/got/ general

what's the ideal ending to season 6

Other urls found in this thread:

painaltube.com/painal/wife-can-t-escape/
xojane.com/entertainment/my-feminist-opinions-ruined-game-of-thrones-for-my-boyfriend
salon.com/2016/05/16/white_privilege_of_westeros_game_of_thrones_finally_addresses_its_racial_politics/
youtube.com/watch?v=4CTJEZXtr94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Maisie

Can't wait for:

more based Jon
more based Euron
based Manderlys
based Melisandre magic

Back link idiot

Also OUR BOYZ

>NUUOO! NAWITENZ

How would Daddy Tywin react if he knew that his little girl had to walk buttnaked through KL?

>Talk to your king, peasants!

>10th for roleplaying as Jon Snow.
Hello my friends, sit down with me, let's talk about the warm days of our past and the cold ones that are close to come...

what a completely shitty OP image

well done

>help me eddard

Can't wait to see how they 'Your sister' Lyanna's line.

did you cuck tyrion

for the german /got/fags:

the actor of Jakwen Hackar is on TV (Zdf, Markus Lanz)

>oi u cunt it be time to pucker up those ol lips of yours me arse is full of sweaty farts again

Reposting in this thread.

Damn, that's nicely written. Yes, I should have added that in my post. Yes, there is a total role reversal from ACOK to ADWD. The last thing Theon says to 'Reek' while he's still in charge of 'Reek' is "Fine, bring me 200 men. One man less, and you'll go back to fucking pigs."

Then in ADWD, Theon is now the one in the kennels.

Ramsay unleashes his insecurities out on Theon. Since there's no longer a Reek for him to have, he makes a new Reek out of Theon, but this one isn't sadistic like the old one was. So that means that instead of turning him into his creature, he just ends up setting Theon on the path to redemption.

It's a symbiotic relationship. Both men have been in charge of one another at one point in time, and both were dicks to their subordinate. But Ramsay was way more of a dick to Theon than Theon was to Ramsay.

Also, can someone explain how Ramsay is allowed to torture a Lord of one the Great Houses like that?

i want anime adaption pls

Probably would've blown a blood vessel or had the HS mullered.

17th for (farts)

I didn't think it would be any gayer than 2 guys roleplaying, but yeah if you're roleplaying faggots I guess it's worse.

Funny how Robert treated Lancel like shit and Lancel ends up cucking robert hard

Hello you little shit...

then you're dumb as fuck

Chaosh crew cannot be stopped desu

>Promise us, Ned

painaltube.com/painal/wife-can-t-escape/

cast them

new witch confirmed

Old thread

HOT

You should watch your tongue as you speak with the Lord Commander.

>Your Grace, I hate to be a bother, but your tiny farce of a milk lad's boycock is thin and unsatisfying. I set sail for the Summer Isles on the morrow.

A good animated series would be better desu. They wouldn't be constrained by budget constantly and could make Tyrion actually disfigured, make Sansa, Cersei, Dany etc actually beautiful and make characters like Dany actually really ugly.

would have obliterated the faith and all the retards that follow it

Who here is ready for R+L=J to be disproven and the anal pain that it will generate in hardcore fans like Linda?

but will she show tittays?

Eat a dick, weeb. Animu is for literal faggots.

What expression is this face trying to convey?

anime is shit

>The Summer Isles? Let's travel together then.

What the fuck kind of dress is that? makes her looks like a fucking turtle.

>A King does as he pleases, and I'm not surprised my little monster of an uncle would be depraved enough to fantasise about stronger men fucking his whores...

>W-what did you say? WHAT, DID YOU...SAYYYYAH?! KILL HIM, KILL THIS MAN, I COMMAND IT!

Will Theon be redeemed?

Jon undergoing a sex reassignment surgery

They would also be able to make the characters the book ages.

She's Rachel Weisz hot. Her face is just weird.

>reading comprehension

Where did i say anime?

You're talking about Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flametruth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. Mind your tongue, peasant

>chromatic abberation
why are deviantart weeb kids such memelords

she saw a hamburger.

MAJESTIC

pls post more of her

>make characters like Dany actually really ugly.

Meant Brienne*

No i'm not, which of the men is spreading those rumors?

What's wrong with chromatic aberration?

Hothor and Arnolf definately know it's Theon in Reek I, as well as all the people at the Wintefell wedding. They don't care, they're already at war with the Ironmen, they hate them and Theon in particular.

>Did you just INSULT MEH? I will have your tongue removed you snake of a woman. You are my WIFE, and you will OBEY your husband and your KING. Ser Meryn, teach Lady Margaery some respect.

