What does Sup Forums think of CC? Do you prefer Alice or Edith? How did you all feel about Amnesty?

what does Sup Forums think of CC? Do you prefer Alice or Edith? How did you all feel about Amnesty?

I just never see any threads on here about them so let's discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vx9XWYwDJY
youtube.com/watch?v=dp4-hosv0Us
youtube.com/watch?v=MZGzT4aslTo
youtube.com/watch?v=L1KXlXwb4RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the thing about cc with alice was that every album had like 3 great tracks and the rest was complete shit.

i didn't like the new release with edith either, but she has potential if she stops trying to be alice and develops her own style or something

I feel like Edith doesn't know where to go with her style because I think she's really put in to be filling the role of Alice more than just being a new member.

Their best work will always remain their CC. It's their only album I can stomach all the way through and doesn't bore me.

I feel a bit sorry for Ethan finding a new talentless cunt to stick up with

People always say she was only there as eye candy.

Why? The singer is just as integral as the synth player for Electronic Pop.

Are you implying that Alice was a "talentless cunt" as well?

I'm not being a dick just asking out of curiosity

maybe not "only", but her being there as eye-candy was a good part of the appeal for noobs trying to get into the group, let alone the genre

talentless as in without ethan there would be no CC. but I suppose you could say the same vice versa, she certainly added a lot to the image and vocal style of the group.

don't get me wrong I like alice, but them breaking up left a bitter aftertaste in my mouth. I guess I was being a bit hyperbolic.

anyone know anything similar?
to their old stuff, not the witch house

I don't think that she is talentless. She did contribute a lot to the image and the style. It makes me laugh when people say that she could do CC without Ethan because Ethan is 75% CC. it didn't take him long to find a similar singer and keep making music while Alice crashes and burns in her solo career. I love Alice but she's been a real bitch to Ethan as of late

They had a few nice songs on their first two albums, notably that one they did with Robert Smith.

I am glad the Alice Glass fags went away, though. She's honestly kinda ugly, and her fans were viciously obsessive. Basically the same as Grimesfags nowadays

>She's honestly kinda ugly

Wat
She is gorgeous, even when ruining her looks with lolsorandom haircuts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vx9XWYwDJY

It's funny how their biggest song was a cover version with a guest singer.

yeah Alice fags are 2010 grimesfags lmao. Although I don't think she's ugly, she just doesn't have a good style

youtube.com/watch?v=dp4-hosv0Us

>she just doesn't have a good style
yeah it's mostly the hair

the eyeliner is god awful too

not sure, haven't seen her without

wouldn't be surprised if they were tattoos actually, kek

08 alice best girl
yes no best song
youtube.com/watch?v=MZGzT4aslTo

>2008 was almost a decade ago

yeah that's probably their best song, though I had an inexplicable soft spot for one of the most popular songs, which is Crimewave

But CC2 is a literal 10

>she will never be as qt as in the meme live version again
youtube.com/watch?v=L1KXlXwb4RA

Alice had more chutzpah.

Has Edith punched even one fan?