It's been over a year are these self harm scars going to say with me for the rest of my life?

It's been over a year are these self harm scars going to say with me for the rest of my life?
I hate looking at them. Any tips on getting rid of these? They were done with a razor blade.

>those shallow as fuck cuts

i bet your ass didnt even get the attention you wanted

Bump

Yeah, dont cut yourself again faggot

For life deal with it.

Make it into a swastika or something and say it was an artistic decison

cut them off

Tatoo over it, incorporate the scars into the tatoo. The tatoo could be about ur own personal pain n ur recovery from that time. Peace.

I actually covered from up I'm not interested in attention(I've only let 2 people other than Sup Forums users know). I used to cut back when I was on a antidepressant that just made me feel emotionally numb and for some reason I wanted to feel just something at that point
Yeah slot of those are shallow but I still hate looking at them.

Hey Sup Forums just got a house but dont want to pay the mortgage bills, wat do?

rent it out and live out of your car for 10 years until you pay it off.

cover your entire body with scars, and it'll blend right in.

Never been much of a tattoo person but I might go with that. Have you seen any work like this in person. I feel like it would work for pictures but if someone's looking at it closely I think they would notice them.

I used to thinly slice tic tac toe boards into my arm when I got really bored. I now regret it because I really didn't think those thin ass cuts would scar for so damn long.

>How you should have played monopoly

I had scars on my arms for around two years that eventually went away. I can't promise that you'll have the same results; my cuts were more shallow and all over the place, but still. Even if it's been a year, they can still go away.

i only have a scooter

I didn't think they would last this long either but I swear everytime I see mine it makes me hate myself for what I've done to myself

That was the gayest fucking thing I've ever fucking read on this site. Look here mister "wow so deep" you've really gone too far this time. You knkw where you are, fag? You're on slashbee. Home of anonymoose. Anonymooses don't take to kindly to little faggot ass replies so you better watch yourself, kiddo.

I was a faggot and cut once when i was 13 and i still have it and i'm 23..