How the fuck would a girl become part of the Night's Watch let alone the commander?

Fuck I hate showfags

I hunger for R'hollor

>haha u horse rapers don't know i'm le witty stronk female kween with my crush and my friendzone knight and i'm going to burn you all now because i'm fireproof bad poosey

My Feminist Opinions Ruined "Game of Thrones" for My Boyfriend
xojane.com/entertainment/my-feminist-opinions-ruined-game-of-thrones-for-my-boyfriend

White privilege of Westeros: “Game of Thrones” finally addresses its racial politics
salon.com/2016/05/16/white_privilege_of_westeros_game_of_thrones_finally_addresses_its_racial_politics/

The only grown men willing to unironically commit at to hundreds of hours of a non-comedic cartoon show are basement dwelling weebs. What western animation studio would ever touch something like Game of Thrones, weeb?

How long do you think Melisandre would last if she had to film a video on facialabuse?

>bow before your queen, shitlords

Wew lad, this is a duo that can get shit done and eliminate the normie favorites. I approve.

>yfw Jorah dies and Dany forgets about him one episode later

This scene then:

> then ned walks out
> tower of joy on fire in back ground
> what do you call it lord stark said howland reek
> neddard pause for a second, starring longingly into baby eyes
> john snow
> fade to credits

its a spacesuit baka

Ramsay dead, Sneks dead, Tyrion eaten by a dragon. Dany kept alive solely to play the Mad Queen.

FAR too much to hope for but out of the current ongoing plots I want the end-game trimmed down to The Wall, King's Landing, Iron Islands, Arya and Bran

You heard me you little faggot, and i recommend that you command your men to back off, you're playing with the force of the seven boy, you don't want them to turn agains't you, do you boy?

fuck kneeling
your Queen is a cunt

the destruction of the second death star was a war cime!

Hawt

would it have been better if jon was a girl and dany a guy?

>Ravish me, your Grace

This is my favorite scene in s6

>Arya

She won't make it to the end of this season.

Would fit her character and be realistic to actual women desu

>can't read
>"haha i-i-i was just trolling! w-w-weeb!"

Don't even watch anime, just being realistic.

She will. of all people she has the thickest plot armour right now

The ideal S6 ending is the wall crumbling after Euron blows the horn.

>insufferablecuntface.png

water collector mk3

>Ramsay unleashes his insecurities out on Theon. Since there's no longer a Reek for him to have, he makes a new Reek out of Theon, but this one isn't sadistic like the old one was. So that means that instead of turning him into his creature, he just ends up setting Theon on the path to redemption.

Well said. Yes, that's exactly how I see it. Theon doesn't just remember who he is, he LEARNS who he really is, and there's something really beautiful in that despite all the ugliness of how it came about.

>Also, can someone explain how Ramsay is allowed to torture a Lord of one the Great Houses like that?

Theon wasn't a real Lord yet, and Balon Greyjoy had no love for him to begin with. It really illustrates how alone Theon really was, how easily he is simply thrown away. I don't think Roose intended Theon to be permanently damaged, however... but Ramsay had a special bond with Theon and wanted him for himself, with no intention of using him as a hostage. At the end of the day, using Theon to blame the sacking of Winterfell on Ironmen made him useful enough.

Young griff aka Aegon aka True and Rightful king to the 7 kingdoms meet up with victarion and takes dragon horn.
> Uses horn to take Mary Sue's dragons
> Invade westeros and defeat white walkers
> end

Jon Snow dies again

You've got your horns mixed up there, boy.

When did I say I was trolling, weeb? Go ahead, name me one fucking western animated series that is anything like Game of Thrones?

>Euron
Its going to be Sam, he has the real horn

Jon and Sansa fuck

absolutely awful

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=4CTJEZXtr94
>MY ALLEGIANCE IS TO THE REPUBLIC

what did he mean by this?

Faith Militant trial and execution of the entire KL nobility

>name me one fucking western animated series that is anything

How is this relevant? It doesn't relate to what i said at all, which was that the show you would be better animated.

Again

>reading comprehension

The small council receive a raven with a message saying a Targaryen force has landed in the Stormlands.

A panning shot reveals a boy with some lovely blue hair stepping off a ship.

Beginning of Winter, White Walker breaching the Wall, Daenarys on her way to Westeros

Friendly reminder that the show hasn't depicted a single rape.

>A good animated series would be better desu.
>I don't watch anime.
kek. I totally believe you, desu.

There are several objective reasons why a fantasy series works better as animated.

Which is the reason why CGI is used so much.

why is it hard to believe? there are tons of western animation.