ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Js39BCtimmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm ugly af

I've talked about it on here before but yeah. I want to experience being a patient in a mental hospital. I also want to experience jail but there is no realistic way to do that - that doesn't mess up my life but I really want to experience it.

I created a huge lie about a gang I used to be in that was essentially the illuminati in order to get a friend of mine to cooperate and meet every demand I made.

I would use fake numbers and text her telling her what she had to do, or else people in her life would be killed.
To make it seem real, I intentionally made a car hit me to further insist that I would be killed if we didn't listen to the demands of this group of people.

I got her to send me nudes, blow me and even jack me off, but never fucked her.

Eventually I started falling in love with her, but I knew the only way I could keep her in a relationship with me is by continuing with the threats.

Eventually i took it a little too far and she snapped and tried to kill herself, her father found her after she took a bunch of pills and they almost immediately packed up and left the state but not before going to the police.

I haven't heard anything from her since, and I don't know whether she found out it was me all along, but I kinda miss using her for my own personal happiness.
Oh. And I also made her turn against the love of her life when I first started with all the lying.

I made her believe that he wanted to rape her and use her and he was actually a child predator (he was 24 she was 17, online relationship)
She believed me, because she thought I was in her life protecting her from all these "bad people" so why would I have any reason to lie to her?

I eventually started making her turn on more and more people in her life until it was just me and a few others that she could count on.

I eventually wanted even more attention from her so I told her that I found out I had cancer and only a few months to live, which brought her to an all time low.

after we broke up and she left the state, I got her best friend to stop talking to her by making up a bunch of lies and saying she had been black mailing me and taking advantage of me.

Now her best-friend has been falling in love with me and I'm waiting until it's official so I can send a message to my "ex" and completely break her.

Killed a man

do you want to be crazy as well?
>jail
depending on your age you could go on Beyond Scared Straight or something

I mean I'm mildly depressed but otherwise normal, sane and rational but I'm not sure why it's just something I've aIways wanted to experience.

What is the age limit? how does it work?

I have a fetish for womens shoes - mostly flats in particular.

any time I am at someones house that has a shoe pile by the door, I try to sneak away at some point to go try them on or fap with them. in the rare occasion, I have taken them when I know they would not notice.

Now I just buy a ton on ebay, and have something like 75 pairs. but i am also a trap, so I get away with wearing them normally sometimes.

I sucked a dick for 50 bucks.

Granted i do it for free normally but it felt gross seeing as it was a dick i would not have wanted to suck if there was no money involved.

Also a sucked a niggers dick once and thats an even bigger secret than the one above.
Granted i was super black out wasted and it was him who was basically forcing himself in my mouth i still hate the fact i have a very slight memory of it.

欠 を 食べる

I'm fucking my former best friend's ex girlfriend and I don't give a fuck because he is a complete and utter faggot.

Never got this fetish yet i have a foot fetish and always get hard for woman in sandals.

truuuuu

I have a fetish for married/engaged/generally unavailable women. Cheating is hot.

I share my gfs ass quite often to see the reactions to it

Pics or it didnt happen

in reno?

just to watch him die?

my mother's car fingered me in the back of my mom's friend.

Was it pleasent?

My cousin and I have been talking about getting her fat ass pregnant for 2 years now. She lives to fat away.

I once picked up this homeless chick and fucked her. Then found out she was 14 so I fucked her again.

I watched this girl get fucked by her dog while she sucked me off. Dog didn't knot in her.

Im the king of sexual perversions. I wont get off unless its completely fucked up and immoral.

When I hear that whistle blowin
I hang my head and cry

Im so horny when I see someone abusing to other people... I know in Sup Forums this is quite normal xD but its my secret :)

yes.

I'm a married guy. I have a good friend who is single. I go to his house 2-3 times a week to give him either a hj or a bj. Once in a while he fucks me. This has been goin on for 8 years.

Just a bit ago I let my 7 & 9yo nephews shower with me and my gf. didnt molester them or anything. Their parents are strict jesusfags who would definitely not be ok with it. They are fine with me and them doing it but would freak out if they knew gf was also with us

Im a serial killer. 78 bodies now.

Btw, whats your name?

Here is Hillarys secret

The mad mem is Sup Forums new mem
It represents that you are crazy mad at something

Someone is posting banana?
>stop shitposting arrrg

Someone is posting a link that is down?
>the fucking link dont work fuckhead arrg

Someone is disrespectful whit you?
>stop calling me a nigger you autistic fuck arrrrg

I enjoy exercising

I acted like the cdc during ebolachan and it cause a riot.

W-who me a-user-kun? Its op, but you can call me op-chan.

fail op impostor is fail

I have no friends. I paid a whore for sex, and she hated it. I tried to book her again but she refused.

I'm literally wasting everyone's air by existing.

When I was 9 and my bro 14 we fucked our cousins who were living with us. They were 10 and 11 + it was all consensual.
Apparently they were fucked by their older brother and that made them horny adolescents.

Go ahead ask me anything.

held my dogs mouth open and basically fucked her face once or twice when I was like 12

How have you not killed your self yet?

Been committed for a few weeks; questions?

