I have small dick and I'm self conscious about it

I have small dick and I'm self conscious about it.

I don't even know why, since having a big cock wouldn't change the fact that I'm a fat, short, loser neckbeard.

the power to change is in your hands user

>I have small dick and I'm self conscious about it.
>I don't even know why, since having a big cock wouldn't change the fact that I'm a fat, short, loser neckbeard.

If this in itself isn't justification for you to kill yourself....then i have no clue how to help you user

I won't kill myself dude.

Why would you be self-conscious about it.
No one will ever see it.

I know, right?

But I am.

So you are depressed because you're jealous of more attractive males having more sex than you.

Sex isn't the only thing in life brother. Try drugs (in moderation) or find a career that fulfills you. Or both. Literally profit

I'm not even depressed. I'm just kinda angry I've got a small dick. I mean, it's fine if I suck at everything else but couldn't at least I have an average dick?

Just get castrated. I used to obsess about the same things as you, I no longer care at all.

>Literally profit
>Without a fulfilling sex life
Pick one

Dafuq

Shave, start eating healthy, and learn to eat pussy "like your momma made it."

in the same boat as you minus neckbeard. i drink a lot. it's therapeutic.

Its cool man, no one will reply with anything other than suggestions to kill yourself. But i get it. I have a small dick too and its something no one else can understand. The struggle to feel worth anything every day of your life is constant. The humiliation you feel looking at yourself, let alone in the presence of a partner, is nearly unbearable. I know it feels like no one gets it, but i want you to know i do. You just gotta focus on other areas of life. I picked up guitar, started trying to get healthy and just be a good person in general. If its done anything for me, it's helped me to be a modest person and always consider other people's problems, since i know that my own can be hard for me.

Ok, OP. Woman here. If you start eating healthy, and get in shape-and shave- you will start feeling more confident. Women are attracted to a confident man. Once you get a girl, eat her out well-she comes- she won't care too much about the size. Also, doggy style is the best position for a smaller one.

how small?
i'm 5" and have no problem with the ladies

>doggy style is the best position for a smaller one.
tfw when I will never be able to fuck a woman doggy

smaller than 5.

That's 'cause 5'' is small average but average in the end

it's on the lower end of average but i say i'm small.
get in shape and you could gain an inch or two, some of your cock could be under your fat pad

This.

mine is smaller than 5" and i have no problems. i've fucked over a hundred women - mainly prostitutes.
stop thinking about it idiot

Same. Except I'm gay. Managed to find a guy who doesn't care about my size one bit. Finding someone is possible you just have the task of looking that much harder.

yes, user, yes. find a chick (or in your case guy) that isn't a shallow cunt. hard to find but not impossible

How do you get in shape?

i have a kinda big dick but im a loser for completly unrelated reasons. size is just a number, like age or amount of cheesecake

Lose weight and learn to eat pussy. If you eat it like a champion and don't mind her using dildos bigger than your dick, you're fine.

Get a job and lose some weight. I have kind of a small dick too but I'm not a raging sperglord so I still get pussy.

this fag gets it
confidence is key to getting pussay

Work out in the gym like there is no tomorrow. I run like a motherfucker in gym. My dick is 1-2" soft but 5-6" hard and has decent girth. Either learn to suck pussy like a champion or suck dick like boss!

Trips tell the truth, check my consecutive numbers and believe me.

Since you said your fat, press your finger into the fat pouch right over your dick until you feel the bone. That is how much dick is hidden under your fat. Maybe you are not as small as you think.

Exercise get fit and learn to eat pussy bruh? Mostly get fit it's not that hard

Doesn't count towards your number if you pay them. Anyone can do that you faggot.

Not him but are you retarded? He's literally talking about how many women he has literally fucked. Sex is sex.

not if the ass is fatt. missionary all day. n push dem legs back