Bought this dmt for $20 would ytou guys say the amount shown is worth the money...

bought this dmt for $20 would ytou guys say the amount shown is worth the money? and how many experiences am I looking at? my guy said a max of 9 if i burn it properly

All in one pump. EZ do it faggot

looks like you bought sand my nigga

seconded

9 will just mean 9 weak to no 'experiences'

callum is that you?

Bunch of sand

All in 1 bro. You can get it way cheaper but $20 for the best experience of your life is cheap, so you're still a winner

That's sand famalamadingdong.

Lucky I have no idea how to get any :(

I've already had some of his dmt about a day earlier it was my first experience so I'm not sure how much I did smoke

Pic related. You can thank me later

For 20 bucks you should a got like 3 or 4 times more than that OP. From here that looks like one good trip

where I live people sell bags those size for 40-50 so it was a pretty good deal

that looks like sand holy shit.

get 4ACODMT. you can have that shit legally mailed to you in canada and its rather cheap.

Is this real ? anyone done this before?

Thats not DMT thats cough suppressant

That's not DMT OP, that's dried alien semen

DXM is absolute shit

DXM extraction? never heard b4

mustard gas

yep that's one nice dose.
have a good time op! just relax and when you feel it coming just settle into it :)

You need about triple that to get a good trip. Sorry bro you got fucked.

Although this is what DMT looks like.

Do yourself a favor. When you smoke it make sure you don't let the gfame actually touch the crystals.

Hold in for as long a possible.

thanks I tried about 1/4th of that my first time was unreal feeling only lasted a minute or two I was fighting it at first but as soon as I relaxed best fucking feeling

what does the second name begin with

My brother died from that

okay I've heard of dabbing it as well if I were to do that would I just put the dmt close to the nail or actually make them touch

no worries mayn. yeah the trick is to just let it take you. you should be able to breakthrough on that if you torch it right, hold it in until you literally cant anymore and just let yourself fall out through it. it's all you at the end of the start!

The streetprice of DMT is pretty inconsistent because there are so few people that make it. Im way nore surprised you managed to find a dealer than the price itself.

what would a "breakthrough" be or what should I expect I've always heard the term but never understood whta it meant

yeah people in my city will pay up to 40-50 for one of those bags there are very few dealers here that sell dmt

i don't think you could have a breakthrough on this 2/10 DMT, the shit has to be yellow powder-ish, that's when you know it's good quality

Holy shit user
>be me
>around 4pm
>down 90mg vyvanse and 30 mg adderall xr
Ff
>fucking soaring high
>convince some stoner big ass bitch to try salvia with me
>hit up shady smoke shop for some 30x
>head back to my place and trip proof my room
>filled a fat bowl in a bubbler
>rip took 2 hits and off to fucking neverland
>ended up choosing to come back to reality when the wall asked me if I want back in to reality
>uhhhhhhh yea earth is pretty rad
>let's me back into reality 30 min have passed and the bitch is now on the floor in fetal position hysterically laughing
>like to the point I had to shake her ass so she would fucking breathe
> brain fried and body high like a strong indica for the next 45 minutes or what seemed like eternity
>go outside and just sit on the patio just staring at each other
Smokin a cig
>wtfjusthappened.jpeg
>a fucking wall let me back jnot reality
>she throws up and I take her home she had bad body reaction
>go home
>eat some food and clean house cuz stims
Now I sit here and have 75%of the bag left

Should I ?

Trips or 69 and I'll smoke the whole bag on livestream

>knowing my luck
>RIP

stupid nigger

haha I saw your post in another thread livestream or no balls

DMT and DXM are not the fucking same thing!!

not even going to try do describe it man words cant do it justice. just smoke that all in one you wont regret it. you've got a bong?

