Let's share stories about how our signifant others were slutty in the past and how it affects us

let's share stories about how our signifant others were slutty in the past and how it affects us.

>my wife had a threesome with a married couple when she was younger
>it disgusts me and arouses me at the same time

bumping

>my fiance was an internet whore and there are pictures of her floating around that I still can't find

and how do you feel about it ?

had multiple 3ways, expanded my sexuality, very secure in relationship and self, probably will do much more exploration within the coming year.

I'd care a lot less if I found those pictures tbh but it really doesn't affect my every day life all that much.

My gf told me about the threesome she had. It was a disaster, and turned her off to them forever.

Damnit...

more detail cuck faggot

Not really a bad one, but my girlfriend was going to wear a fishnet top with stickers over her nipples to a festival i wasn't going to be at. pissed me off

My girlfriend had sex with multiple guys with dicks ranging from 8-10 inches

Oh yeah? My gf had sex with a micro penis guy. Said "it was so small it pulled inside when it was soft". And she did it more than once!

picture of it ? without face if you want but im curious

i found the unicorn, married a virgin

Funny enough, my GF was a pretty innocent virgin when we started dating. I feel like a damn slut when we talk about our past sexual encounters.

Her
>Has only ever been TOUCHED in lower region by the opposite sex
>Zero penetration
>Has a pretty bad health issue that makes it physically exhausting for her to be in upright positions on her own, standing, sitting upright ect for longer than 5 minutes.
>Once attempted sex with a guy but he was a massive loser that expected her to do literally everything while he laid there.
>I am her first and only sex partner for the last 5 years

Me
>Have had sex with multiple partners since turning 17
>16 different women on different occasions
>4 of which were girlfriends
>Other 12 were a mix of one night stands and long term friends with benefits
>Half of which were both picked up and reacquainted with during a little 5 month breakup me and my GF had 4ish years ago
>One of which was a friend of my GFs
>That friend was in a relationship while we fucked around
>I knew
>My GF was close friends with the girls bf
>It turned me on that she wanted my dick so much that she would blow off her BF doing shit that was important to him just to get my dick in her
>At parties and events, I would see her with her bf. We would flirt behind his back in close proximity and even in plain view because he was to stupid to see what we were doing.

If anything, my girlfriend does make me feel less like used goods. I do a lot in the sack with her that I never did with exs and one nighters like anal, fisting, toy use, I even gape her whenever I want. She lets me fill all my sexual fantasies with her.

Ok, but she has to spend all her time laying down? WTF?

before i got with the girl im dating currently, a buddy was dating her.

he livestreamed the two of them fucking without her knowing, and a bunch of guys including me, saw her getting fucked

>pic related

Kinda, but ANY back support will keep her upright as long as she wants.

We both aren't entirely sure how her issue works, but when she gets horny enough, she has no problem being on top.

Same thing happened with my other half.

Although now she's totally emotionally dependent on me, not sure how i feel about that

My wife was strap on fucked by a 10/10 while I watched.

She also went on a date one on one with a girl and made her cum twice.

We still talk about it all the time while we fuck.

My girl has a "secret sex journal". Of course I've read it. The thing is kind of depressing. Her sex life was pretty lame until she met me. She does all sorts of weird stuff with me. Sadly, she hasn't written about me in the journal, so I don't know what she really thinks about licking my asshole or getting her panties stuffed in her mouth.

FianceƩ has had two abortions because she used to be a general skank wad.

Irrational worry: she can never have kids
Opposite hope: she can never have kids