youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
youtube.com/watch?v=OYFy4R8BxiM
youtu.be/NAR0Uhmi1kg?t=2m53s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This man is litetally gay.

oh no help!

i want to fuck my mom

you mother fucker.

If you keep posting the famous reply bait, all your loved ones will die in their sleep. NO IMMUNITIES.

This poor man

I would

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes .balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles* o3o

hehe i like chocolate :3

Rwplying

ST JAMES

人̶̞̘̪̗͉̥͖̫͎̻̼͖̜̘̗̥̭類̛̫̤̞͉͙̝͎̙̦̠͚̕͞の̸͕̖̳̙̞͉͎̥̳̙͉̪̀͝未̢̠̞̼̯̠͎͓͎͇͙̯̹̱͜ͅͅ来̻̱͕̟̩̘͚͓͝

youtube.com/watch?v=NfjsLmya1PI

REVELATION

Fuck u I had to do it

nice try with ur anime shit you fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

And you had to boast about it...

For that, when your mom dies...sooner or later, you'll remember this post. Making it, wishing it on others.

Your mom is dying as we type.

should be working

Only the abundance of bullshit in America could create this fucking shit. FUCKING hell.....

Is it not a joy to have friends come from afar?

To while away the idle hours, seated the livelong day before the inkslab, by jotting down without order or purpose whatever trifling thoughts pass through my mind, truly this is a queer and crazy thing to do!

As he approached the place called Constantine’s Forum, where the column of porphyry is erected, a terror arising from the remorse of conscience seized Arius, and with the terror a violent relaxation of the (()): he therefore enquired whether there was a convenient place near, and being directed to the back of Constantine’s Forum, he hastened thither. Soon after a faintness came over him, and together with the evacuations his (()) protruded, followed by a copious hemorrhage, and the descent of the smaller intestines: moreover portions of his spleen and liver were brought off in the effusion of blood, so that he almost immediately died. The scene of this catastrophe still is shown at Constantinople, as I have said, behind the shambles in the colonnade: and by persons going by pointing the finger at the place, there is a perpetual remembrance preserved of this extraordinary kind of death.

Cringiest thing I've ever done.

>Be 16
>Skate board with friends most days after school
>During a long skate session we all get thirsty
>Stop at a subway because they'll give you free water
>My best-friend decides to get a sub and one small drink
>Me and the other friend get the free water cup
>I walk to the machine and the other friend who has the free water cup gets root beer instead of water
>I decide I'll be cool and do the same thing
>Press button
>Machine makes terrible noise and alerts the cashier in the back to the fact that im not getting water
>Get told to leave
>Best-friend with sub doesn't say a thing and leaves me hanging
>Walk out of subway and wait 15 minutes while my friends sit inside and eat and drink
>Friends walk out and call me retard
>Slowly over the next few months they stop talking to me and never let me live down the subway incident
>Still remember the feeling of betrayal even though its been 3 years ever time i think about it i want to die so ill never have to remember

Subways around here dont give free water out anymore for this very reason

Holy fuckS sake

youtube.com/watch?v=OYFy4R8BxiM

At least you're not publicly losing your shit and crying over using taxpayer money for hot spring trips.

She's so fucking cute.

Holy shit, is he okay?

>implying the holocaust really happened

ftgdgsrgsdrgs

>she

Dont keep your hopes up - its probably a dude, this is Sup Forums after all.

Hng

Nope.

>The following morning on Tuesday June 16th, Arthur and Brian Kinsella, a father and son training for a triathlon, found his naked body lying on the beach at 6:45 in the morning. At 8:10, Dr. Valerie McGowan officially pronounced the man dead. Following the discovery of the man’s dead body, a five month investigation was conducted by the Sligo Police.

Hello, customer. I will be serving you tonight. On my dinner table. In the basement.

Old

Stop buying so much coke you fucking fat diabetic fuck.

It's a boy, and the freckles are fake and his tumblr is an abomination

dont want my dog to die fam

Now thats just rude

>
Dat stretch

would you bang her user?

youtu.be/NAR0Uhmi1kg?t=2m53s