What's stopping you from believing in Jesus, Sup Forums?

What's stopping you from believing in Jesus, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible/
uk.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11201273.htm
news.softpedia.com/news/Jesus-Was-Invented-by-the-Romans-as-Form-of-Psychological-Warfare-390175.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=XkIvQzys5ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self righteous bump

The fact that no evidence of the bibles blabbering stories ever existed.
Also Jesus was gay, and the bible has been rewritten multiple times.
Also look up synoptic texts. It started out without any hocus pocus but ended in spoop.

Common sense

Lack of historical evidence.
Lack of general evidence.
The inaccuracies in the old testament.
Ever evil thing Yeweh commands.
The fact Christians don't know the bible.
The fact Christians talk about Lucifer in spite of the fact he's only from other texts.
The countless other mystery cults popping up the same time as Christianity.

Underrated comment

This. At the time there were multiple competing religions.
/thread

Critical thought.

I believe in Jesus! I just don't really care about him :)
I'm sure some schizophrenic dude called Jesus existed a couple grand years ago. Pilate probably ordered him executed because he was coo coo for cocoa puffs.

You'd have to be a retard to believe the shit in the bible.

With my busy schedule of fucking little boys, stealing pain killers from pharmacies and killing house pets I barely have the time. When I do fine time I like to go to the sauna

Because I don't believe anything from a book that was written 200 years ago by people living in the middle of the desert who had absolutely no knowledge about science and explanations of natural occurrences

Their logic: can't explain it - > Gods

Not the mention that the Bible has been rewritten thousands of times and the real transcript is probably gone

jesus was recorded in other civilizations

Nope. Not a single mention; apart from a fabricated mention in the writings of Josephus

Common sense

>200 years ago
k

the fact that i'm white, and not a sandnigger, and refuse to believe in sandnigger ideologies, svea rike!

No point i believing in a corrupt religion.

I think its just a mafia controlling the church.

Fuck me. 2000

Yoshua was only one of many. Eve was made from Adams dick bone after his first wife said fuck God and Adam. Thomas was kicked out of the Bible for fingering his holes thread/

islam is great

Plus all abrahamic faith is evil

It's rapidly becoming a post-religious world. The younger generation doesn't believe in the old superstitions

except for jizzlam

coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible/

Sauna's pretty awesome,

my brain. I just can't lose it... if I didn't have it I'd probably be islamic so I could hit women /s

JESUS HERE !

Don't worry, they will believe in me very soon :D

uk.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11201273.htm

Most of these are written a hundred years later. the rest at least 50. it's funny cause that's right after the 4 cannon gospels and 41 non-cannon gospels popped up.

Look at Richard Carriers work.

news.softpedia.com/news/Jesus-Was-Invented-by-the-Romans-as-Form-of-Psychological-Warfare-390175.shtml

If you look into it all texts on Jesus (including the biblical ones) are solely political in nature.

ITT:
Fedora tipping amazing atheist subs

im just not ready to get down on my knees and accept his warm salvation into my body

I do believe sir

Why doesn't God heal amputees?

The dark side of the force

youtube.com/watch?v=XkIvQzys5ig

Cause amputation isn't a feeling deep inside.

IQ more than 15

... but a deaf man and a blind man have a voice already? They were deaf and blind, not mute.

The fact that I'm not autistic.

I think we've evolved past it being handy. It's the cultural equivalent to a vestigial organ.

well I thought you'd at lest have a shitty rebuttal.

You are probably missing the point

Yes, I do not see the point. If it said Jesus gave the blind man sight so he could see god or all his works, I would understand. Or the deaf man hearing, so he could "hear" the word of god.

But this passage makes no sense. Also Jerimiah 2:244 doesn't exist as far as I can tell, so maybe the person who made the image is just fucking with me.

>believing in Jesus
How can I not believe in the dude that made me a kickass burrito for lunch?

Seems like fucking bullshit, doesn't it?

The fact that every single day from morning to night is the same monotonous bullshit as the last, and no matter how hard I try to stay optimistic about it (i.e. believing in fairy tale creators) it never changes, I still wake up, still go to sleep.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent. Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent. Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God?

Mah nigga Epicurus

JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

>blaming God for man's actions

ok

failed crusades
if all niggers are dead i can believe in god again

Because these assholes deserve it.

>Lots of material lifted directly from other faiths. "Original religion, do not steal" may as well be printed on the cover.
>No acceptable answer to the fact that God is either not-all powerful, or is evil, and thus imperfect anyways.
>Doctrine has done more harm than good over the centuries
>Being threatened into belief seems like a shitty way to do business.
>I have met far too many people devoted to Christianity who were absolute asshats, while I have had much better experiences with almost every other given group.
>Absence of evidence is weak evidence of absence.
>Worst case scenario, and I'm wrong, a certain part of me is beyond fascinated at observing what happens to the human mind when exposed to allegedly infinite torment, and further what "infinite torment" entails. It will certainly prove interesting.

This. Checkmate, godtards.

>inb4 muh mysterious ways

Jesus promised in the Bible that everything you'd ask for in prayer to him would be fulfilled.
This is a testable assumption. If you test it, you'll see that it's wrong.
So you can simply prove to yourself that there is no magical Jesus.

Well, who created man?

>What's stopping you from believing in Jesus, Sup Forums?

Assumption: God is allpowerfull

A being that is allknowing is more powerful than one who I is not.
Therefore God must be allknowing.

An allknowing being would know that Adam and eve would eat the apple.
Therefore God intended for them to be kicked out of the garden and all of the pain and suffering that followed.

Therefore God is a cunt.

OP just made Jesus cry
Cry Jesus, Cry
Jesus is Sad
OP is bad
Bad, OP, Bad
Sally is fucking Rob
Fuck Sally, Fuck
OP is Sad
He wants to fuck Rob, also

OP is fagget

Literally nothing can stop me