Most attractive woman you've ever had a chance with

Most attractive woman you've ever had a chance with.

wtf is wrong with her hair?

>can afford nice exercise equipment
>can't afford a new pair of jeans

Nothing?

Sauce

All kinds of fake. Dyed hair. Tons of makeup. Cannot dress properly. Ugh!

Did you get to cum on her tits?

Her pants don't even fit correctly

No I wanted to

If those can be called pants. I bet she spent $200 for jeans that she could have gotten out of the trash.

Those jeans are so baggy, she may be hiding something in there. I call trap.

She probably does that on purpose for style...my girl does that dumb shit all the time. Gets a new pair of pants or leggings and shreads the shit out of them and makes runs in her stockings with scissors..

Been thinking of cheating on or leaving her because that level of stupid is pretty off the charts...

....its wet.

She follows the trendy crap- they are all in the mags. Take it from a woman, it is better to tell her that it does not look nice than put up with having your woman look like trash.

>had a chance with
You either tried doing something about it and failed or you were never going to try anything about it. You never, "had a chance".

Kek

I tell her all the time it looks horrible and she still does it because she seems to like it. She does a ton of stupid shit

She's a millennial, isn't she? There's no hope there.

A chance? Her. Definitely. Damn ass hole had to break into my house as we were leaving a party. Kinda breaks the mood.

Them pimples. She must be quite a sight without the icing.

lol. I was thinking the same thing. She probably wouldn't have so many pimples if she didn't load her face with makeup.

So much regret

more of her

I dated her too. Best I ever had.

kek belly rolls

Left.

We used to mess around. I fell in love. She didn't.

we hooked up, she says she loves me but i had to leave, we still talk but wee won't be in the same country again for a long time i think

fuck man,waifu material right there.

I cum on this face most nights

which face? the heavily edited one you're posting or her real spotty asian face?

To be fair, everyone has a chance with her.

OK then,I edit this face most nights

ain't she beautiful?

Dated her when I was 15, she was 13. Broke up when I turned 16, had a car and shit and friends kept telling me she was too young to date. She wanted the d and I never delivered. Just got a handjob at a movie. Feels bad man. She was hot as fuck when she was 13.

You dumb nigger

These kids' playdates don't count son

What a fuckin idiot

You're the kind of person who'd tell his parents he had sex with his teacher.

my type / 10
polish, norwegian, swedisch, finnish, latvian, estonian or lithuanian?

boss

Judging by the massive nose, Estonian, but face tells me otherwise. Maybe Polish?

Top kek

You lucky guy

Cheated on then dumped her..

Mfw huge mistake

Wtf is wrong with some of you people....I mean really "wtf is wrong with her hair"?????? Goddamn you're dumb

Yeah no shit. We lived only like an hour apart so our plan was we'd fuck once I had my license and could take her somewhere. We had no clue where we'd go or anything...

Also we had a lot of phone sex, girl was a freak. Pretty sure after I dumped her she fucked one of her brothers friends who was always hitting on her. We were both virgins though, sex would have been so-so anyways and I'd probably dump her after anyways even in hindsight. She was really bitchy and needy.

Oh well, I've fucked better in my life, live and learn cucks.

Massive fucking nose. Masculine face. Bad skin... Polish probably

Current gf

Post op?

Does your cum get airbrushed when it lands?

What?

rekt

Is she post operation? As in did they cut her cock off.

lol

>her
>not a mental illness

Woof

We were too young when we fell in love.

There's a 0% chance she was born female.

go back to school. Boy

was too drunk, made her cry

lol REKT

Fine, did they cut its cock off?

Vagina Elemental

don't listen to these idiots
society is to blame. when you're 15, nobody tells you you have to take the opportunities when they hit you, or else you'd regret it for the rest of your life.
fuck society and those fucking rules man.

Yeah. I still have it in a ziplock bag soaked in Koolaid in my freezer for that special dinner date

Didn't know she was into golden showers. She didn't even bother washing the piss out of her eyes.

1) why are you dating a degenerate
2) how much did her tits cost
3) what does she do for a living
4) at least she works out

Nice! How did you not catch this one?

I actually did

seconded
greentext your story, bro

>3)

I think we all know the answer to that

She looks insatiable

>Tramp/10
>Can i see your manager/10
>Coexist/10

Literally kill yourself friend :^)

story plz, she's a hottie

my ex

I'm guessing stripper or hoo-a, but I repeat myself...

Anyone with a stack of singles has a chance there.

>Bad skin
many girls take no birth controll pills in Poland/east europe since they don't fuck every saturday with niggers - that's why.
> Massive fucking nose
if the nose was slightly smaller she would be more like a classic beauty - right. it has however the proper aryan straight form not a fucking jewish hooknose or nigger's ape nose
>Masculine face
and your face is feminin. she is beautiful

i've fallen in love once i saw her

She's a stripper,idk how much his tits cost...I mean "her"

Kek

moar / 10

Your dicks supposed to tell you to take this opportunities. This guy clearly doesn't have one.

>implying birth control is legal in third world Poland and Slav Europe