I work at a shelter for women at risk, and after a while I got burned out on caring about these junkie whores who ruin their lives and make the same mistakes. And alot of them because they were beautiful girls who fell down from stripping to prostitution are also very stupid and entitled cunts.
Alot of them develop a savior complex with me and I have had a few affairs with some of the hottest ones, and have only had it back fire on me once when one bitch couldnt understand when i was done with her.
But alot of people must be taking advantage of women like this, because when she tried to take it to my bosses they thought she was crazy.

I tell my gf not to smoke but I smoke cigars once a week and chew every few weeks behind her back. Reason being she has an addictive personality and would be hopelessly hooked on cigs while I use tobacco as a hobby. I even go weeks without just to be sure I'm doing it because I want to, not because I'm addicted so I have to.

i got my sister pregnant when she was 16.

my deepest secret......youtube.com/watch?v=Js39BCtimmQ

Why would I kill myself? It isn't like I did anything wrong if anything they dragged me into sex.

what does your girlfriend think of this?
why is she okay with it?

kill yourself faggot.

ever since she was a youngster i was buying things to my poor neighbors daughter secretly to get her attention, since i am much older than her.
clothes, things she needed for school, she likes a specific music type so some albums were included as well.
after she hit puberty i was the one supplying her with cigarettes and booze, which made her very popular amongst friends in school.
also made me even better friend.
i was always there for her, but also i made her greedy.
(which was the point in the first place)
i started buying her some expensive stuff recently, like phones, some nice lingerie, shoes. but she now returns me with more "expensive favors", if u know what i mean.
everyone's got his price, and i can't complain cuz buying all those things is yet again good, cuz i know she will wear them for me eventually.

was it nice/ - worth it?

its a meme.

he posts it everyday.

molested faggot here. thats how i got molested.

not even kidding. i'd do things cause i was like "well, he's nice cause he buys me things so i'll do that for him".

so you're right. everyone has a price.

Dude, you're like.... REALLY pathetic.
Fuck her and get it over with - dont be such a fucking slave you betafuck.

greentext the expensive favors

this

I fist muslims.

One time my friend lowkey ate a piece of human shit when he was 3.

I'm really sorry to hear that.

Did he buy you things and then ask you for favors? How much older was he? What stuff did he make you do?

it's faster like this

cut your nails you dirty fuck.

Absolutely mind blowing looking back at it. My parents had adopted them for a year and often would leave us for hours on end as they had to work. As soon as my parents dipped we would strip and have orgies.
>Hell I remember me and my bro double teaming the younger one(me in ass patrol&him in vagina) while her older sis watched and fingered herself.

Keep 'em coming. You're a legend.

... did she have the kid? And do your parents know it's yours?

David Duke is a reptar

Weirdestboner.jpg

I hate fat girl but love bald pussy. Not sure whether to barf or jizz.

Me too. Its not good though xD
Feelsbadman.jpg

mother's live in boyfriend back in the day. he'd take me out and buy me things i'd want and then ask me for blowjobs and such. i think he was like 36 back then.

im a male btw. sorry to ruin your fap.

post moar

tfw your black am i right guys dxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdx rofl

Any fond memories of it?

nope. didnt have it. parents dont know shit as far as i know. which is good.

just being able to get whatever i wanted. it was pretty awesome for kid me.

No worries, still fapping.

It sucks either way to get manipulated like that. Must be extra hard to say no to someone your mom loves.

it doesnt really bother me to be honest. but it just makes me wonder if i was bisexual from birth or if i was made bisexual by him.

i regulary go on Sup Forums secrets threads and lie through my teeth in either an attempt to make other anons think im cool or for a perverted sexual fantasy that ive barely fleshed out and have to make up pretty much as i go

Moar, even if it's just her normal pictures

My mom wants me to find someone to upload a naked picture of her on youtube and ebay and send me the links to show her

kek.

>join the club.

It's okay, we all assume that in these threads unless backed up by pics.

Do you have a go-to story that you repeat over time, or brand new ones every time?

i think his mother's car tried to finger him.

I'm addicted to sex. I like being choked and hair pulling. I want to scratch my boyfriend's back so bad to where it bleeds. I want him to spank me. I want him to fuck me for hours and make me hurt.

(I'm a girl)

Can anyone help please

I kind of wish I was making this up. Having sexual contact at such an early age has rendered me a lolicon. I don't regret it but this fetish is ticking me off.

>(I'm a girl)

hey everyone, its a grill.

TITS OR GTFO.

Yeah we can!

What do you need?

damn, that's kinda messed up

literally want to experience the most torturous, awful, 100% LEGAL thing.
dude wtf

Suuuuuurre, buddy

I know but its what she wants can you help

My mom wants me to find someone to upload a naked picture of her on youtube and ebay and send me the links to show her can you help

Post the picture of your mom. We'll put up the links for you.

Will you upload her pic on youtube and ebay

https(colon)//postimg.org(slash)image(slash)aq3z4m8n5/

Now you can go paste it on youtube and ebay as needed.

Have used my friend Facebook images to use a reference images to create and render 3d models of them doing lewd things.

are you autistic?

I'm a 27 year old teacher and I have a relationship to one of my (ex)-students.

I want to have sex with my aunt, I want it to be the hardest, cock throbbinest, finish inside her several times throughout the night kind of sex. I want her to be pregnant when Im done.

yes

a sexual... relationship?

Story? How old is he/she?

It's more than that.

She will be 14 next month.