OFFICIAL GIANTS VS. YANKEES GAMETHREAD

San Francisco Giants @ New York Yankees

Yankee Stadium
1:05 PM ET | 10:05 AM PT

TV: CSN-BA | YES
* also nationally televised on TBS

Jeff Samardzija (RHP #29) (9-5 | 4.05 ERA | 94 K)
vs.
Nathan Eovaldi (RHP #30) (8-6 | 4.93 ERA | 82 K)

SF
1. CF Denard Span (L)
2. LF Angel Pagan (S)
3. 1B Brandon Belt (L)
4. DH Buster Posey (R)
5. SS Brandon Crawford (L)
6. 3B Conor Gillaspie (L)
7. RF Mac Williamson (R)
8. 2B Ramiro Peña (S)
9. C Trevor Brown (R)

Gregor Blanco (L)
Grant Green (R)
Jarrett Parker (L)

NYY
1. LF Brett Gardner (L)
2. CF Jacoby Ellsbury (L)
3. DH Carlos Beltran (S)
4. C Brian McCann (L)
5. 2B Starlin Castro (R)
6. SS Didi Gregorius (L)
7. 1B Mark Teixeira (S)
8. 3B Chase Headley (S)
9. RF Aaron Hicks (S)

Alex Rodriguez (R)
Rob Refsnyder (R)
Austin Romine (R)
Ronald Torreyes (R)

>Starlin batting in front of Didi

Why does Girardi do this?

go gints

>This World Series dickwaving

Everyone here is cheering for the Giants desu

>MLB on TBS

>$20 million pinch hitter

When will this meme end?

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

this tbs box score is fukn wack

fuark

BELTY

BELTGOD

hey chris sale, you should become a yankee, our unis are the same and will be the same f o r e v e r. and I am sure you'll look just fine in them

Of all players why did see think Didi and McCann were the hottest?

i always thought the yankees uniforms were sexy af desu
i wonder if they're as comfortable as they look, they look like pajamas

She had some interesting tweets during the game. She also tweeted about she wished she could've seen Jeter's butt or something

Still not apologizing

Apologize

Samarddzija sucks dick. The Giants are finished. Mark my words

Apologize

I bet if people said that about Ghostbuster she would have melted down on twitter

Fuck Samardzija. Yeah, pour an 0-2 fastball down the middle. Great idea faggot

>No Maas

kek

The early games must've been a fluke because he's shitting it up worse than peavy.

>you will never have a loving and faithful wife to get your through hard times

Yeah, the double standard has never made sense to me. I personally didn't care, I liked when girls would tweet things about me during my games/meets back in high school. But if anyone ever called women's soccer "a strip club" they would be exiled from society. I don't get why it's such a big deal

>, I liked when girls would tweet things about me during my games/meets back in high school.

That must feel nice

It didn't happen that much. I quit Baseball after Freshman year for Cross Country and Track which no one watches. It mainly consisted of girls from other Cross Country and Track teams in my district following me on social media, stalking my pictures, and sub tweeting about me

>I liked when girls would tweet things about me during my games/meets back in high school.

Are you a Chad?

This is a Yankees thread, friend. We're mostly somewhat normal. Except Panama.

are you joking
i know tons of people who only watch, say, female tennis because the skirts are short and the girls are pretty

Kek, fuck no. I hate promiscuity, and I avoid girls like that like the plague. It's still a nice ego boost getting those from time to time though

Who trades for Chapman?

>I hate promiscuity, and I avoid girls like that like the plague

u gay

There's a difference between saying you watch a game for the girl's being pretty, and calling a sport "your strip club". If a celebrity ever said the things that Jones was saying, except with roles reversed, they would be ostracized.

>Sources: #Cubs strong in mix for #Yankees’ Chapman. At least two other clubs involved.

Hopefully, not the Giants. The have nothing to offer

I guess that's true? She is a comedian so she gets away with shit though

Too bad it won't be for Schwarber. Maybe we can get Baez or Happ and maybe Underwood and Cease.

I'm skeptical about Schwarber. He's coming off ACL surgery and will just plug up the DH spot

Being a Comedian has nothing to do with it, a male comedian would've gotten a bad reaction had he said it. Girls don't have to worry about language policing unless they're white and talking about race. Everything is fair game for them.

