So does Sup Forums know any good Python tutorials for someone who has no computer science experience/no programming...

So does Sup Forums know any good Python tutorials for someone who has no computer science experience/no programming experience? Spare me the NYPA meme, you don't have to help if you don't want to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xL4BQ-kJxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Codeacademy

This

Why python?

Here, let me type "python tutorial" into google for you.

Hey awesome, just what i was looking for and it only took two seconds here, i've been googling for 15-20 minutes before this to no avail. Thx Sup Forumsros.

YT a guy called Bucky, channel was the new Boston
good intro to Python

Question was not finding a tutorial, it was finding a good one for beginners, recommended by others who know their shit. But yes i will admit, i am retarded.

I'm interested in automation of certain tasks i perform at work. Also, why not? I'l try to learn other languages as well, anything you would recommend?

Thanks, i'll check it out

Everybody gets 1
In the future you need to do things for yourself,
If you are not a self starter you will not achieve your best potential.
Faggot

this is the best.........youtube.com/watch?v=0xL4BQ-kJxw

print("OP is a %s%s%s%s%s"%("fk\b", "az\b", "gui\b\b"*2, "oq\b", "t")

shit, forgot a bracket:

print("OP is a %s%s%s%s%s"%("fk\b", "az\b", "gui\b\b"*2, "oq\b", "t"))

OP if you want to learn python go for 2.7 and not 3
Trust me on this

Alao get
"Violent python a cookbook" it's for later when yiu getgud

And for starters go with "learning python the hard way"
Dont be lazy just do that one two times (as in go through the whoke thing twice)

All should take you about 2 weeks of serious pythoning
And if you get distracted and stop then you are not a man of your word, and man not worth his word is a boy.
Are you a fuckboy op? Is thst what you are?
Prove me wrong fuckboy. Go study python and do something

>pyhton programmer

P.s. I love you op

My best book/start/online python way to go would be
learnpythonthehardway.org

try it!

i learned python (coming from a strong c/c++ background) by picking up a book from amazon called something along the lines of "learn python in a day"

it was free.

get the fuck out faggot

yes....OP....start with a old version of a language so you have to learn twice as much to get caught up to current events

Google 'python the hard way'

> Hey awesome, just what i was looking for and it only took two seconds here, i've been googling for 15-20 minutes before this to no avail.

That's because you're fucking retarded.