God-tier ass thread

God-tier ass thread

>God-tier ass thread
>posts fatass
well this went offrail fast

>Implying a pawg is not god-tier

Bump

i'm not implying, i'm straight up saying that the ass in the pic is lowtier, only reason it looks moderately ok is the pants. get her out of those pants and that's just your basic fatass

these are literal fat whory sluts with plump fatass op why don't u post a pic of youre mom faget fuck this thread my wiener is sad

Right, stretch your leg and grab your thigh

that's what these arses feel like.

Oh nvm if you're a muriburger, just grab the armrest of your mobility scooter

I just stretched my leg and grabbed it like you said. All I feel is muscle.
These asses don't look like they'd feel like hard muscle.

me again I disgusted that you think this is a hot ass my stomach acid literally protruded

Give me the booty, I want the the booty
Back up the booty, I need the booty
I like the booty, oh what a booty

Shaking that booty, I saw the booty
I want the booty, lord what a booty
Bring on the booty, give up the booty
Loving the booty, round booty

How about you post a good one instead of complaining

:^)

Not all of them no, but for instance. Yuck. Threads like these are usually filled with this kind of "booty". The rest isn't al that bad idd

so wait, are you implying fat and no muscle is a good thing or a bad thing

I wouldn't say these are god tier, but they're nice. Saved.

ok something good for you.. I gues

look at the turd cutter on that one!

This could be a great thread. Any more?

Wow what clothes are those? Thats just for fucking or what?

Who was that tumblr chick who was obsessed with working out and her hulk bbc boyfriend the short one with the amazing ass queen something

What's with this kardashianization of asses today. Unless you're a black man that fed on white obese women for years until you eventually started fetishizing on the morbid sight of asses so fat that their owners should seek medical attention, no one in their right mind would ever want that sack of fat slapping half their upper torso while fucking. The reason normal people would ever start fantasizing about asses that size is due to famous niggers promoting them in music and the feminist propaganda claiming "curves are beautiful". So to everyone in this thread posting asses the size of mountains is because you've been brainwashed by niggers and feminists. If you were successfully brainwashed by niggers and feminists, you're pretty fucking retarded. Pic related: What a 10/10 ass actually looks like.

Speak for yourself. I liked big butts before they were cool.. All personal preference

Sorry ... too skinny for me...

Science you faggot
>>procreation
>>birthing hips

Let me guess you like boobs, themost redundant part of a womans body unless shes lactating.

Probably because fat girls were the only people willing to have sex with you and your brain over the years went from ignoring the grotesqueness of it to fetishizing over them. I bet if you have sex with 80 year old women (or fucking horses for that matter) and nothing else for years, you'd start finding their wrinkly withered bodies 'sexy'. With the exception of your right hand, your brain will start fetishizing about whatever the fuck your thrusting your dick into, given enough time.

dem shorts, i so want a pair like that. just too embarassed to go buy them

Retard

>Let me guess you like boobs, themost redundant part of a womans body unless shes lactating

Yep. sooooo redundant

You're implying there's no difference between a fat girl's ass and a thin girl with a fat ass.

I love how we can't just enjoy the asses. Or ignore the asses and go do something else. This is why we can't have nice things.

Confirmed.

Nigga the girls with the best asses actually excercise, no want wants a sagged in fat person ass, I want a tight, full, powerfull ass

Yes...redundant
Too beta to stick your cock in a hole so you preffer she gives you a lateral handjob. Nice, fag.

Seconded

lolololololol

You think any girl is letting me fuck her titties but denying access to the pussy?

Dawg I fuck my girl in any way I choose.

i've literally never managed to fuck between the tits, do i need a big cock for that? i feel like i need more reach or need to get closer to the tits.
honestly though, handjobs are the best, even better than pussy/ass

Sorry to break it to you
You gay dawggggg

Nope, I am an ass man all the way. Regarding boobs, I prefer them just as I prefer my asses: tight and without the addition of gallons of high fructose corn syrup. Big or small, doesn't matter. As long as they're attatched to a healthy woman. This applies to asses aswell, but the ass trend for the moment doesn't seem to segregate between good genes and fast food.

Hand jobs are good when you get older when women learn what they are doing am not talking about the rub the tip of your dick dry 15 year old hand jobs you got back in hugh school

There is nothing "God-tier" about a fat ass. What is wrong with you people? Short, stumpy women with fat asses are "Manlet-tier". Goddesses are long, lean, lithe, and elegant. Hobbitesses are short, stumpy, bulky, and frumpy.

>Pic relate. Behold, the ideal female form.

insane

Estrogen puts fat in boobs and in ass testosterone makes you attracted to that fat as simple as it gets bitch

Nothing fat about (most of) these butts. These girls are often in good physical shape. Maybe not everyone likes the same thing as you? Imagine that

Here you go, you lovers of the short, stumpy, bulky, and frumpy female form. This is the nightmare waiting for you.

>Behold, what your fat ass obsession looks like in 15 years. Enjoy.

Dump

>'ve literally never managed to fuck between the tits, do i need a big cock for that? i feel like i need more reach or need to get closer to the tits.

I don't think you should need a big cock. Six inches or so seems like it should be plenty.

Get her on her knees right next to the bed sucking you off. Then gently lay her head back on the bed and the titties will be ripe for fucking.

here ya go

wow shes hot, got any more?

Blondie fesser

>testosterone makes you attracted to that fat as simple as it gets

How cute. This manlet thinks he has lots of testosterone because he is attracted to fat asses. Wrong, frodo. The reason men are attracted to fat asses is because they are subconsciously regressing and seeking the comfort of their mother. Your attraction to the fat ass is a proxy for the cradle of your mothers arms. You are a beta, a manchild, a momma's boy. An immature and unformed adult. That is why you are attracted to the fat ass. You are soft inside and you seek softness on the outside. Simple as that, frodo.

Horribly undefined, fatty legs.

The ones that were skinny in high school are usually the ones that go downhill lol

Post your ass and let us review that

More?

>>
Please tell me you have more