Born as 161cm male

>born as 161cm male
>feel always insecure and scared by people to get in fight
>notice that I behave like pussy more than normal man
>notice that I am not deserved as regular guy. heartbreaking and also can't get any girl because soon I will disappoint them by my beta insecure acts.

Seiously what do? I desperately want to be a deserved, regular man who can protect someone bravely. plz no boipucci suggest

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atleast you live in a place where there are plenty of short people. I'm 180cm and sometimes I think I'm short.

Why don't u learn a martial art like muay thai or something

become boipucci trap

>>born as 161cm male

is your mom ok?

>69699203
>born as 161cm male

It's not a vagina your mother has, it's a stargate

I'm 165cm
fite me

for real, do you think it would be helpful even in mere 161cm height?

It would be extremly despairing when confronting some 180+ tall muscular opponents

I am 1.56m and become a white man's toy is the only opti-- nope, maybe a bossy, verbal little princess that likes to shove objects into the white man's rear.

Learn how to use your low centre of gravity and better agility you RUNT

Move to some remote poor village in south east asia

there are plenty girls out there who's around 150cm tall you can make it user kun

Work out, take fighting classes, work on your confidence by talking to woman even if you're scared. It gets better with time.

Phuc... whi normal life is so much hard for me.....

I'd have no more wish only if I could be 175cm ....

Do this, and if that doesn't help you should seek mental health.

Despite all the shit people on Sup Forums encourage, you really shouldn't hate your body user.

>tfw 165 cm in a white country

I am 180 man
Marry me

>born as 161cm male

How is your mother vagina intact after this bruh ?

become boipucci

and then marry him

Go to North Korea, you'll be the tallest guy in there

Still taller than your average girl.
All that counts

I'm a manlet too.
Declining birth-rates in developed cunts wouldn't end, because as long as tall men and short women are attractive, short men and tall women would inevitably keep produced and they wouldn't marry.

no japan sama... that is not true...
tall woman gets interested in everywhere. the only losers in the ground are manlets

Lol, whenever I've gone to Japan and China I've felt like a giant.

I'm sorry buddy but that's exceptionally short.

> become boipucci
Lmfao

>exceptionally short.
for a Korean?

I'm 194cm, white, and an asshole. That hasn't really gotten me anything here either.

It could be worse. You could be LeBron James.

Average is 170.5cm so yes.

But Lebron won one for da land

still taller than his average K. woman

But look at his little penis.

The average young Korean male is around 174 cm.

It's child abuse for him to take the risk of bringing a boy into this world.

>1.69m
>Kang of the manlets

Don't look at me like that. You whore.

Become a plumber. Small stature is suitable to reach hard-to-reach pipes.

wtf son

161 cm
iktf
every one probably shilling on you
but fuck that man

im 165, im taller than you hahahah

Kang Kike.

>180cm
>taller than average male in turkey
>a fucking manlet in europe
I will never leave this country

Hard to reach "pipes" if you know what I mean ;)

Kek all these short bois. You should just end yourselves.

But I thought Arabz was alpha and shit and white boiz was beta. Scared of the bwc I see.

Why are you an arsehole?

How tall is the average turkish male?

157cm turbomanlet here. Giants pls leave this is a no bully zone

>>taller than average male in turkey
not really, slightly below average or even above average in south european countries

Being kind is equivalent to being a pushover in modern (((Western))) society. You have to be an asshole to someone or they'll think less of you, especially women.

Korean girls are very superficial, or at least that's what people here say

That's bullshit. You just gotta do nofap and then they can smell your pheromones and you get really hard erections and then you have sex.

It sounds crazy but it works. I got the hardest boner I've had in years after 6 days. And it was so stiff I could slap it against myself. And women are really nice to you. I'm gonna do nofap for life. Fapping makes my dick get shriveled and brown.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Well, I wasn't really knocking nofap. Fapping does lower your test, but the pheromone shit is just that: shit.

172 cm oil sheikh of manlets here
said, giants leave now

>born as 161cm male
>161cm
>male

186 cms its nice, here im tall for a guatemalan and just normal in the rest of the world so i never think in how tall i am

>tfw when you are 187
>tfw when you are just regular in Poland

How could a placebo make my dick hard? I don't believe it. There's real studies. The shit works. The real reason black dudes are on average bigger is cause white men fap too much. LeBron James is black and 7 feet tall but because he faps he has the dick of an average height white man.

>tfw 185cm in an asian country

user just be brave desu.Don't be afraid whether you will win or lose just give your best shot.

Why? They have pheromone cologne and it works better than placebo. Of course humans have pheromones. Just like any animal.

>How could a placebo make my dick hard?
If you're young your dick works perfectly, it's everything in your mind.

>There's real studies.
No there aren't

The only things women smell are greenbacks.

You're 165 cm. I'm 181. Your opinion is overruled.

Keep believing your r9k/reddit bullshit, I don't care.

Try entering the military. Or do smthin in church so u man up and defend that boipucci

No dumbass. There's a ton of young men who have ed now. My dick will get hard if if I fap everyday but not as hard as it got after 6 days not fapping. And my flaccid is smaller after I fap. We can only have so much sex. We aren't meant to abuse our reproductive system. It's not a toy.

Okay well you're Irish. So I don't care. You're stupid, short and have a small dick. Just like every other Irishman.

So, does it mean that everyone over there are arseholes to one another?

Nigga I'm 180 in the tallest fucking country in Europe and even I don't feel like a manlet. Average at best.

You have a dick like LeBron I bet. What an embarrassment you are.

You're not montenegrin, manlet.

Why are you lying? All the Poles I've seen here wre manlets.

Shut up nigger. Get out of Europe. Blacks need to be eradicated.

You're not funny desu

You mess with the bull you get the horns.

Yes, the farther North and West you go, that is the trend. The South is known for it's hospitality and whiteness.

>Seiously what do?
move to the philippines

My pale white skin kinda throws the idea of me being a nigger out the window.

Become a sissy

Respond black slave swine.

I'm pretty sure the South is the blackest part of the entire country.

Why are all the nigger riots in Yankee and West coast cities, then? I was talking about culture.

kek

Assuming you're not baiting, just literally stop thinking about it. No one else gives a fuck about you and your height and even if they do you shoudln't care. Accept who you are and move on. Do stuff that you enjoy, perhaps take up a sport or something, stop being so self-aware, experience with girls and keep in mind not to try so hard. Girls don't like tryhards. You might not get any pussy right away but you'll definitely improve and someday you'll feel fulfilled, user. Simple as that. You just have to take things less seriously. Relationships are cool as long as your standards don't exceed reality.

maybe he was born like an uruk-hai like the korean zerg that he is

I am 1 cm shorter than you and it doesn't hinder me besides with the ladies. The Romanian hit it on the head

>born as 192cm aryan god
>fuck korean pussy on a daily base

I too have a fleshlight

> besides with the ladies