Kolbi-chan here

Kolbi-chan here
Got an update on the thread(s) from last night, spent a good hour lurking through Josh's Facebook to find his family members, found his sister and messaged her, she replied and asked me to dump the evidence.
Received a call from the angry boyfriend threatening to kick my teeth out of my head (oooh I'm fucking so scared of this 5'9" manlet)
She's telling him that I was creepily following her at stampede and have been out to get her, like I'm the Boogeyman or something
Will continue to update on the situation as it unfolds

Violation of Rule 4. again?

Screen cap of the original bread

Nigga this isn't even a raid. I haven't posted anyone's personal information in this thread or intentionally in the others. Lick my balls.

Checked.

>raiding facebook profiles
>doxing family and friends

Yup, this thread is ban bait.

Fuck you nigger

Go back to your castle white knight

Dumping photos of convo with sister and his mom

Sister responds

Only the entire internet

And then....

Making sure someone was actually in hete

LETS GO BABY

bumping for justice

The fuck

Justice

And then his mom replied

Hopefully the boyfriend calls me again as I have a call recording app now so you can here me troll him

Actually fuck it, I'm gonna text this dude

Message away

This is soo dope OP.

OP is not a faggot.

B U M P
U
M
p

Love the commitment and enthusiasm

Good guy OP

Still nothing from the boyfriend, should I send another text? Thread decides

Dunno...

Yea I'd be like "she's bad for you and I'm just trying to help I know it hurts" the jist of what I'd send

Boyfriend has responded

Kolbi the 7th member of the Justice league

If he threatens to drive up here ajd kick my ass I'm going to send him the address of a couples councillor in the city

Kek

drama like that makes my dick hard like no other

This. Prime example of cucked

anyone link to last thread or 404?

Oh man you haven't even seen fucked. Should've seen the evidence I dumped on this guy

His sister seems hot you should try to hit on her to piss him off even more

There were 4 separate threads, first two reached limit. 3rd was taken down by mods because people started raiding them. The 4th didn't last because lack of new content.

His sister is a babe, thatd make family functions weird hey? The guy who cucked you and split you up is now fucking your sister

Dude wasn't replying so I decided to poke the bees nest.

Fuck that makes my dick hard honestly

Top zozzle

If this was a YouTube video this would make millions on drama

top kek

Pic of sis?

Watch out OP this dude looks like he has a couple screws loose he might try to fucking murder you or something lmao

I'd love to see OP and this sister fucker go at it in a 1 on 1 cage fight with only knives.

I would but you could defs dox her one photo that I have access to

the sister

Nice tits

Holy fuck, is this really the sis?

I would win for sure, I'm 7" taller than him and probably half his weight. Ntm I've got a mad pain tolerance (had my finger cut off, balls and intestines blown out and didn't even pass out) and I'm fit

You from the old bread?
That's actually the sis, bangin right?

Yeah, I would destroy that cunt.

Idk how these two are even related (the sister to guy on the left), like she's fine and he's a 3/10

Well fuck doesnt she just have a mouth you want to stick your dick in

fit like an auschwitz survivor

Go to bed reece

Who doesn't though?

Can someone please explain what is happening cause I read it all and cant figure it out cause im stupid

Also nice quads bro

cancerous faggots

>girl with a bf wants to fuck OP for months
>OP makes a thread where he shows evidence to the bf
>dumbass OP didnt cover names so it went to shit
>memes were made, shitstorms were wrought
>OP and bf are currently beefing
>the gf is in hiding

Pretty much this. I don't want to re-dump all the shit from yesterday. Basically I became a meme though and that was great.

these threads have been incredible, good work mane. did you ever hit it tho?

Nope, I got her to buy me a bunch of beer/liqour and shit, got tons of free weed since she works at a 420 clinic and some ultra low tier Snapchat nudes

Pic of the ham beast on trial.

Any news from the fag?

Still no reply, messaged him again

I don't really understand fat cows like her, you're disgustingly overweight and you try to cheat on a guy who actually accepted you for being the fat bitch you are.

lmao. did Codi reply more after the "i trusted you" messages? that was the last thing i read from her

Plus the nig paid the bills and shit for her dumb ass. Like fuck that shit. She was the kinda bitch who posted up on Facebook about how much she loved her boyfriend all day everyday too, which just makes me extra distrustful of bitches.

She tried getting me to delete the thread for a bit after that autist linked her. I'll scroll back and post up what I have.

Here it goes from the top

Ugh I fucked up

Feels bad man, shitty that white knights have to ruin everything.

A wild autist appears

yo kolbi, give credit where credit is due. im the one who got his sisters facebook last night. some other family member msged me too

More autismo

Man that guy is full retard. Glad to have you back in here bro

Post more of the convo with the hot sisters. Also I really wish you had blurred the names because some idiot is gonna fuck this up now.

The autist returns

And finally "ermahgerd I trusted yeeeew"

she stopped msging me. i told the mom that the sister was contacted and she thanked me

bump for more oc

Lmao I know his mom hates her guts so that's why she's so thankful.

Almost done the dump of her freaking out

After this she spam called me like 182748 times

anymore replies from the angry bf?

Nah nothing, I'm hoping for more when he goes on lunch break in 12 minutes. So if we can keep this bread alive for just a bit longer...

it was so odd when the cousin replied to me last night and didnt wanna get involved, i was worried we werent gonna get through

Bump

bump