What does Sup Forums think about flatcaps? Are they as autistic as fedoras or would you wear them?

What does Sup Forums think about flatcaps? Are they as autistic as fedoras or would you wear them?

Less autistic, still cringey unless you're golfing or driving a Rolls Royce

Worn by wankers who think they look "unique".

Especially if you're wearing one and you're

Autistic as fedoras.

Here are your modern male headwear options. Are you listening? Here goes:

>Baseball cap
>Flatbill cap (you really shouldn't, though)
>demilitarized patrol caps (same design, just not camo or otherwise marked with a service branch
>Beanie hats, but must be reserved and tasteful

I thinks all hats suck. The only thing that you can put on your head that is acceptable is something that keeps your head warm in winter

I wore one 10 years ago. I don't anymore.
I'd argue that, if it's even autistic at all, it's nowhere near as autistic as fedoras.

Nothing is as autistic as Fedoras. Only some guys can get away with wearing flatcaps tho

i'd only wear one if i ever bought a whippet after downing a pint of bitter with a meat pie

If you don't live on a farm in Britain or Ireland DON'T FUCKING WEAR THEM.

>literally hipster fedoras

Take a look at this tool you posted, then ask yourself the same question. The level of faggotry is off the charts.

Only godtier headwear there is (besides winter beanies)

male headwear options
>pic related

james joyce looks good in his

Fucking looks like a foreskin on the dickheads wearing them.

Amd even then all those are pretty bad except for normal baseball caps and beanies. Outside of those two you would probably be better off not wearing one

i wore one of those back when i was a cringy retard

the hipster faggot that works in the music section at jb hifi wears one of these which i refer to as his 1908 paperboy cap....

Fuck off Gilligan

males wearing headwear is ok, if
>you're old af and wearing some real hats and a suit
>protective gear because work
>it's sunny and you don't want a sunburn while one the go
therefore:
>headgear for fashion = faggot

*my local jb hi fi

Unless you are golfing in a pair of knickers or a 60 year old British guy, wearing one of these hats makes you a douche. There are no other exceptions.

>>headgear for fashion = faggot

This. A baseball cap is acceptable for sun.

>inb4 autistic

LL Cool J alert

Rented a yacht with 9 other friends and sailed around the Whitsundays for a week.
Wore one of these the entire time because as captain I was out in the sun driving most of the time (motherfucking boat was only half shaded at the rear) and because I lost my big floppy akubra to wind on the first day.

Felt pretty natural tbh.

LL Cool J actually also wears the hats in the OP.

OK if you're Andy Capp

It's a drivers cap. Just don't wear it backwards, then you look like that guy from limp biscuit

Ok here we go.
Now,it depends of you attire, flatcaps were really unique trough the the last century, because they were worn by both the working class aswel as the rich. It's still considered a working class hat, because of the motto of the celtic immigrant workers ,Never go High-Hat".

If you are scruffy, you probably can rock one.
When it's cold, best choice of semi-warm headwear. And when your clothing style is bit more rustic,such as suspenders, tucked in flannel/shirts, and we are not talking about ultimate m'lady gentlemen atire or these new-timey faggot shirts which are bright as fuck and have huge ass versions of tartan and plaid textures.(and for the love of god don't be lumbersexual, altought it sometimes fits if you aren't edgy).
The most important thing with it, you'd need some fitting features if you are young, to not look like a douche, or you just got to be old.

source; I'm a slav from a foundry town.

Yeah if i was as much of a fag as Op is id 100% wear one. Just so long i dont go out in public wearing it, dont want anyone to know im a huge fag

It matches his shirt.

> be 80 y/o French guy living in the country
> wear this hat
I don't know anyone else who'd wear that kind of hat.