Still have yet for some one to roll
Contemplating just saying fuck it and crossing back over
Probably have a few hours till stim crash anyways

wrong post

do it pussy

yes right now I have a bit of weed covering just the bottom of the bowl going to put half the dmt on it and see where that gets me

got dubs you must now

nice knowledge you got there user, let me try

>holy shit dude this looks like the best DMT i've ever seen, 9/10 it's supposed to look like that every time, no matter whether it's made out of mimosa or any of the different acacias you can use. it always looks the same and it looks exactly like that

did i do good?

all in one dude, honestly if you smoke half you are going to wish you did it all. make sure you put a little ash on top of the dmt then a little more weed, and when you've got the top layer of weed burning just let the ember torch the rest of the cone. use the lighter as little as you need to to smoke the whole cone in one breath, and dont breathe out.

>Buying "dmt"
>paying $20 for it
>expecting not to die

DMT crystals should be white and fluffy. Not to mention that the price is way too low for the amount that you bought. One trip (50mg) should run you at least $50.

I know this because I've cooked and sold the shit. I would reagent test that if I were you.

69 or trips fgt I ain't about to fucking cockslap god on my dragon for dubz

all in one it is. can I just hover the flame above the dmt to vape it?

My favorite trips were on dxm. I watched polar express in 3 seconds and felt like I was on a roller coaster at 1100 mg. Any drug is whack as fuck and that's my honest opinion(unless it's absolutely necessary). I'm sure the others are great, but in no way was dxm not satisfying. Don't intend on having additional dxm or acid trips, trying dmt, or taking any other hardcore drug. Shrooms are still on the menu.. as long as they don't give me the shits again.

sorry for being ignorant but how can i get dmt? i mean i know, from the mother nature, but i cant find any plant here that produce it and i cant find seeds neither, so, what you recommend?
pd: i wanna be a dealer and make my own dmt cartel

friends with my dealer so I always get product from him the same price he buys them for

yeah man, just make sure you crank it all in one and HOOOOOLD IT. can't repeat enough.

they're not always white and fluffy either, it's very common for it to be that colour. only pure as funk n,n-DMT is white and fluffy

update when you done bud, enjoy and take care!

1 breakthrough dose

okay everything is ready I'll start a new thread with updates if this one dies

cool now forget about Sup Forums completely until you remember it

he dont even remember the thread when he does it

k, lates make get thread for this astronaut

Lurk moar then, saw this shit all the time when I first started lurking /B

ahahhahah you got ripped off

i can buy 300 mg for 25 ahahahaha

fuck you must be better than other people! i'd love to get to know you man.

do it man. to the stars you fly

you know you want to do it even without trips.

444?

rip a fat bowl dood

Slightly just nervous I won't come back from that much

just do a fat bowl man, decent 30x will still be funny as fuck

okay so I'm back still having minor visuals almost like flashing dots and my experience was almost weaker than the first time I did it I was hovering the flame above the bowl and just as the dmt looked like it started to vaporize the bowl ignited so I finished the hit hit it another time just to finsih the bowl held that and at that point I didn't have a very nice feeling coming over my body any noise sounded really nice my head was feeling really nice but I know I messed it up because it wasn't anything more than the first time I did it and the first time I did it was a smaller quantity than that idk how much it was exactly hough I'll probably buy more and hover the flame a bit higher I

Should I just keep ripping hits until I can't physically hold the pipe any longer ?

I've done it twice.
The first one didn't go well but I was successfully able to get it right the second time.

i think it's always best to have someone that knows what they're doing there with you until you get the hang of it. so they can pack the bong, show you how to torch it etc.

sorry it wasn't as intense as it should have been!

the time that I did feel the effects weren't to eventful I just sort of had strange thought and felt really relaxed at this moment I just feel stoned when I closed my eyes I could see geometric shapes and minor visuals I would love to experiment with this molecule more and I plan too sorry for a leadup for a non event full trip guys I appreciate the help

yeah bro you want to take as much as you can and hold it as long as possible, same as dmt

Looks like kief tbh.