How do I start dating?

How do I start dating?

Those nipples look weird, they make me gig.

Find someone who is attractive enough for you and ask them for a cup of coffee or to some other place when you can talk to get to know each other. You will seem more genuine and you will show that you don't want to fuck her on the spot but you want to know her better and to connect, bond before any further actions or steps. Then, if everything goes as planned, take her from time to time to some exciting places where she can feed on the atmosphere and emotions. But calm and soothing dates are good as well because you can always change the pace.

Height/weight? What would you rate yourself?

That and give us your strengths/weaknesses. Are you funny, self-confident, people like to listen to you? The more you give us, the better.

Are you still with us?

Everything about me is fine besides the fact that I'm shy and never got braces so my teeth aren't the best. My teeth caused a part of my self-confidence to die in high school, but I'm slowly building it back up by exercising.

Does bad teeth=repulsion? Pic related, my teeth.

There are people with teeth a lot worse than yours dating out there.

My first suggestion for everyone is to start with the more often ignored hygiene. Trim up your facial hair; not just like your beard, but trim your nose hair, go get a haircut and have them shape your eyebrows, pluck the hair in between your eyebrows. Make sure your haircut is stylish, or at least a classic cut that won't look autistic. Use a sensitive facewash twice a day and buy a blackhead scrubber to get all that shit off your nose/upper bridge. Buy a subtle cologne, look for something manly but not musky. You don't want something too effeminate like a fruity smelling cologne. Maybe your well dressed, but I'm assuming autist because Sup Forums. Buy some normal clothes that fit right. Get a black collared shirt and some jeans. Don't get the classic deep blue jeans, those aren't cool anymore. Get either a dark, dark blue pair, a black pair, or a super light/faded denim pair. Get some plain T-shirts that fit you, those are easy to wear and even though it's simple it can make you look not retarded. Get shoes. Don't just wear your old trainers, get some nice or nice looking shoes. Go with some sort of boot, leather or suede. You could go loafers too. No socks with those if you wear them with the jeans. Make sure your brushing and flossing regularly. Smile when you talk to girls, show interest, drop their name once when you are talking to them. Tell her she looks nice today, if it is someone you see a lot tone this down to a couple times a week tops and give more subtle compliments. Be confident, don't slouch your shoulders, pull in your gut, and don't stutter when talking to people. Maintain eye contact in a passive way, don't intensely stare someone down. Ask questions like "What are you doing this weekend" if it's thursday or later. If she says nothing or doesn't list something that sounds like its private tell her you should go out over the weekend. Don't ask like a beta, avoid terms like "I was wondering". repeat

I told a girl that I work with that I was a level 25 pokemon trainer and she asked if she could come over after work. she stayd til this morning, so that worked for me.

are those your teeth?

Yeah

A female friend of mine told me that my slightly crooked teeth is a turn on for her. You think too much. If you can show that your flaws don't bother you, other people won't even mention that. And remember one thing - if you are perfect, you are boring. Our little flaws help us stand out from the crowd. And it's scientifically proven that if you have a characteristic trait, people will remember you and think of you more often.

create a song and watch the bitches come

Get invisaline if you have some money. It's worth it and not a huge hassle. Plus women like someone making positive change.

Thanks for the advise.

Just looked it up, looks very interesting and I'll look more into it, thanks. Have you used it?

This. But be careful not to overdo it. Too much can be deadly. You need to find balance. And be more self-confident when asking out. And when you ask, you should already have a plan. Don't push it onto her, don't ask her "when is the right time to pick you up?", ask her "is 7 p.m. ok?". Make her live accordingly to your pace - unless she's extremely busy because of her work, exams, etc., if so, be more elastic and then ask when. And about the pace - if she feels really tired, go for a calm and soothing date. If she's just slightly tired, go for something more exciting to wake her up and give her an energy boost.

What would be a "calm" date and "exciting" date?

How about the real question... where do you meet girls to ask out?

I am fairly proud and secure about my personality and appearance, but I don't go anywhere to meet any girls.

I don't really like bars, and I doubt I would find a likable girl in a club. so where do you meet people?

OP here- Also wanna know.

Please stop posting that gross pic.

It's up to you. But for me:

calm - coffee, walk, picnic, etc.
exciting - amusement park, concert, sports, etc.

calm - a quiet place for talking
exciting - a place to build emotions, adrenaline

You probably know that but you just need to go out more often. If money is not a problem, go on a course (photography, massage, cooking, foreign language, etc.) and you'll meet new people who have friends. If money is a problem, just walk around your town and you'll see that shit magically happens. You can help somebody with the door, packages ot other things and you can start talking. Just be observant and take the chance. Sometimes when you help and old lady keep in mind that she might have a sexy granddaughter.

And if you like books, films, games, go to a shop and if you see somebody that you find attractive and approachable, you can ask them to help you choose something new and a conversation starts from there. Just give them your attention (most people like talking about themselves and their taste, hobby) and if you do it correctly, it will be successful.