So I came across a Facebook profile of a girl that has some obvious problems but i can't decide what exactly is wrong...

So I came across a Facebook profile of a girl that has some obvious problems but i can't decide what exactly is wrong with her. She keeps saying the same things over and over. Claiming "they" keep on changing her pictures and how nasty "they" are. She probably has Schizophrenia or ridiculous drug problems. She mentioned the name Timothy Leary in a post from last year and google says he's a Psychologist who experimented with Psychedelic drugs as Therapy.

So maybe she is perma-tripping? Idk what are your thoughts?
>Pic related
FB: /kittinmckermit

Bump they are fucking nasty /f/f/f

>That's because they put beans in her

Wtf

It just gets more and more insane

I'm going to fuck your mom

>all comments are from herself

Wow she's fucking dellusional

You should date her OP

Looks like she has some type of schizophrenia, seems like word salad. I've seen other schizos type kind of similar

She keeps repeating this over and over..

It's always the same but always different.

>stop not impress me
>33rd trash
>change my personality
>go back to when I was originally 28 or 29

Forgot the damn pic

Schizophrenia. Definitely some word salad going on there. My condolences to her.

Oh shit, she's only 50 miles from me.

Maybe I should try to fuck her.

From what I have found so far it goes all the way back to 2014ish. I don't understand how no one has gotten her help.

Kind of like this chick. She babbles on about stuff and is kind of more coherent but posts pictures of her vag with this weird shit.

go for it my dude

her twitter doesn't exist anymore?

dude,you just found golum

Wish me luck, user!

Anyone have any ideas about what "33rd trash" is? Is that a ghetto street in orlando or something?

user from around her, any ideas?

She still posts on this Tumblr, I think her nasty pics got her b& from Twitter

Schizo is some crazy shit

wtf lmao

600+ comments just minutes apart

33 is a number used in a lot of things, I think it's the highest rank in freemasonry so it could fit in with her other delusional ramblings.

I also recall a phrase I've heard a couple of times about the 33rd parallel, a line of latitude that is also mentioned in vaguely occultish things but I don't remember what exactly.

I don't think she has the capacity to think about anything like that.

My best guess is its a term used in florida to describe trashy people. Like I have a infamous street somewhat near me filled with hookers that people often reference when talking about thots.

Of course I have no idea, and it all could just be nonsensical rambling but I fee like it has to mean something to someone.

She has another FB