wuddumsayen?

Look here Sir, kindly take this Negro behaviour back out to the jungle.

Bluntz? What are bluntz, my dear friend?

I believe she may be at the beauty parlor as usual

Apologies sir, I became entangled in that nefarious captcha.

Have any of you gentleman seen my fido, Ben Dover?

Yall be takin sum cigarz n shitz n put weed on cigar skin nigga yous stupid I sweah negga

They don't know their proper place, friend.

I cannae say that i have, my gentlemanly friend.

Based on the current rise in shitpost, we should reach trips by the end of the fiscal quarter.

It seems to be a fancy day for this thread, i suppose

Yall lookin for sum triple beem niggaz?