Do any of you guys go clubbing? How was your experience?

Do any of you guys go clubbing? How was your experience?

EDM is garbage

.....not all clubs play EDM but alright

Are jazz clubs even a thing anymore?

So what else do they play?

I've been a few times and they have been generally awful experiences. Music I really don't like being played too loud to be able to talk to anyone without screaming into their ear. You have to be drunk to have even a slightly good time, and the drinks are always really expensive. All of the clubs I have been to also attracted a ton of lowest common denominator completely vapid people.

I don't understand the appeal at all.

It's shit but you can get laid pretty easily from it

Hip hop, pop, r&b sometimes the odd rock tune
Decent clubs at least.

>Hip hop, pop, r&b sometimes the odd rock

All objectively shit genres

I forget how awful this board is, I really do.

Stop being so pleb then.

you need to be on mdma to have fun clubbing

but then you realise you can just take the mdma and have fun at home instead.

mdma is a really boring drug

Not if you have a girlfriend who's also on mdma.

These autists don't dance

Alcohol is sufficient enough. MDMA is more of a rave thing anyway.

I'm sure everyone is really impressed when you bust out your two-step user

completely false

Proving my point, with your first thought not being to dance with another human.

As is the entire point of going out to a club.

Dancing with people is ridiculous. Like, just remove yourself from the situation in which you are dancing. You're literally jumping and gyrating in place.

How embarrassing

so you don't have a mean two-step then?
pity

You don't go to clubs for the music.

I literally only go to clubs to get drunk

my girlfriend hates drugs because of family issues so that wont happen for me right now

I still think mdma is boring, the experience is just not worth the comedown depression

*in America

Get rid of her now. "family issues" evolve into "personal issues"

Tism gang

Ah well. If you ever have a gf into drugs you should at least try it out. MDMA makes cuddling and sex great. It's even better if you take it with one or two tabs of acid.

>MDMA makes sex great

???

thanks for the advice dude I'll dump her asap

When I think about it there was a lot of chicks wondering why i didn't make a move on them, its the little things that you don't realize until later on in life

Do you disagree?

I'd say that the fact it shrivels your dick up and you can't cum on it makes the sex pretty awful

I feel you dude

I found out recently this 10/10 cute girl in highschool who I thought hated me for no reason and who would always go out of her way to tease me had a huge thing for me for years

if I hadn't been cursed with my sperg brain my life would be great I swear

And I say if you absolutely need to use your dick to have good sex you're boring. But what would I know, I don't have a dick.

basically my experience:
>either im left alone by my buddys and im axiously waiting until we leave without talking to anybody for hours
>or we are together in a group somewhere and people are talking and i cant say a word because i can not understand anything of the conversation

I'm sure it's amazing for grills but this is Sup Forums, most posters on here are 17 year old American boys

>But what would I know
not very much apparently

Clearly never been to a European club... dancing at Berghain, Trouw or De School is as close to a religious experience as it gets if you love techno

says the shitposter offering no content to the thread great stuff plen

what's meant to happen then, my girlfriend tongues my asshole

get a better brain

Depends on the club, honestly. Some are fantastic, especially those with live performers. These have crossover with the other good type, which generally have a specific genre or subculture focus.

Generic 'clubs' are just places for white women to get wasted, dance to pop music and for people to exchange bodily fluids.

The music at clubs are pretty much shite but if youre drunk enough you'll find a way to enjoy it and dance

Plus getting into drunk dance circles and/or dance offs are actually fun desu...you can be the worst dancer ever and still have fun

>Do any of you guys go clubbing? How was your experience?

It was great! The baby seal didnt enjoy it as much.

Sup, redditerino

kys

you haven't had a proper mdma experience, then. it might get boring, but the experience, at least the first few times, is nowhere near boring. the comedown is terrible, though

i used to go clubbing when i was fucking 19

nowadays i just hang with friends and drink. i'll only hit up the club if an artist i want to see is playing

i just can't fucking afford the drinks anymore

Went to a club once when I was in Tokyo. The highlight of the evening was I was able to feel up and make out with a random chink. Everything else was pretty shit.

Any Sofia anons know of a good techno/rave club? I really hate chalga.

Depends on the club. Some of them play school disco tier garbage. Some of them play halfway decent techno / disco / funk / whatever. If the music is good, I don't have to be fucked to enjoy a club, however, the best thing about most clubs is the smoking area, even the good ones.