I'm not sure that's true but I don't know how to convince you otherwise brother

I think it's because people feel bad for her. She's not pretty or funny. Her career is being propped up by guilty liberals

do the giants fuck up this bases loaded situation?

Anthony Jeselnik and Daniel Tosh "get away" with their controversial statements, but not without a good amount of resistance.

>MAC

WHAT THE FUCK LAD

Looks like the Dodgers are in the running now too. They'll have a lot to offer.

Those are some small tits. I think she would suffocate any kids trying to breastfeed them

I would love it if he wen't to the Dodgers just because of all the talent they have to offer

How the fuck are the Yankees 6th in attendance?

the fans are fairweather, unlike giants fans

There's a direct relation to distance running and how big your tits are. Once she retires in a couple of years, they'll grow a bit.
With Jansen shitting the bed a lot now, I think it's likely they they'll be aggressive to get him.

That's not what I meant. Seats have been empty this year. But for some reason they're 6th, which is higher than you would think

Fairweather fans would've disappeared until they're good again you mong.

What a surprise

interesting. sorry mate. how big is yankees' stadiums capacity?

Two disgusting teams from two disgusting cities.

Around 55K, attendance around 38k

I think around 55,000

It's so easy to get Starlin Castro out. Just thow a ball outside and in the dirt and he'll always swing.

throw*

that's pretty crazy desu. at&t park is about 43,000 people. how do they measure? percentage of seats filled, or total number?

Yeah, hoping they ditch castro if they end up trading away people. He isn't patient at all at the plate, not a Yankee batter...

Woo edgy, watch the edge there Travis Bickle

kinda like how pablo sandoval was, except he'd hit them

He's still young. He can adjust. Just look at Didi.

They're 6th in average attendance (total people). Not sure if I can find measures as a percentage of capacity

Kek the Red Sox suck.

Yeah, he's trying to impress everyone at the plate. There was an at bat a couple games ago that was representative of it. One pitch he swung and missed at a bad pitch because he wanted to jack it, next pitch he just punched it the other way for a double.

It seems typical for young players coming to NY for the first time

Starlin was already good though as a rookie, he's gotten worse. His patience is going the wrong way

They got rid of Adam Warren who has 5.91 ERA with the Cubs, the Yankees got a replacement for .180 hitter Stephen Drew

You're forgetting how fucking awful Drew was. Castro is a godsend compared to Drew, and he's still young so they can fix him.

stephen drew was legit as a diamondback

>Told both the #Cubs and #Indians believe they will get Chapman.

IT'S HABBENING

I mean yeah he's a temporary solution but if we're going to start from scratch I don't think he's someone to keep around

You now remember Tony Womack playing 2B for the Yankees

I would be ecstatic if the Yankees trade everyone. I'd rather have a losing record with young guys with loads of potential than an aging team worth hundreds of millions of dollars

He had a tough fall from grace.

Fuck right marry middle kill left

Given the Talent the Yankees have they could walk away with having 15-20 prospects on the top 100.

That's worth it to lose every game this year

Beltran's 1st inning home run to the short porch was a "golf swing a la Sandoval" at a pitch inside and below the knees. The HR was only 339 feet.

>15-20 prospects on the top 100
>Not even including Bird, Severino, Sanchez, Judge, and Refsnyder

>Refsnyder
>Ever top 100

No nigga

He's a solid prospect tho, with the potential to be an above average hitter

>Keith Law hears the Yankees would get righty Erick Fedde, righty Koda Glover, and a third piece if the deal with the Nationals goes through.

Delusional mate

No no no the Doyers can offer more

Chapman and Miller could bring 3 top prospects each and that's along with the 5 top prospects they already have on the top 100

Im in the market for a new bat lads, any recommendations for me, 5'10" 150 lbs

Please do

Miller would get an entire farm system, he's under contract for 3 more years. That's not win now that's dynasty material

The Altuve manlet px5000

Dodger's could give us better
I got a wooden bat from Academy today for $20. I just see if it goes to my hip (or around that general area) from the ground.

You use a long bat

They usually go just under by hip, so they aren't too long. I just like to be able to reach out over the plate and go the other way.

Ellsbury, you shit.

>I just like to be able to reach out over the plate and go the other way

Singles are for faggots

You know as a kid I used to stick my arm out to get hit or swing at a wild pitch with two strikes just to get on base

RISP HITS???????? WOW