Do women debate over their vagina's size or depth?

do women debate over their vagina's size or depth?
and yes, I'm a virgin.

no, because it doesn't matter like dick size does

Well...yeah kinda. You'll hear a bitch talk all the time about how tight her pussy is vs how loose "that bitch's" pussy is

Size of their tits is the debate topic

That makes no sense, though. Some men prefer small tits, but no woman would prefer a small dick.

no, they talk about tit and ass size

Thus, loose/tight is about it.
The rest of their bodies is fair game though. Hell even their pores.

Most men prefer big tits.

Also some women like smaller dicks. Bigger ones can hurt them.

i prefer smaller tits

Tastes differ between everyone. Some men prefer horses, some women prefer men with small dicks

I know a chick who prefers small dicks. Something about hating her cervix being hit. I think maybe she was just defending her boyfriend at the time

Lurk more unkindled one

No that's true, girls with low cervix just can't take a decent sized dick without being in pain. No fun at all.

Oh look, you two are in a debate!

Fair enough then

I got about 8 and a half inches and my gf can only take about 5 and a half before I hit cervix. Most I can jam in there without hurting her is like 6 inches. The same can be said for most girls I've been with. Only 2 girls I've ever had sex with have taken the whole thing and even then one was just a complete masochist. I think most women can take like 6.5 before they hurt. Probably a majority of women just want a big dick because they want to be hurt and not walk right.

i have had a lot of different pussy, and there is much of a difference in how a bitch's pussy feels to the varying size of dicks.

some chicks are tight, finger tight.
some chicks are so loose you cant even feel your dick going or out.
some chicks are too wet, some chicks are perma dry and need loob.

and every arrogant cunt thinks their pussy is gold.

Virgin Fag detected.

I've had a bitch that was a combination of the first and the last one. Bitch bruised my cock in a ring around it. Didn't notice till I went to wash off after and I had a purple ring going around my dick.

And yes, it was incredibly painful.

lol my gf's ex was your size and i'm how much your girl can take. she dumped him because sex was always painful. small dick ftw

This user speaks the truth, I am about 7.5" and most girls I've been with did complain of pain either during or after having sex. With my current gf it's a recurring issue where she's quite wild during sex and then hurts for nearly a day afterwards. Kinda sucks not being able to completely let go during sex and just fuck her raw.

My gf has a retroverted uterus which means her cervix is tilted a bit. Certain positions are pretty much impossible since then her cervix is getting slammed.
Even in "safe" positions I can't slam in too forcefully or it gets hit.

If you're telling the truth this is pretty reassuring.

7.5" here as well. Wifey says it's just right but if she gets wild or rough during sex she usually hurts for a day or two afterward.

After 7 years she still comes begging for it though.

only faggots and sluts care about cock size

you're average not small.
how's your sex life with her?

Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?

great. at least twice a day. said she could only fuck her ex at most twice a week!

>this thing didn't happen this one time when I never had sex
>it hurt bad guys

No..we really don't talk about it unless we think there's a problem. Even then, only with a very close friend.

i'm bi and can confirm if you're under 8" you should kill yourself

Mommy let you use the computer this morning?

tell my current gf who dumped her 8.5" guy for 5.5" me

lol
vagina size matters WAAAAAAAAY more than penis size does
vaginas vary in size by over a factor of 10, especially when taking into account post-child birth (they push whole baby out of that thing; a baby's typical skull at birth is 13.5" circumference--think they feel your 4" circumference penis, dipshit?)
also, the vagina actually rips and tears much further open during birth
penis size varies vary little
actual scientific data (not shit published in common rags and bs over the interwebs) shows the desired penis size for women is 6.4", but the fact is that penis "size" has very little to do with pleasing a woman as any sexually-experienced woman will tell you
sure, lil faggots on b like to pretend otherwise but only retards buy into other than the actual facts

women get their junk wrecked--not men
that's just a fact

Yep this man knows the struggle..of having a pernis that hurts

Girls like this need to accept anal as their primary cock receiver.

>but no woman would prefer a small dick
big-dicked mofo here
not true about small dick
more than 3/4 of my sexual partners have said my dick is too big and is painful which distracts them from relaxing and achieving orgasm
a good lot of them have said that they have no problem achieving orgasm with a smaller penis
most women's go-to vibrator is small
also, the fact is that most orgasms have nothing to do with the vagina at all
it's all about the clit
check your facts: there is no such thing as a "G-spot" and that's been proven over and over despite it supposedly being "discovered" in the 1950's (just a fallacy)
-80% of women cannot achieve orgasm through vaginal intercourse alone
i'd love to have a smaller dick