I've been on Sup Forums almost every day since early 2007 and this is my fourth post ever, ask me anything

I've been on Sup Forums almost every day since early 2007 and this is my fourth post ever, ask me anything.

Aren't you a special little snowflake

What is Sup Forums? Is it anything like Sup Forums?

Why the fuck don't you ever post?

Do you know what a vagina is?

why haven't u post more?

Wtf is kek and how did I miss it's conception?

Shit had me rollin

HAHAHA NOW YOU'RE TIED WITH ME OP.

Could it be? Are you the chosrn one the prophecies hath fortold?

Are we just asking or are there answers to

not sure, just like to read others posts

the predecessor of zozzle , meme magic

'06 user here
haven't seen EFG in a while, thank you

If thats you EFG...

Have how you remained so pure?

Two questions. Fourth post ever as in replies included, and would you consider yourself the ultimate lurker?

most definitely my dude, I was a total loser in highschool and didnt get laid until I was like 20
but now ive slept with probably 25 different chicks

It was first popularized by s4s and leaked here.

This. Those were the fucking days. Why can't Sup Forums be creative anymore?

maintaining my power level

fourth post ever as in fourth post of all time, this being my sixth now , not sure about that but probably

Lurk moar

Were you around for the word filters? Do you miss them if so?

no more imagination, people let others tell them what is funny and what is not

When a beam of electrons was passed through such a sheet of gold foil, the photograph showed a central dark spot formed by the undiffracted beams, surrounded by concentric rings formed by the diffracted beams.

nice trips ROODY POO, miss the hilarity they caused especially from people who didn't know how they worked

Impressive. If they made you named mod, (one that actually did shit like the old mods) I would be quite happy. You are the embodiment of the most important aspect of Sup Forums: Lurk moar.

Not to mention fear. Start any template that is also used on 9gag, despite the content, and all you get is a wall of gb29gag. I'm sadly as creative as a bag of rocks...

top gig (short for giggle)

Agreed 100%.

do black people really exist ??

How many posts have you made on Sup Forums?

You are lame. Nobody is going to start saying top gig

Ron Paul, Sup Forumstard.

2007 here as well.

fucking checked

user above you here

How long did it take you to figure out what a finger box was.

I'm a black guy.

Tits or GTFO.

THROW HIM TO THE FLOOR

Yeah. No.

Were you there before there were girls on the internet? I suck at timelines and confuse shit that happened here (for example I can't recall for the life of me when the "you have been hacked by hinskey" or whatever pic started being spammed.)

Well since this thread is about to 404 I'd just like to say godspeed user, enjoy your lurking.