New Feels thread if anyone is up. Drunk asshole here

New Feels thread if anyone is up. Drunk asshole here.

Gonna dump some shit till I go to bed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqnRtxE5BMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe someone will reply

Anyone?

Well, if anyone is lurking im still gonna continue

Fuck, somebody say something

This is 2 much pls

lol thanks gave me a small laugh

Someone just gotta reply

I'm in love with someone i can never be with and have to be around almost daily. :)

Hey, me too =)
It's great you know you can't be with them but you can't ever get over them since you see them so often

thank you guys.as a drunk guy on Sup Forums it means a lot

I'm in the same boat

Me to fellas. The chick fucked me over too, I don't know why I still love her. I don't know why I still want to be with her...

had my birthday today and realised how lonely, sad and depressed I truly am. Hardly anyone wished me a happy birthday or even acknowledged me or treated me good. Im forever a lonely faggot

>Drunk
Its cool man I've been there.

Sorry to hear that, user. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday user. Kek I send this pic to my friends on their birthday, I hope this cheers you up

And you accept this future?

you mean desperation?
love= I don't have 7 model girlfriends, so now I'm "in love" with my only option

do you play any games on pc? its OP

But is he ded tho

>nice dubs

Damn it, every time.

alchy here. in spain for a conference, from canada. the alcohol is fuckibg dirt cheap here. i love it.

Ditto.
He was my boss. Got some distance. Got a new job. He's now my boss again.
All that hope slowly dying just came crashing back so that it can die again.

It hurts, but hey. It has to stop hurting sometime, right?

little tipsy myself. have a good night everyone

Ive got a feeling everyone in my small town thinks im gay or so the rumor is. I found out because I went into the liquor store and some people i didn't recognize said that "hey, anons not gay" and then another time some fat girl walked in the same store as i was purchasing shit say "hey, anons a twink now". I didn't do much, but i should of confronted them. Ive never been asked directly which is odd and im sure ive been pushed under the bus lot by people i know. Ive been asking my shit friends about it but they say no or call me crazy.
Anyways i'm not social or never really was and don't know what to do since this shit probably hurts my chances of dating girls. I'm starting to fight my social anxiety because im tired of being a bitch.

what can i do over this obstacle?
im in my late 20s btw.

I share you a secret that helps me defeat anxiety and motivate:
There are people that would gladly switch places with you in an instant if it meant not to be disfigured, crippled or have severe brain damage.

Tits or gtfo

Gig (short for giggle)

ehh going on 4 years now it shows no signs of stopping.
Maybe next year when I finished my degree i'll just leave.

Meh, I'm wondering when it stops hurting user. It probably stings longer because I'm a drunk...

That could help too. That's my plan right now, just saving up a bit of extra money and then just moving away since I don't really have much keeping me here right now. A fresh start sounds nice.

Anyone else have an Asian lady as the thumbnail and a text post as the picture?

It's a good thing this doesn't exist. Looks delicious.

The irony.

A smile

Haha I hope you enjoyed that

Going on 3 years for me, wish I could let her go. I don't know why i can't.

damn that's a comfy pic. i wanna sit there with cat and just stare out the window too

do a flip faggot

This whole thread

In the same boat with depression getting worse. Starting to think about planning my suicide but I'm trying to stop drinking and change. Got advice saying it helps to replace it with exercise or a replacement that's not a substance

All these feel threads usually have to deal with being lonesome. Here's some friendly tips from a concerned user.

1) stop caring what other people think of you, or what you do. Especially women. Act aloof and nonchalant and girls will be enthralled by your free spirit.

2) Shower, shave, and get a haircut. This will help boost your self confidence some. Give yourself compliments in the mirror morning and night.
At first it will feel feigned, but as you start to believe in yourself more, it will turn into actual confidence.

3) Treat the women you meet with respect, make them laugh and above all listen to her. Even if it's the most boring thing you've ever heard, listen anyway.

4) Above all else, just be proud of yourself and all the accomplishments you've made to get where you are today. When you're happy about yourself; other people will be drawn to your positivity.

And make sure to keep up on oral and personal hygiene, girls like a clean mouth and body.

Have a pleasant day, gentlemen.

A fresh start sounds great. I want to leave everything behind and see where i go.

>
It's my Birthday today too :) Feels weird being 19 already. Really hope everything gets better. I know it has for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=zqnRtxE5BMs

this always gets me, knowing that I'll never say this to her

"Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams"

or

"Mup Da Doo Didda, Bix Nood"

Needed this

im 18, kissless virgin
>feels bad man

Yea, I think about suicide every day, I just can't get there though. I couldn't do that to my mom. But it's always in the back of my head. I don't want to, but I dont know what else to do. Im hoping I can get past it, and I hope you can too

do you take medds for your depression?
doctor says that i canĀ“t drink when im on my meds

Sounds great indeed. If everything goes as planned, I should be out of here by January. I just hope it actually helps.

You'll get there friend

I was 15 trying to lose my virginity because of muh pride. When I did nothing changed. First kiss was preschool. It's just hype when you force it. It's best to do it with someone you have good feelings for

These feel threads seem to bleed tumblr

Here's a heads up kids.
Life will surely change after your parents both die.

t. supportive old Sup Forumstard

Mobile is a bitch, hope it's turned out OK.

Where you headed to? Best of luck to you

yay :)

claims a typical feels thread is tumblr, pls kys and get off of Sup Forums you normie faggot.

I think a lot about killing myself. Not like a point on a map. More like a blinking exit sign to a show that's just not quite bad enough to leave.

>even looks like my old haircut

Nice job, user

Happy birthday user! I hope you feel better :c
Why the fuck would they think you're gay? And why the fuck do they care?
Someone eating pistachio ice cream.

I'm not really sad rn but I just feel like I'm bored but I can't/don't want to do anything. So basically I wish I didn't exist, but I'm not sad about it.