get that shit out of here

Chris-chan Mk.II

Now with Real Vagina action!

Disclaimer: Vagina is not real.

this ain't no pussy

It looks like one of these

oh my fucking god can people just stop with this shit

its that time again

I don't understand. Did this guy cut off his dick and balls or what are we looking at?

fantastic

absolutely disgusting

No, he still has his bent duck. That is his taint with a severe abscess caused by lack of hygiene and a taint piercing.

i actually just threw up

i will not be fully satisfied until it goes septic and he posts a video of him playing with his "grool"

stab wound/10.
would not bang.

It is times like this that I'm glad this fucking iPad can't play webms.

moist

Grool?

I see, thanks.

hello child.

Enjoy the mental images of chris-chan playing with his puss filled septic wound man "grool"

grool = girl drool = pussy juice

If only there was some way to look up the meaning of words, some sort of database of human knowledge that we all had access to, that'd be great.

Ah, thank you. I like my disgust-induced vomiting to be well-informed digust-induced vomiting.

that would take a lot of internet tubes m8

a whole googol of them

Alas, we are without so useful a tool.

I imagine his grool consists of pus and blood, with some feces and swampass mixed in. The consistency would probably be similar to cottage cheese.

kinda hot 2bh

>tfw the end of chris-chan is near after over 12 years

he'll post a video of himself with two fingers deep inside, once the nerves have rotted away, he'll finger himself and then pan the camera up and lick his fingers clean.

>he's gonna die of an infected taint that he believes is a vagina that he grew thanks to binaural beats

the most fitting end

spot 10 differences

is she circumcised?

You are a seer, truly. He will do that.

It better be knuckle deep or I'm gonna fucking riot

This question is right up in "Not even wrong" territory.

I hope Chris causes one last event in the whole saga. I want him to go out in a blaze of glory.

Everyday with this shit. Fuck off and die op you pathetic nigger

see it could never have ended any other way

Truly. This man will pass into history, immortal and perfect in his autistic failure.

remember him as he once was.

axe wound / 10

So what's going to happen after he dies?

what am i looking at?

The internet will be completely sterile.
the sky will seem a little grayer, the birds songs will lose some love and somewhere, a child will cry and wont understand why.

>tfw you don't find chris-chan a complete joke like before
>tfw i feel completely depressed just thinking about him and i don't know why

this dude, i mean lady, is beyond any help available on earth.

>tfw i feel completely depressed just thinking about him and i don't know why

because youre a fucking normie and shout go outside and be empathetic with the rest of your type

for fuck sakes chris not like this

case in point.

THIS IS NOT CHRIS CHAN THIS IS A DIFFERENT AUTIST.

wait what ? is that cum coming from his taint ? wtf am i looking at ?

dude with no dick, still cums...

he'll be able to reach his prostate, through the rotten flesh, and "rub his clitoris", convincing himself that much more that he is a real girl

Did there used to be a penis there or something?

he's spreading his infected taint piercing thinking it's a vagina, he's more of a joke now than he's ever been

Nope. That's his taint.

What is happening to Chris Chan and why are people saying that degenerate is going to die?

Because dudes stealing used shitty diapers from the trash to microwave them before wearing them

No joke

I remember that screenshot, but that was years ago. Was that him?

Nah that was another autist with a diaper fetish. He actually got aids or some shit from it.

You can get AIDS from shit? ayyelmo

It was actually hodgkin's lymphoma.

Nobody ever answered the guy though. What's happening to the supreme autist?

"Not even wrong" means "unfalsifiable", as in:
>That's a bad scientific theory you have there, it's not even wrong.

oh shit a friend of mine broke his dick like this once now he has scars on his dick

lmao, fuck off user

he said MOIST.. stop bro.. lol

And you know this because...?

cancer. youre looking at cancer, user.

He had a piercing on his taint which he claimed was his "clit". He had 0 discipline with that shit and it got infected and started migrating. Instead of doing the smart thing he simply had it re-pierced in the same spot and fucked it up even more.

Today he's subjecting himself to "hypnotic suggestion" on youtube and is convinced that he's growing tits, lactating and that the gaping wound he has on his taint from the infected piercing (which never went away and only got progressively worse because he's got 0 discipline, can't keep himself clean, shits his pants constantly and fiddled with the wound) is actually a developing pussy.

Exactly.

This tard is convinced that there's a cunt spontaneously sprouting on his goddamn taint.

That gif is tacky

I don't wish death upon anyone... But... This just HAS to be natural selection.

Where did you get his information? His youtube channel? That video has gotta be a cringefest.

He's been a lolcow for about 10 years now. This is the most fitting end to his reign of failure.

Hey boys, what do you think of my new vag?

im a real girl btw.

You're welcome.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0

fucking disgusting. hope it gets infected

>inb4 that one dude that would eat him out

his facebook, he then said he was trolling and the pics are a fake.

Knowing that lunatic it's very real and he's only backpedaling because he got told off by everyone watching that this is an infected wound that needs serious medical attention.

what the actual fuck

we are friends and i sucked his dick once

pamperchu and CWC are different people