Anyone fucked a girl with inverted nipples? How did you react when you first saw them?

Anyone fucked a girl with inverted nipples? How did you react when you first saw them?
I immediately tried to stick my finger in the hole. Share your stories here.

Does this exist on chicks who aren't fat as fuck?

no, but its the dream to find one with big tits and inverted nipples.

who is she?

My ex who had inverted nips was a 32 DD so not fat by any means. She claimed it was a birth defect or something, she refused to talk about it much.

who is she?

had a fair few with one inverted nipple
it's no big deal

Tried my best to suck them out once, didnt work.

Can she breastfeed?

Random boring fact: women with inverted nipples are more likely to develop breast cancer.

no

No kids yet dated when we were both 19.

A guy in my handball team had an inverted nipple, he was not fat at all.

It's a turn-off for me, I only met two girls with inverted nipples, one was a crazy 6/10 the other one was a crazy flat chested emo full of daddy issues, had to fuck her from behind because I couldn't cum seeing her inverted nipples.

can't you just suck them back out with a vacuum cleaner?

more pics of her tits!

The mad mem is Sup Forums new mem
It represents that you are crazy mad at something

Someone is posting banana?
>stop shitposting arrrrrg

Someone is posting a link that is down?
>the fucking link dont work fuckhead arrg

Someone is disrespectful whit you?
>stop calling me a nigger you autistic fuck arrrrrg

How'd you meet?

>can't you just suck them back out with a vacuum cleaner?

>vacuum cleaner

user, what are you doing. they're nipples - you suck them back out with your mouth. You complete beta amoeba

Also this.

I think I couldn't cum because I was both kinda grossed out AND curious about "can we suck them back ?" or "Should I stick my tongue in th... oh shit no I can't".

um.. weird...

Tits are tits i suppose anything to make one set stand out from another is okay with me i have yet to meet a girl with inside out nips but would be okay with it

do they pop out when they get hard or just go super-inverted?

My ex had inverted nips, it was ok, she wasnt very sensitive in the nipples so she didnt like any nipple sucking or pinching or anything, she found it rather annoying if i played with them

Last girlfriend had them. She was a redhead, and had pale nipples. Could barely see them against her pale skin. I was enraged to begin with, I like playing with nipples and making them stand up, but nothing happened with her. Girl before that could get nipple boners in seconds. There was nothing to nibble on and I got really pissed off.