George bush doesnt care about black people

>george bush doesnt care about black people
>becomes friends with trump

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs&t=33s
reuters.com/article/us-africa-summit-obama-legacy-analysis-idUSKBN0G61DK20140806
youtube.com/watch?v=p1nSkP-w5GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trump isn't racist
his supporters are

for example Sup Forums isn't a bad place
the people who post here are

>generalization; the post

I hope you realize, this is the reason Trump was elected.

Has Trump actually ever said anything bad about black people?

I voted for trump so i have no idea what u mean
are you denying majority of trump supporters aren't racist?
if so then you need to get out of denial city.

>Trump was elected because the left was making sweeping generalizations
>Trump's entire campaign was him making sweeping generalizations

>x doesn't care about black people
>becomes friends with y

huh, really makes you think

Uh, just look at him and his republican you shitter. Drumpf will be worse than Bush and people will regret not voting Hilary in.

Fuck Drumpf

Do you have any statistics to back this claim? Or are you making uneducated general statements. Maybe it's the people you hang around with that are the racists - not a ""majority"" of half of the United States.

>Hillary's entire campaign was her making sweeping generalizations

point? Politics isn't fun, nor is it pleasent. The point of my initial post is that - infact yes, - ((most)) people are sick of being labeled as racist for having opposing political perspectives or simply having different opinions.

>Do you have any statistics to back this claim?
Are you legit retarded do you actually think theirs a study on people revealing themselves as racist.

>((most)) people are sick of being labeled as racist for having opposing political perspectives or simply having different opinions.
again this retarded and something a 12 yr old would use as logic for nobody liking him.
both Hillary and trump were gonna ruin america I just voted 4 trump so he can speed up the process

Maybe he wants the president to start caring about black people.

>Politics isn't fun, nor is it pleasant.
False

source: I am a politician. Moved up in office abot 8 months ago. Iv'e had more blow and sex this ear than I have my entire life.

>I'm so appalled, spalding ball
>Balding Donald Trump taking dollars from y'all

What did he mean by this?

pic of ear

It's funny because Trump and Mike Tyson are best bros as well.

Except in this case x = y

Okay retard, just because they have an (R) next to their name, doesnt mean they hold IDENTICAL beleifs. Fuck

There's documented cases of Trump being a racist dick. Like the time he kept calling a black dude on his show an uncle Tom

You don't follow Republican party voting histories do you?

Are you retarded? Trump is stuffing his cabinet of advisors full of the usual Republican suspects.

But the democraps were pro slavery !! You dont follow the history bub!
Still, Trump != Bush in several ways. You cant just equate the two because he said something controversial to gain media traction.

Again, they are not equal. Use your head. Circumstances now are very different.

No

>god emperor will never invite you to white house
fug

> trying to argue with liberals about trump

just let it go, let them live in their own deluded little unicorn world.

Nigga looks like star wars

I'm just glad that Yeezywan Kenobi finally escaped the clutches of Mk ultra.

what? no hes not. you are just saying that ti discredit them. just because you dont agree with them doesn't mean they are same old. how many of them held office? exactly. dont make retarded statements just because your stupid friends do. im not for the guy but christ, making up air headed nonsense isn't helping to fix this flaming shit pile.

>Like the time he kept calling a black dude on his show an uncle Tom

except that never actually happened lol

This whole thread reeks of fake news. We need something like CNN to give it to us straight.

>But the democraps were pro slavery !! You dont follow the history bub!
Strawman
>Again, they are not equal.
Agaiun, they are as he is indebted to the RNP
>Circumstances now are very different.
How so?
>no hes not
Look it up. He offered Ben Carson a position.

No, this is the reason why trump was elected
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs&t=33s

wew, they are different people. You are acting as though trump will be bush's third term. Lets just wait and see. Ben Carson is not a usual suspect for the party. Maybe because he was in the primary you think he is, but truly not 'usual'

>everyone is secretly racist they just won't admit to it
huh, really makes you think

>>george bush doesnt care about black people
reuters.com/article/us-africa-summit-obama-legacy-analysis-idUSKBN0G61DK20140806

>The first African-American president, Obama had given scant focus to his father's ancestral home, drawing unflattering comparisons with George W. Bush, whose efforts to fight HIV/AIDS made him a hero on the continent.

>Prominent members of Obama's Democratic party, including Hillary Clinton over the weekend, have praised the Republican Bush's Africa initiatives, even while taking issue with most of his other policies.

>Although Bush left the international stage unpopular in many parts of the world, he maintained an exalted status in Africa thanks to the programs he started while in office.

>"Every place I have traveled in Africa, President Bush is an absolute hero and is credited with saving millions of people’s lives,” said U.S. Representative Karen Bass, a Democrat who is her party's leader in the House of Representatives' subcommittee on Africa.

>political discussion on Sup Forums
your guys' political opinions are almost as bad as your taste in music

documented cases. please, enlighten us.

Picture taken just moments before racist Drumpf stripped down to reveal his swastika tattooed body and then stomped Kanye's head on the nearby curb.

he's said some odd things that could be perceived as racist, but no not really.

the only racist thing he was ever involved in was denying leases to blacks in the 70s, something he was only in the spotlight over because it's his company. and he settled with no admission of guilt.

When did Sup Forums become Sup Forums and when can we go back to being Sup Forums?

There's nothing else here worth talking about. This board is a graveyard.

That's just good business. Blacks move into a neighborhood, crime goes up, property value goes down

Remember that one time Trump threw out a black man who supported his campaign, thinking he was a protester? good times.

Remember that time Hillary activelly pursued and killed her political adversaries? Good times

Trump is a patrician

The funny thing is that Bush got genuinely offended by that, no republican would react like that

Everybody and their mom knows Steve Reich, Sup Forumstants just think they're special

You're right, he's not a usual suspect given that he's a total fucking nut

wtf I like Bush now
youtube.com/watch?v=p1nSkP-w5GY

>OP [5 years ago]: a sleep in a bed made for large dogs and I am 5 feet 2 inches tall
>OP [today]: I have been denied admission to a public university because I am a caucasoid

no kanye is a certified fascist now

You're right, he's not a usual suspect given that he's a total fucking nut, the usual suspects usually at least don't make you wonder how they've ever been elected to any office

he meant
>"I care about the future of the country."

wtf i love the establishment now

H e doesn't need to say anything to be racist when HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE